Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 7 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 am

she holds the iron,smiling."iron! looky!.its so strong,like me~we're like made for eachother."she rubbed it against her face.

Back to top Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 7 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 am

Carl blinks, confuse. "...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 am

"Eh!.....so im lonely.not many people i run into."she pocketed the iron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 am

Carl nodded quietly, before glancing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:00 am

"hh!...d'ja hear that?"she jumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:00 am

Carl scan around. "Hm? Hear what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:03 am

'.....i could be hearing things again."she walked on,putting a torch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 am

Carl glance around, before seeing a flash of what was an explosion. "Could that sssound be a hissss?" He carefully gone down some stone steps, only to see an already made staircase off in the distances. "Ssssomeone elssse issss here."

A familiar voice could be heard. "Damn creepers. I have to go get a new robe now because of them..." Guilda was down there with a staff, a now torn robe with a black shirt and skirt on. She had a sword on her hip and a pickaxe on her back; looked rather used and might break now. "Damn it... I have to go see if I can't go get more coal and maybe diamonds down here... I'm sure I'll just need coal through- Diamond isn't really needed for me... I'm sure that Blackmarket still got that stupid nether portal up and running for me to get nether warts for potions if needed... and more other things... I just need coal..." She was walking further down the cave. "Iron... Gold.... No coal..." A sigh escape her lips. "Great... Just great... Alright... Got to go in the darker parts of this stupid cave..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:38 am

"..oh good im not the only one who speaks to herself."she walked toward her."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:43 am

Carl smiles and follows.

Guilda groan, pulling out her pickaxe. She grunted. "It's about to break... Good thing I have my crafting bench with me." She pulls out a crafting bench from her inventory and place it next to some stone, which was a dead end and starts working on removing the stone in silents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 am

she stopped behind her and tapped her shoulder."hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:07 am

Guilda glance. "Hello." She Didn't stop working through, as she keeps mining stone to find coal.

Carl blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 am

"..would you like some help.goes faster with two mining."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:21 am

Guilda groan. "depends on what your really looking for you can mine the Iron, gold, or whatever else I leave behind in this stupid tunnel... I don't need much use of it..." She sighed, mining even more.

Carl blinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:49 am

"yes! iron for tools and armor,goold for my thrown!"grabs pick and mines."hi ho~ hi ho~,do do dodo do do~"eDe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 am

Guilda groan quietly, mining till she gets coal and mines the coal blocks.

Carl watches, but glances behind them- like a protector to them as he waves at enders and spiders- whom don't get close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:00 am

"i can shut up if you want,just say so!ah! more iron!iron~ iron~."she harvests it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:09 am

Guilda mutter something before mining the coal. But she glance at Carl. "Well, your creeper friend is very good at keeping mobs away..." Mining more stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:11 am

"i know im so thankful!i have a fear of spiders."still mining for the good stuffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 am

Guilda mines the stone. "I fear nothing of these mines... I dislike Creepers, but your friend is a keeper... I also don't mine Spiders... Sliverfish are annoying as well." Suddenly kicks a silverfish pass Carl.

Carl tenses, but notice the poor little sliverfish as it goes away into an unmine stone block.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:22 am

shutters at seeing the silverfish."i dont like any of 'em,but carl."she mines on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:26 am

Guilda mines, sometimes just kicking or ,even hitting with her staff, the sliverfish that always pop out here and there a she mines the stone till she get's to Coal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 am

"bleh."she mines on,comming across a cavern."!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:57 am

Guilda tenses, glancing to the cavern. She seem to curse. "You go on, I'm sure you'll fine more iron in there, if not redstone and Diamonds..."

Carl when over to Turbo, blinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 am

"...diamonds!!!"she ran in setting torches and chopping down mobs,was that her motives?diamonds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next