Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 32 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Roxanne suddenly made a nervous noise. "Don't say that..." she groaned, worried as she rushed to the doorway, looking outside, but with all the smoke, shadows and dust in the air, it was hard to focus on their individual forms. She couldn't see them anywhere.

She looked to Nova and decided to place her in a single couch seat near them so she wasn't alone. With a grunt, Roxy ran outside. "Az? Ignis? Where are you?" she called.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 32 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33 pm

"Over here dear" Az said lifting up his arm to tell her where they were. Both of them looked beaten and bruised and layin on the ground
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:02 pm

A shadow suddenly covered her eyes as she snarled, her hands on her hips. "I knew this would happen..." she said, huffing with frustration before she pinched an ear in both of her hands, dragging them up and along with her, pinching their ears harder. "Honestly, I don't know why you guys are so obsessed with fighting. You've done enough for today and tomorrow, you hear me?" she scolded, dragging them inside.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:16 pm

"Yess ma'am" they both said in unison as if they were brothers.... Like azrael and max.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Roxanne let go of them both but scowled at both of them. "Ignis, go upstairs and rest. I'll bring you some essentials in a minute." she then turned to Azrael and pointed. "And you. Get cleaned up and help me keep an eye on the kids while they rest." Roxy ordered, going back to the kitchen to get Ignis a glass of water.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:11 pm

Yess dear" azrael said brushing himself off. He picked up nova and sat down. "You alright ruby? You took quite a hit"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:26 pm

She still had her back turned to them as she scowled at the material of the couch. "I'm fine." Was all she chose to say as she curled in on herself, her arms folded under the blanket her mother covered her with.

Roxanne had walked upstairs with a glass of water and some painkillers just in case, going into the bedroom where Ignis rested.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:33 pm

Ignis groaned. "Damn I wasn't expecting. Dad to matc me blow for blow" he said plopping onto the bed wincing a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Roxanne sighed, placing both the glass and pills on the bedside table before she manoeuvred around the bed and gently held his legs, lifting them up onto the bed carefully. "Well he is your father. He'd bound to have more experience and power." she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "There." she said softly, pulling the covers over him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Ignis smiled. "Thanks mom.. It's really nice to see you so happy... We all missed that sunny smile" he said. It almost seem like Maxus was talking

Azrael sighed. "I'm not sure how well I'll be at it... But if you want help with that power... I can try to help you..... Your half brother had some of the same problem?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 am

Roxanne was trying so desperately not to choke up at that point, forcing back any tears that were coming. She was about to leave, but instead, she felt the need to stay as she sat down at the foot of the bed. "From what Ruby's mentioned, I sound like such a mess in the future..." she said quietly.

Ruby exhaled. "You were helping me, but we never finished...due to Ratchet showing up. That meant I was a poor excuse for a protector for mother while you two fought."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:11 am

Azrael shook his head. " princess, I always have my reason for doing things. And what I can tell. You have more power in you than your mother and I combine. You just need wait for the right time. If ratchet is as powerful as your brothers say. Then I was probably afraid of what he would do to you and your siblings. But I probably also expected to work with your brothers. If you three work together you would be unstoppable."

"It will go back to normal as soon as dad finishes ratchet off. He won't win against him." Ignis said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Ruby hummed before mumbling. "I just want things back to normal. I miss having my parents." she said, her ears drooping slightly.

Roxanne nodded, giving a faithful smile. "Yeah, you're right. I just hope it won't take another five years...anyway, get some sleep now Ignis." she said softly, brushing his cheek for a moment, before she walked out of the room and shut the door, walking back downstairs.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Az smiled as he walked over to her. "Well I may not be your dad yet. But I'm still him. You still have a few days before. You have to go back. Enjoy the peace and I'm sure when you get back your parents will be waiting with open arms."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Roxanne had listened to his words as she walked into the kitchen, dying for something to eat. She seemed deep in thought while she browsed through the refrigerator. When she took out some quick meals, her eyes caught Azrael's ring on the dining table, giving a small smile before looking away.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Az smiled. "Just be happy that your with us now ruby." He said "now get some rest princess"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:48 pm

She curled in on herself even more as she groaned in distaste. "Don't make a habit of calling me that...." then she started slipping away to sleep, as her soft breathing could be heard.

Nova was still asleep in Azrael's arms while Roxanne started preparing soup, and some sandwiches on the side.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Azrael grinned. "You know you like it don't try and act" he said chuckling as he kissed her forehead before going to sit back down with nova. Rocking his youngest in his arms.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Roxanne was silent as she went to place a plate with some sandwiches on the coffee table in front of Az while she went to sit at the dining table, munching her own and slurping her soup. She was staring out the window as she ate. It was still overwhelming how they had a house full of kids now as she sighed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:41 pm

"You alright baby?" He asked as if sencing her overwhelmed feeling. He couldn't really eat with nova in his arms..
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:47 pm

"Hmm...." she replied, still staring out the window, her spoon stirring slightly in the liquid, spooning a bit up before tipping it back in distractedly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Az sighed. He stood up walked towards the stairs with nova still in his arms. Walking to what looked like an empty wall. "The nights watch" he spoke as a door appeard and he walked nova in laying her in a bed... His old bed from when he was a kid. "Sleep tight nova"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Roxanne continued to waver between eating and fiddling with her snacks, staring out at the night sky. She was beginning to get weary herself but she fought it. Before long, she was finished and washing up in the sink.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Azrael walked down walking over to her. "You sure your ok?" He asked worriedl
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Roxanne had her back turned to him. "Yeah, I'm fine." she sighed, placing them on the drying rack before she stopped. "I just feel like I have a lot to live up to, you know?" she braced her arms on the counter.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next