Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 13 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:16 pm

"I'm not just a demon hunter." He said looking her in the eyes. "I'm also a lover, a romantic and a poet" he said as the door closed to the bathroom. "Do you want to join me?" He asked stepping back Ito the shower
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 13 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:27 pm

Roxanne turned round when the door suddenly shut and she looked back at him with a blush. She reached down and fiddled with her top, going to shift it over her head. "A-are you sure?" she asked, still staring into his eyes.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:31 pm

"I won't mind. But if you don't want to you don't have to" he said  looking at her with a kind and lovin smile
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Roxanne smiled as she started eating the full continental breakfast he had prepared for her. As she ate, it wasn't long before her eyes drifted over to him every so often with a small smirk on her face. Anyone would think that she had fallen in love for the first time. She didn't even know if she could call it that as she looked to him, munching on a slice of bacon.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:29 pm

"So we have a choice on what we do today" he said suddenly lookig to her. "We can train, or I could take you to the bike shop"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:34 pm

She swallowed before pointing her fork in his direction, biting the inside of her cheek. "Well you do still owe me a tour of that part of town." she said, flashing him a smile before she took a sip of her drink, eating the rest of her breakfast.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:50 pm

"Is that a yess on goin to the shop?" Azrael asked as he ate a little more
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Roxanne nodded to him. "It is." she grinned as she started poking at a bit of egg with her fork before scooping it up into her mouth. "You can get all on my ass another time." she mused, referring to the training.

Last edited by SilverSpirit on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:06 pm

"Alright training can wait, and maybe I'll build you your own bike" he said grinning
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Roxanne perked up in interest at that. "I'll have my own bike? Seriously?" she asked, leaning forward in her seat.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:21 pm

"I'll have it build in minutes. All you need to do is give me a design"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:08 am

Roxanne lit up, quickly finishing up the rest of her breakfast. Obviously a design sketch was needed. When she finished and placed her dish and cutlery in the washing up bowl, she ran back upstairs to find a paper and pencil. Surely there was a study area or something.

After she found one, she sat back at the table and began scribbling, outlining the design she had in her head. Her overall design was similar to any other motorbike, but certain parts were made to resemble ice shards at the closest, such as the handle, brake and clutch levers, and the protection frame around the outside was a bright, greyish blue. She held up the design to him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Azrael took the paper from her to get a better look. He nodded saying. "I'll start working on it as soon as we get there." He said smiling as he put his plates in the sink. "To the garage"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Roxanne nodded before she started walking towards the garage, feeling a sense of excitement at getting her own motorbike. She'd been wanting one since she was ten years old. Roxy bit her lip as she entered the garage, noticing his bike, before she wandered over.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:20 pm

Spitfire can alive and seemed to purr at roxy's presence. "You know your bik is gonna need a name" azrael said walking to them as he got on spitfire
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Roxanne slowly straddled his bike behind him, but she wrapped her arms higher around him as she moved as close to him as possible. Circumstances completely different now. "I think I have one in mind." she grinned, looking to him as she moved closer until their body's pressed together.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Azrael opened the garage. "I can't wait to hear it" he said as they drove out of the house. Roxy would notice he would have scald marks on his face anymore. Where was the mask?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:56 pm

As she hugged him closer to herself, she finally noticed something different. She leant forward so her chin was resting on his shoulder. "Not that...it's any of my business, but, I haven't seen you use your mask recently. Is everything ok?" she asked, genuinely curious, looking at his face.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:09 pm

"I haven't needed it" he said as they drove into town. "Ever since my other six tails grew back yesterday the demon hasn't threatened to take over... I feel like for the first time in my life I'm in control" he said as they pulled into a shop. There were bikes everywhere. Some finished some not, but each one had a unique design
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Roxanne gave a soft smile in his direction, at least he was wasn't suffering as much anymore, since that had pained her from the start, ever since she first saw that mask. She looked around at the shop with wide and curious eyes.

"I think I could hang out here often." she grinned as she hopped off the bike with grace, swishing her hair a bit from the wind.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 pm

"This is how I get my money when I'm not demon hunting" Az said smiling. As he walked  to a control panel. He looked to the drawing as he picked the right frame engine and wheels which name up through the work area floor. Now all it needed was the customations she wanted. As he started to get to work
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Roxy merely watched him as she leant against the wall, folding her arms. She looked around the place and smiled, before she began to witness her bike coming to life, watching as the different parts were fitted by him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:00 pm

Azrael smiled whistling a tune as he worked. The bike becomin just like the sketch in a few minutes. As he placed the final touch moments later he started to cast a spell. The bike gave feint signs of life. One he finished he stepped back. "Roxy would you do the honors? All you have to do is touch the bike."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Roxanne looked to him before she gave a awestruck expression at her bike. It was exactly like her drawing and she was surprised at how much attention he paid to detail. She nodded at him before she wandered over and slowly placed her hand on the seat.

The motorbike suddenly revved loudly at her touch and she jumped a bit before chuckling.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:12 pm

"All she needs is a name" azrael said smiling. "Why don't you take her out for a test ride. See how she handles" he walked to his own bike as he wanted to ride next to  her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next