Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper Empty Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:21 am

Have anyone ever seen a Creeper who really just runs away? No, Of course now- what kind of joke is that?
Well, Sorry to burst that little Bubble- but there is one Creeper that just seem really harmless. And, in fact, he is the most harmless mod out of the hostile mods. This creeper has bright blue eyes, and would always stay in one spot- where flowers and roses grow. Many travelers who sees this Creeper tries to attack this Creeper- Cause, well, His a Creeper! However, He flees in completely fear- He even runs away from his own kind!

Soon, you'll find out that this Creeper is Friendly, and in fact can't blow up...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The creeper was standing there, standing in the wide open plains as he stares down at some roses. Out of any Creepers, he seem to be smiling as he looks at the roses and flowers. "Flowersssssssss...." He just stood there, not to far from a road and not too far from a dark cave...

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 am

(Mep? .m. I have made this roleplay because I still haven't got the resources for the Big idea Minecraft RP yet. So I hope you will enjoy this for the time being :3)

Back to top Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:05 am

turbo walked with her sword looking around franticly."...."a docile spider walked near her,but she attacked it anyway.killing it and taking the string.she walked farther,looking for a good location to build and live.being a long ways from spawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:08 am

Carl, the Harmless Creeper- His green shades of color could be seen from the distance. He was trying to sit and stare at the roses happily. The sound of 'Sssss' wasn't coming from him, like those in the dark cave next to him. However, due to the sounds he got up and sniffled while running away quickly from the cave; kinda running toward Turbo before spotting her- the sword being noticeable. Carl stop with bright blue eyes, scared ones as well as he try to running away from both the cave of hissing and now Turbo. Only going so fast as his four little feet can take him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 am

"!?.."she noticed the creeper running away and was completely dumbfounded."...it ran away?"she put the sword back in her inventory and followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:17 am

Carl was breathing heavily, away from the hissing sounds- really far away from the cave. He started to search around for some flowers. "Flowerssss...?"He finally found a rose and smiles happily before going over and trying to sit down next to it. "Flowersssss..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 am

turdow walks on toward,munching on a steak.she looked around,curious of the location.it was nice if the trees werent so close together,itd be better.she looked ahead."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 am

The creeper, Carl, was sitting next to a rose in some more plains as the trees were on the other side of the path it seems. The creeper seems to be... Happy? His normal frowny face was a smiling face as he was staring at the rose happily. Not causing any harm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 am

turbo walked up behind and poked it."....?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:27 am

Carl, startled, jumped a bit- luckily over the rose and was about to run when he saw no weapons. "Persssson?" He looks to Turbo with bright blue eyes, he blinked as he looks at Turbo... No... Explosion or nothing hostile. Just, him trying to speak. "Friend...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:29 am

o-o/>-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:31 am

Carl frown, before glancing at the rose. He then gone back to trying to sit down and stare at the rose. "Flowersss... Pretty flower...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:36 am

"..."pulls a yellow flower from inventory."you like flowers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:37 am

Carl looks over and smiles, he nodded. "Carl likesssss Flowerssss!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:40 am

"oh! you got such an adorable name for a creeper!i'll give you the flower."she planted it infront of the creeper and blinked looking at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:44 am

Carl smiles happily. "Friend!" He looks to Turbo happily as he stares at the flower. "Carl can't blow up like other creepersssss.... Other creepersss scare carl..." He frown, as he looks. The sun was about to go down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:48 am

"nyah! i spent all my time getting here!."she equipts a stone shovel and digs into the ground to build a small shelter."good carl,dont blow up.it hurts me."e3e...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:50 am

Carl smile.s "Carl can't blow up an lest caught on fire. I avoid fires and lavas." He smiles, before gently taking the rose and the dirt block it was sitting on, with the flower that Turbo had and carry the dirt block with both flowers on his head as he follows Turbo into the shelter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:54 am

she held a torch."O-O fire eh?.."she then put the light up in a higher place."okay then!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 am

Carl smiles happily, gently putting the dirt block down with the rose and flower before happily sitting down- or at lest tries to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:58 am

turbo removes one block in the roof to keep track of the time.".....i hate night,spiders like to hunt me then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 am

Carl blinks. "Oh..." He frowns. "SSSSSSpidersssss can't hurt Carl'sssss friend. SSSSSSSpidersssss aren't hossssstlie to me like the rest of the creeperssss and sssskeletionsssss...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:01 am

eDe"so you'd be like spider repelent!?"she seemed relieved almost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:01 am

Carl nodded. "Yessss. Sssssipdersss Don't like me around them. I ssssstart trying to hug them .w."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:07 am

'but you...nevermind."she looked away.waiting for day."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next