Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 23 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:06 pm

"No problem roxy" she winked 

Azrael smiled digging into his steak. "Ezra is a better cook than I am."

In the background a fellow in a red cloak sat sipping some wine. Waiting.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 23 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:24 pm

Roxanne smiled to herself as she swallowed a forkful of her lasagne, moaning a little. "I'd say she's better than me. By a long shot." she said, really starting to dig in. Then she laughed. "Hire her as our chef." she joked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:31 pm

"She comes an visits every now and again. You should see what se cooks for breakfast" he said as he chewed on his steak.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Roxanne smirked at him. "Maybe I can learn a few recipes. I'd love to learn from a professional chef." she said, tucking into her meal a bit more. Roxy was starting to get more anxious as the night went on, her heart racing.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:17 pm

The flame on the candle in the middle of the table started to flicker. Azrael looked at it for a moment. "Roxy.... Do you feel that"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Roxanne suddenly paused and looked about. "Um...Sorry, Az, I don't feel anything..." she said, giving him a puzzled look. "Why? What's going on?" she asked, suddenly feeling cautious.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:06 pm

"Something... Familiar about how that flame is moving... Reminds me of him"

The figure put his hand down and the flame went to normal. "I hope Skoll was right about me coming here" he muttered to himself
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:19 pm

Roxanne's brow furrowed as she followed his eyes and looked to the flickering flame. "Who?" she asked, glancing up at him. "You mean...Maxus?" she had a curious expression on her face.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:30 pm

"The flicker made him seem like he was always there" he smiled. "But no one has that power
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Roxanne hummed, frowning a little before she hesitantly started eating again, looking to the flame every now and then. "Strange..." she said distantly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Hmm" azrael's eyes darted over the place trying to find the sourse.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Roxanne looked to him, munching. "Az, there's probably a simple explanation. Don't let it bug you." She said, placing a hand on his.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Az sighed. "Right." He said looking at her. "Besides... I think it's about time I showed you that surprise." He pulled the box from his pocket and knelt before her.

The stranger looked and smiled. "Mom and dad..." HE muttered
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Roxanne's eyes widened as she gasped. Oh god, this was it! She'd said she would never be prepared for it and she was right as her eyes shifted between him and the small black box over and over again.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as Roxy looked down at him; noticing that everyone else around them had gone totally silent. They had all paused and she felt the eyes on them both as she gulped with nervousness.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:53 pm

"I've held this for a few years... But I want to be able to say I have the courage to move forward. An you give me that courage.." He opened the box revealing a ring with a bright blue diamond "would you marry me roxy?"

The stranger smiled. He took a sip of his wine but he almost choked, he senced something azrael didn't.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Roxanne was silent for a few seconds in shock, staring at the diamond that glittered and sparkled against the light. It was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. "Az....I..." she breathed. It was too soon. Surely it was too soon for them, right?
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Az looked to her with hope. But that is when the look changed  as hhis sword blocked a shot to her neck. A wolf grinned from across the room. His features simulate to a man roxy knew
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Roxanne snapped her neck in the direction of the shot and her eyes immediately widened in fright. She was trembling instantly as she froze on the spot, her blood turning cold. She hoped, no, prayed that it wasn't who she thought it was.

"Who are you?" she asked, with a stiff tone.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Azrael set the box down on the table glaring at the wolf

The stranger blocked him. "Don't... You need to protect her" he looked to the wolf. "How did you follow me here?" He snarled at the wolf
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:23 pm

Even though she hated doing it, Roxy more or less his begin Azrael.

The wolf snorted. "Idiot. You have your ways and I have mine. Simple as that." Then he eyed up Roxanne.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:31 pm

He chuckled throwing away the cloak. "So you think coming to this time will end me and my brother well good luck getting past the son of the greatest demon hunter of all time" he was revealed as a fox. A red fox. 

Azrael looked at the seven seperat tails.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:53 pm

Roxy stared at the fox. His son. But, she knew what Azrael's son looked like and he was still young and was incredibly different to this person...so who...was this?

The wolf suddenly chuckled too, stepping forward into the light a bit more to reveal himself. "I was told, one way or another, that I was to prevent this event from occurring. If I do, then you and your troublesome brother will never be born." He looked to Roxanne. "When Ratchet sent me, he never said I couldn't kill either of you."

Roxanne tensed up at the mention of that name. "How do you know Ratchet?" she seethed, knowing he had some sort of relation to him, but the only family she knew Ratchet had was his brother; Vince.

He grinned widely before shrugging. "He's my biological father."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:01 pm

"Skoll... He's here" the fox said chuckling as all th flames in the room started to point to him 

All the shadows gathered in the center of th room. "Bout time you showed your face wolf boy" a raccoon can out of the shadows. "Let's send him back ignis." He looked to azrael. "Take Roxanne and run!"

Azrael stood shocked. One had his powers and the other had maxus's fire. Who were they. But he nodded as he grabbed roxy. Completely forgetting the ring as he teleported them out

Ignis and Skoll smirked. "we are the shadowsong brothers. And if you want to hurt our parents you got another thing coming buddy!" They both said at once as fire and darkness shot towards the wolf
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:22 pm

He gave an evil smirk, while he stood on the spot as the blasts from them both collided with some sort of force field around his body. He chuckled before he created an attack himself, a dark shroud filling the atmosphere as he shot huge, black energy balls towards them both that sparked. "I'd rather not harm your mother unless I have to. I suppose she does still have a purpose back home." then his eyes turned wild.

"Which is why I'll be taking her with me once you're dead!" he laughed hysterically.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:28 pm

"Not gonna happen daemon!" Ignis said dodging. "Besides if you take her to the future our entire timeline is screwed."

Skoll dodged as well. "You would also dissappear into thin air along with us! Are you prepared to face that you loony wolf!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next