Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 10 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Carl smiles at Turbo. "I sssaw sssome fog back where that lady isss."

Back to top Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 10 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 pm

"..ya so,its not like i could kill a herobrine.i dont have armor yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Carl had a sweatdrop. "I couldn't kill herobrine either. Ssso your not alone on that one." He blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 pm

"ya,shes on her own at that point,i dont want to loose all my inventory pursuing a lost cause."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:43 pm

Carl nodded.

Suddenly, a sound like someone had fallen- Guilda's voice could be heard. "I SAID Leave! Damn it, Herobrine!" Then the sounds of leaves being put back in place.

Carl had a sweatdrop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:48 pm

"...talk about abuse.but i dunt wanna die,but i wanna help.gah!."falls back on bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Guilda when back to sleep in her bed.

Carl when to sleep- and finally the sun came to say hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:52 pm

"...well i had some sleep."she stood up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Guilda woke up, the fog gone... "Hmph, Herobrine..."

Carl woke up, getting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:59 pm

turbo walked out and stretched,smirking."well a day of rest is what i need,lets look around for pigs or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Carl follows and nodded.

Guilda was standing where the two cobble stones were, mining the two cobblestones out and goes down the stairs to keep mining for coal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 pm

"...die pig!."she chopps through 5 pigs till there was but a chicken left,she looked at it,not wanting to kill it."....ohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Carl blinked.

Guilda gone across the dirt bridge and goes into the dark room, mining coal as she hold torches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:11 pm

'...im sorry little chicky..but ill be hungry if i dont."she closed her eyes and killed it."this world is cruel~."she took the meat and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 pm

Carl was confuse. following Turbo.

Guilda kept mining, getting deeper in the place. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 pm

"poor chicken."e3e she was saddend."...wonder what witchy is up to after last night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 pm

Carl had a sweatdrop. "We didn't even asssk her name..."

Guilda kept mining coal in silents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:25 pm

"no we didnt..well,maybe we should! if she has one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Carl nodded.

Guilda was humming a song to herself, mining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:37 pm

she walked to the foresty home and looked in."...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:39 pm

No one was inside, but a note was left.
'If your searching for me, I will be back in the mines mining - From, Guilda.'

Carl blinked.

Guilda when deeper down, avoiding any lava as she mines coal. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:41 pm

"..oh its guilda!...i expected something weirder.oh well.back to the mines."she walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Carl was confuse and follows. "Like what?"

Guilda was mining more coal, wiping sweat from her forehead as she hums while mining. however, she glance up toward a hole that lets the sun's rays in. "... I wonder if I'll die in these mines..." she picked up her touche from the stone block that was next to the coal. She luckily had iron armor with her- and had put it on... They were new it seem since she was given the armor as a gift. "..." she kept walking down the mine, glancing around as Spiders crawl the ceilings, sliverfish crawling away from her, bats flying around and settling down, creepers stalking in the shadows, skeletons hanging around on tall ledges and zombies just wandering around mindless....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:52 pm

"well gertrude or betty.something odd."she walked on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Carl had a sweatdrop and follows her.

Guilda kept walking in the mines till she heard something blow up behind her,s he glance to see her way out was blocked off suddenly. "How the...!?" She cursed, glancing ahead of her and kept walking- now the sun's light was gone from her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next