Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter Empty The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:56 pm

It had been several years since after the mission roxy and max had went on. And everything was peaceful in azrael's life. Till the demons came in droves. And his life was destroyed before his eyes. Broken the demons dragged him to hell.  After two years of brutal punishment he escaped and made his way back to mobius. He created graves for his fallen family and left swearing to avenge them...

In a bar in station square, azrael sat and tried to drown his sorrows in a drink. "Damn this alcohol is weak" he muttered as he took another swig. Some of the patrons recognized him. "Well if it isn't azrael, the greatest demon hunter known to mobian. How the mighty have fallen"

"Just look at the once great hero of the western woods. Now he's nothing but a drunk deadbeat"

"And he couldn't protect anyone now. Not even himself" this one slammed his fist into the back of azrael's head. Azrael stood and turned and roared slamming the patrons into three of the bars four walls before sittig down and quietly going back to his drink
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:14 am

Damn it...

She had been strolling around Station Square for hours, asking person upon person for his whereabouts, but they all just looked at her like she had just spat on their shoe. Over the years, Roxanne had been trying to forget what happened on that assignment, had been trying to start again. It had almost worked, but these last few weeks, she had been searching for Maxus. Her desire to see him again was obviously too great to overcome.

She sighed, "Where to now?" she asked herself, looking around until she saw a pub. Roxy frowned, placing a hand on her hip. "The words of a local could help."

However, what she'd been asking everyone she came across was; 'Where's Azrael?' and she wondered she had got so many dirty looks from people. She remembered Maxus telling her about his half-brother Azrael and how he was trained by him. Roxy didn't have any other leads, and with that thought in mind, surely Az himself would know where Max was located.

With another huff, she headed straight for the bar, not feeling too optimistic about this.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:52 am

Azrael sighed "if only you had survived max" he muttered taking another drink. He sniffles the air as a familiar scent came in. The scent of the thief raccoon max had a crush on. He sighed. "More memories come to haunt me even now"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:01 pm

Roxanne suddenly burst into the room, ignoring the whistles of flirtatious men as she stood in the doorway, frowning, scanning the room. 

"Listen up you bunch of layabouts. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to, so those of you who are still sober, do know where I can find Azrael?" she asked, a serious tone in her voice as she scowled, folding her arms.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Everyone in the room pointed to the fox at the bar tryingto drink away the day. "Why pray tell are you looking for me" he asked not getting up from where he sat as he kept drinking. Bu the demon wasn't drunk at all as he looked ovr his shoulder to Roxanne. "What possible reason is there to hunt me down?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Roxanne scoffed to herself before taking a step forward, sighing loudly. "I've been looking for you for weeks on ends. I've failed to make any form of contact with Maxus as there's no trace of him. Since you're his half brother, I was hoping you would have an idea of where's he's hiding..." she said, her brow furrowing.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:50 pm

"Trust me... You don't wanna know where he is." Azrael said. "It's best you give him up now before your hurt more than you ever have been" the fox turned to her looking her in they eyes as he spoke. "And if you still want to know I'm about to go there myself." He said flicking his arm as a black gate opened up. "Follow me" he said entering the gate
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Give up on him?...Like she could do that.

With a scowl, she wasted no time following him into this sinister looking realm. If it meant finding him, and seeing him again, surely that was more than enough for her right?

Though she couldn't help but feel the anxiety at his words and even his mournful tone. Now she was nervous, but she didn't let it overcome her and she followed him with a determined look on her face.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:07 pm

When she exited the gate she would come to a village utterly destroyed and had no hopes of repair. In the center of it all were three graves. Azrael was over by then sitting there. The sounds of crying coming from him, for he was not strong enough to protect them then. Roxanne would notice that one of the graves read. "In memory of maxus Primus, may his soul fly to the heavenly highta away from the devils reach"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 pm

It was like in that very moment, her heart stopped beating, and everything around her was drowned out as she focused on that one grave. She gave a pathetic whimper as her mind was still processing what had just been unveiled before her, it almost seemed like a nightmare. It had to be. Hadn't it?

"No - no...no - no...." she whispered before falling to her knees, covering her mouth with both of her hands as if in fear of screaming. Fate was sick. Sick and cruel. Roxanne was trying to find him so she could finally admit to him what she had been trying to admit to him for years; that she needed him....that she loved him.

She doubled over, reaching out with her hands in front of her and clenching tightly, her claws scraping the ground and collecting mud underneath as she started crying, without any hope of ever stopping. 

It only took seconds before she was wailing and screaming, streams of tears flowing down her face as she close her eyes tight, begging that she would wake up. She couldn't accept this as reality.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Azrael stood. "I couldn't stop them.... Two years ago... A horde of demons came after us. They pinned me down and made me watch as they slaughtered my wife and child, they had max in their clutches as he had tried to come to our aid... But it was too much, they stabbed his heart so many times he could heal fast enough. Then they dragged me down for what seemed like and eternal it of physical torture. I only escaped a few months ago, all their graves are recent." He turned away. "Blame me if you will, but you have to face facts.... He's not coming back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:40 pm

She only seemed to wail and scream louder at his last words. Why?! Why was this happening?!

