Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 16 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:46 am

Carl just watches from the mine entrances.

Guilda steps outside, but felt something off....

Back to top Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 16 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:48 am

"..."he went inside grabbing one and heading to the fountain."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:53 am

Guilda was taking care of her cow, pigs, chicken, sheep and mooshrooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:03 am

he glanced out toward her and smiled."..."then continued,going to water the new plantation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:07 am

Guilda smiles at him, before finishing caring for her animals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:08 am

he poured the water over the melon seeds and put the bucket away in his inventory."there fed and watered."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:09 am

Guilda started making more potions- fire protection, healing and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 am

turbo returned to the surface tired."i think ill rest tomorrow~."

"..."he sat on some fencing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 am

Carl smiles.

Guilda came out after finishing up some potions, she notice him. "!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 am

"..?"he looked at her."oh pardon me i thought you where out and about."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:20 am

Guilda had a sweatdrop. "Nah, I wouldn't do that, I'm not that sort of person. I only do such thing if I'm searching for coal, or mushrooms." She sighed. "I was brewing potions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 am

"well that sounds fun,not much of a chemist but i do have knowledge of what is needed for all sorts of potions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 am

Guilda smiles. "Yes, I'm running low of what I need through." She frown. "One, this town was full of people willing to go to the nether for my potions- now it's abandon, I have to get it myself. And Trust me, I wouldn't last long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 am

"you my friend,need the nether supplies available here.is there a portal here? i can set up a netherwart plantation here for yas."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 am

Guilda blinked, but smiles. "Yea, there's a nether in the small cavern that starts out from under the bridge." She smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 pm

"aye,well then,when i take a trip ther next i'll be sure to grab you some suplies."he smiled and got off the fence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Guilda smiles. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:33 pm

"have a good day ma'am."he waved and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Guilda nodded. "good day to you too, sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 pm

"...gonna have to prep for the trip."he went home.

turbo laid in bed waiting for stone."tomorrow!...i build~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Guilda watches him leave, she blinked. "Why is it that he seem familiar?... Maybe I'm just remembering someone from a long time ago that just kinda looks like him." She frown. "So friendly..."

Carl jump. "Yay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:56 pm

"...no wait,where would i build?.....tomorrow!..i go find location."she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Carl chuckled. "Alright!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

"yes."puts more stone in to fernus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Carl smiles happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next