Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 11 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm

she walked into the mines."...im not afraid."she glanced around and held her sword out."im a warrior~.cant be afraid."she blinked.

Back to top Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 11 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Carl had a sweatdrop, following her as he looks around.

Guilda walks through the darkness with her touche. "..." She notice some lava. "..." She walks forward to only hear hissing behind her, she turn around- only to be blasted more closer to the lava and both her pickaxe and sword fall into the lava. She cursed and got up, pulling out her staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

"..explosions...carl head back,who knows how much lava is around ferther ahead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Carl nodded, frowning as he starts going back out of the mines.

However, there was a cave in further ahead pass the dirt bridge.

Guilda was getting up weakly, but not that bad due to her iron armor as she fires magic at the creepers, before being blow away from the lava due to a Creeper having sneaked up behind her. "Damn it!" She snapped, standing up once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:23 pm

she ran throught,following the sound of the booms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

As she ran there was rubble in the way, as if the first explosion case the cave to crumble in. However, she was close to the sound of fighting, and Guilda cursing to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 pm

"..never seen things colapse before."she hacked away at taking the blockade down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 pm

Guilda was breathing heavily, her armor now destroyed as she glared at the zombies were surround her, slam her staff to the ground and blasted the zombies away. "Damn..." She mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 pm

she broke throught and saw the zombies."!..not afraid.ahh!"she grabbed her sword and attacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 pm

Guilda glance toward Turbo and tenses, before noticing a Creeper and blasting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 pm

she grabbed her bow and arrow,killing the creeper from a distance."..you know maybe going down alone for you isnt a good idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Guilda glared at Turbo. "It's good when you want to die quicker." She shoots magic into a skeleton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:04 pm

"ya,but why die now?its a wonderful world!."she chopped down the mobs and placed torches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Guilda growled. "Maybe to you, but you don't always see Herobrine or be stalked by him." She blasts another zombie, but a Creeper was behind her and was already almost fully explosion. "huh!?" She glance behind her, shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

she vertically sliced up at the creeper killing it before it exploded."no im not.but i do have to deal with other things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Guilda relax, sighing. "... Herobrine won't leave me alone- like he would normally do if he found someone else..." She glance away. "He even refuse to have me kill."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:15 pm

"maybe he hasnt found someone else,who knows."she stood."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:16 pm

guilda growled. "Oh, he found many people, but even then he was stalking me." She stood, about to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 pm

"..either he just wants to torture you,or he loves you.just saying,i dont know."she blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Guilda slightly blushed at the statement of 'love' "I rather think he wants to torture me. But, by the fact he stalks me while I sleep till I have to kick him out- I would say other wise." And with that, she was walking back up. "Come one, we can't stay down there for long..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 pm

"ya i know.i left my food at home anyway."she walked to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Guilda carefully gotten out of the mines, but she glance back at the mines in silents.

Carl was waiting, he smiles. "Turbo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:36 pm

she smiled."hey carl!,see i came out fine,and hungry~"she walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Carl chuckled, smiling as he walks with Turbo.

Guilda walked away to her house. 'Herobrine, loving me? What a joke...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 pm

"go eat some bacon! then sit on the roof and see the sun set.wonderfull evening!and relax."she grabbed the pork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next