Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 24 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Daemon grinned even wider, along with his eyes as he watched them. "It's what I have been instructed to do! I don't have much of a life anyway back home! If it means I would be rid of you two then so be it!" he snarled, as he leapt towards Skoll and knocked him down, pinning him as he started forcing some of his own darkness to enter the raccoon's body. The black smoke started entering through Skoll's eyes, nose and mouth as Daemon whispered black magic. He spotted Ignis approaching them, so he blasted him back against the wall.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 24 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Skoll tried to force him off feeling the pain. And ignis was knocked out. Suddenly a sword stabbed through daemon. Not hitting Skoll. A hand grabbed daemon's neck as azrael now stared him in the face. "Stay away" suddenly daemon went flying into the wall the sword pinning him there. "From my sons"

Skoll tenced. "How..."

"Your not that hard to figure out boys"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Daemon grunted and spewed black blood down himself as he was pinned in place, scowling at them all as he gave a growl. "Tsk. Filth." he muttered, struggling against the sword that impaled him.

Roxanne had heard the sudden crash, and despite Azrael telling her to wait outside, she was losing her head. She ran back inside but lingered in the doorway, eyes instantly going to Skoll on the floor, then to Ignis' slumped form against the wall. With a frown, she ran over to Skoll, cradling his head in her hand. "Are you alright?" she asked desperately.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:32 pm

"A little worse for wear.... But I'm alright." Skoll coughed a little. "Ig you awake over there."

Ignis groaned. "Ya..."

Azrael looked to daemon. "Good luck getting out of that. My swords properties will pin you there indefinently" he said. "You two alright"

"Yes sir." They said at once.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:08 pm

Roxanne held onto Skoll as she slowly helped him up, eyes trained on him for any signs of pain when she lifted. "Come on." she said gently as she put his arm around her shoulders for support.

Daemon spewed more of his blood, some of it trailing down his chin. "So what? You intend on leaving me here? Heehehehehe...." he started chuckling to himself. "One way or another, I'll complete my assignment." he said as he started forcefully shifting his body down the blade, wincing as he did.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Ignis growled slaming his fist into daemons head. Knocking him out. "You should have just died"

"Ignis, calm down." Azrael ordered.

"Yes sir" ignis said walking over to Skoll and roxy. "I'll take him from here ma'am."

Azrael shook his head. "No you two are coming home with us. You two have some explaining to do." He pulled daemon down and kept him impaled on the sword.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Roxanne still held onto Skoll, adamant to let him go as he was injured. "Not until we've set this place back to normal. After all, Ezra will kill you." she said, looking to Az with a stern expression.

When she looked around at the damage, she spotted the box on the table as she felt a pang of something before she swiped it. "And...don't forget this..." she spoke quietly as she handed it back to him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:46 pm

Az looked to it. He closed the box and put it in his pocket. "Take them to the hous and I'll meet you there I'll keep him here" he said pinnin daemon to the wall. 

Ignis sighed helping roxy being Skoll to the car
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Roxanne, with the help of Ignis, slowly lowered him into the backseats of the car, lying him down carefully. "It won't be long, I promise." she said, before gesturing Ignis to get in. When she was about to get in herself, she turned to look back the restaurant.

She gave a nod to herself before she got in and drove off, heading for home as quickly as she could.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Ignis sighed sitting in the passenger seat "I guess you can start asking questions..." He said looking to roxy
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:15 pm

She still had her eyes on the road as she frowned slightly in concentration. "No." she said firmly, shaking her head. "I'll leave the questioning to Azrael, as I can't wrap my head around this. I'll wait until we get home." Roxy clutched the steering wheel as she spoke, letting out a sigh.

The only perception she had was the fact that Ratchet must have returned from the punishment realm for him to create a biological son. Oh god.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Ignis sighed. ".... Sorry ma...." He muttered to himself. Looking back to his twin who was out cold. "Hopefully ruby and nova arnt too worried."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Roxanne's ear perked up. "You say something?" she asked curiously, looking to him for a moment.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:40 pm

"Nothing..." He said lookin forward. Going quiet folding his arms closing his eyes in a similar style to maxus's
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Roxanne's eyes squinted at him before she looked back at the road, eventually driving down the road that lead to Azrael's village. 'I hope Azrael's alright...' she thought to herself.

When she parked her Porsche outside, she quickly got out and opened Skoll's door, carefully manoeuvring out of the car and into the house.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Ignis took Skoll and walked to the couch and lay him down. He knelt by him as a green fire covered his hands as he started to tend to skoll's wounds.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Roxanne looked to them both, her expression clear with concern. She walked over to them slowly and hesitantly, fiddling with her dress. "I see you've been blessed with the power of healing..." she commented, wanting to break the tension a little. "I'd give anything to have that ability. Then at least I can be more useful then. So I can be there for Azrael..."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Ignis smiled, "you already do... you just need to learn how to use the power in your soul." He said looking to his brother. "Who do you think taught me how to use the abilities of my uncle."

Skoll breathed slowly he was resting
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Her curiosity got the better of her as she looked between them again. She didn't know how much longer Az would be. 

Roxy walked over to sit on the arm of the couch, folding her arms. "....Where are you guys from? I mean...you both talk as if you're not from this world."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:45 pm

"... not yet... we're from another time" he said, "and that teen who looks like ratchet wolf is also from another time... our time."

Skoll chuckled, " just couldnt keep your mouth shut in front of mother could you ignis."

" dad already knows, so its only fair if she knows too"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Her breath hitched when she looked between them again, nodding to herself. So she was right after all.

"I see...so you really are from the future...and..." her eyes lowered before she sighed. "my sons..." she whispered, looking to them.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:37 pm

"Your first born twins" ignis said. "You also have two daughters. Ruby and nova"

Skoll smiled. "Sorry we didn't say anything but we thought if we kept hidden we could draw out daemon and protect you. And father."

"You saw Skoll first. He jumped in around the time of the demon hunters when dad got hit. He inherited dad's dark power. And I inherited the flames you gained from uncle max"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:12 pm

She sighed as she rubbed her eyes. "It's all coming into place now...I always did wonder who it was who saved us that day." Roxy said, staring onwards as she processed their words. She suddenly scoffed a little.

"I have four children? Wow. And yet I never viewed myself as a mother figure." she chuckled at the irony. It wasn't that she was purely focusing on that bit of detail, but it did surprise her nonetheless.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:18 pm

"You were the best mother a kid could have. With dad by your side you both taught us how to be demon hunters as a team. And taught me how to use uncle max's power." Ignis said

"You and ignis are very close... I don't know whether he's maxus's reincarnation but you and him were always close. I was more with dad but you made time to teach us both" Skoll said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Roxy had to take a breath, her mind swirling. It wasn't everyday that one would meet their future descendants. She was incredibly overwhelmed by it all that she almost collapsed onto the couch.

"Let me guess, you came to this timeline to prevent...Daemon from doing what he intended." Roxanne said, looking to them.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next