Roxanne couldn't move, she was almost frozen to the ground as she scream mournful screams, focusing on the ground the entire time as she looked down, frightened of looking anywhere else, or maybe because she knew she straight away look at his grave again.

"M-Max...." she whimpered, only just able to speak before she started to feel incredibly sick to her stomach. It was that nausea that one experienced when overcome with grief and shock.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Azrael just looked to her walking towards the forest. Leaving her to grieve. But all the grieving in the world wouldn't bring max back and azzy had become hopeless that he would ever stop being haunted by their ghosts. He opened and old hollow in a tree and pulled out some alcohol tryingto get drunk again as he watched Roxanne. Trying to make sure she didn't try to do anything rash
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:12 pm

She whimpered again as her eyes were as wide as they could go, before she started retching. Roxanne doubled over again and began throwing up from her constant crying.

She made inhumane noises as she cried and cried, whilst retching. Though like any other time, her sadness soon turned into boiling anger as she suddenly stood up.

This was her desperate attempt, her ever so desperate attempt to get him back and restore everything, but deep down, she already knew it would fail, but she was too grieve stricken.

"Zaphiel! I call upon you!" Roxanne wailed, tears still streaming down her face.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Slap! Just before she could start the spell azrael's hand came across her face. "Don't you even think about it. Not even and angel can bring him back. I know cause my dead wife was one!" He snapped at her. "Do you think max would want you to just throw your life away!" He growled "knowing my brother he would probably say you need to go on living you'll find someone better than me"

'He's right you know' in roxy's mind she could hear his voice.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Roxanne fell to the floor, hissing not in pain but in seething anger. She clutched at the ground again, scraping her claws into the dirt, making a short trail to that of a rake.

"I don't care.....nothing is worth anything without him..." she growled, tensing up and close to hyperventilating. She was having some sort of breakdown as she didn't move from the ground, the sky's clearing.

Last edited by SilverSpirit on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Azrael growled. "Your just as stupid as you were on the mission Roxanne. "He handed her a bottle. "Drink it'll help" he said groaning. "You know I'm only doing this cause of max's love fore you. But I'm gonna keep you alive whether you like it or not!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:09 pm

Roxanne snatched the bottle with a hiss, gulping a large quantity down, before she realized what she was doing. She growled, placing the bottle onto the ground, know if she threw it, he would be even more ticked off and she was not in the mood for that.

"I will not be brought down to your level. Becoming a drunk doesn't solve anything either." Roxy said, with a stern expression on her face, looking up at him with her glossy, red eyes. Desperation was written all over her face. "It doesn't numb the pain, it just makes it heavier." she said before trying to get to her feet but failed as her legs caved in.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:17 pm

"Well I wouldn't know" Az said growling back. "I can't get drunk off this stuff.... And I don't know  what else to do after I have time between killing demons" he growled. "Well now that you found me I have to keep the promise I made to max. He wanted me to protect you if he ever died. Made me promise that after the medallion mission."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:28 pm

"All the better if you don't then." she said stiffly.

With another growl in her throat, she rose to her feet, brushing herself off, looking pained but still fuming.

"Oh great." she started sarcastically, "So you're stuck with me then?" She snapped, emphasizing as she stood frowning, folding her arms before wiping at her eyes as they were still bright red and teary.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:35 pm

"As much as we have out differences Roxanne. I actually want to keep my brothers final wish" Az said looking her right in the eyes. "It's more like your stuck with me.... Now please don't try that again."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Roxanne tensed up, biting the inside of her cheek before she threw her hands up in frustration. "Fine." she spat before turning around and kicking the bottle across the floor in a final attempt to vent her anger and hurt before storming off. When she was far enough, she started to sob again, not wanting to break down like that in front of him again.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Azrael sighed. "Max you could have given me an easier job... She probably still hates me" he muttered to the grave. "I will avenge you someday" he said putting on the metal mask it covered his muzzle as he walked to find Roxanne. "Roxanne?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Just like she had thought, she was sat up on the highest branch in one of the trees metres away. She sobbed and snivelled, suddenly wondering how the hell she could stop herself. This was so uncharacteristic of her that she was furious with herself. She wiped at her eyes to see that some of her mascara was dripping down her face.

"Damn it." she hissed, clutching at her head as she tried to compose herself, breathing as steadily as she could.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Azrael stood under the tree. "When your ready to come down I might have a way you can vent some of that frustration" he said. Looking to the ground. "Then after that I think you might want to kill the demon who killed him"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next