Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tail of Charlotte Bonny: Booty Call

2 posters

Go down

The Tail of Charlotte Bonny: Booty Call Empty The Tail of Charlotte Bonny: Booty Call

Post by Midknight Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:30 am

Charlotte Bonny, the single most FEARSOME Pirate in the whole of the ocean.. Those at sea quiver and tremble in their buckled-up boots and fear for their LIVES at the sound of her ship, beating violently against the current. She, the captain. A well built leader who ferociously leads her men into battling and lotting. Her Crew, the vilest, toughest bunch around..Only the roughest sea-dwelling brutes are found on her crew.

Or at least she wishes so..Truth is, she doesn't have a crew. She is the captain of her own ship, [Proudly named 'Anarchy's Slave'], but has no one to be the captain of. 
Where she grew up, sailing, piracy and theft,was basically the way of life. You had to go out and make a name for yourself, make a reputation to be respected..But it wasn't going to well for poor Charl. Her father, the only man she admires has many tales of his sea-fairing days..The battles..the loots..The excitement, of Captain Bonny, One of 7 Pirate Lords...

A Pirate Lord, is a pirate whose name has became extremely well known in the world..A pirate who follows the code, who has gained the most riches and wealth in their lifetime, and who has obtained the rarest of treasures. Her father, Captain Vance Bonny Pirate Lord, got his hands on 'The World Map'. As boring as it seems by the name, t'is not. The map was crafted with magic of sorts..Black magic..Voodoo. The map shifts and changes, solely on where ever it is, the holder wants to go, also plotting the routes, shortcuts etc. on the map..However, if the holder does not reach their destination within a randomly generated amount of days, it is believed that a terrible curse is placed on the holder..No one has found out what happens at the end of the countdown of The World Map.

What Charl desires, is to set out on an adventure and find treasure...Specifically, the Eternal Rings. A collection of life-radiating Rings connected by chain containing magical potential that grants immortality and youth, to be worn by it's founder...It, like many objects in Pirate culture is only spoke about in myth, but Charl believes it is real, and is determined to get her hands on it to prove herself, and have a story that will go down in history.

So...Story time over...What is Charl going to do I hear you ask? Well. If she can't find a crew, she'll do the next best option. Kidnap people.

SO, YOU HEARD ME. What's going to happen is you {Your character} is going to wake up after being unconscious, tied to the mast of Charl's ship with strong, thick rope, with no memory of how you got their or why. What I'm thinking is that this RP is set WAAAAAAAAY in the past, when Piracy was a real thing and it had all the legend and lore surrounding it. So please try not to use characters that you would use normally, even if you make one up solely for the purposes of this RP..Maybe it's an ancestor of a current character you use? I DUNNO.

Also, it may seem like this RP will revolve around my character, but I'm going to try my hardest to make sure that doesn't happen.

RULES/INFO;

1. Try and act like you're in this time..use the sort of slang and language used at that time, get INTO the character and try to have fun with it~

2. Violence and swearing will be allowed, but swearing should be kept to a minimum.

3.  I'd appreciate it if someone/possibly multiple people *Don't know who* when we are more into the RP, to have some betrayals/traitors..Think that would be quite cool.

4. If there's a lot of people I will be making a posting order.

5. If you take to long (A week) to reply without a valid reason, you will be kicked from the RP.

6. There isn't going to be any forms to sign up for the RP, it will start as soon as the first person replies.

7. Preferably, no super powers. 

Charlotte marches around the mast of her ship, looking at her newly-forced crew members. She scans them up and down, looking at their builds, their genders, their appearance, and overall just judging them, being the bitch she is. Her footsteps are heavy sounding for quite the small girl she was. She wore a typical black-pirate hat which had 3 feathers sprouting from the top, two black and one red, the red one being significantly puffier and bigger than the other two. On her left shoulder she had a pure black tattoo of an anchor, and on her fore arms wore frilled crimson sleeves, which made her seem she was gliding gracefully with ever movement. On her torso she wore a black corset with crimson lace and threading. She had a thick belt which held a small knife at her front left, a large cutlass by her right side, and a pistol at her rear. Lastly, she wore fishnet stockings and a frilled skirt that sits above her knees.

Charlotte keenly scans the victims, one hand resting on her cutlass, the other hanging loose. She waits for them to awaken.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

The Tail of Charlotte Bonny: Booty Call Empty Re: The Tail of Charlotte Bonny: Booty Call

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 am

"ugh..." muttered one of the captives.

The dull grey Weasel/Coyote hybrid was lean with a coyote like muzzle on a weasel like head. His coat and pants where torn in many places. A scar carved a path to the inside of the left eye where no pupil lay.

"Where am I?" said Fiesler as he strained to raise his head.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Tail of Charlotte Bonny: Booty Call Empty Re: The Tail of Charlotte Bonny: Booty Call

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:31 am

A ginger furred fox sat tied to the mast still out cold.Til soon his dream faded to blackness and his eyes slowly blinking open to the point the light didn't hurt his eyes. Few moans came from his mouth as he shook his head to fling the dark blue of his hair out of his face as it laid damp on his face.

W-whats this,i can't move my,i'm tied up...why the hell am i tied up?,he thought as he looked up to the mast and just grimaced at his current predicament.wearing no more than a tan rum-stained blouse and short heavily worn trousers,along with a pair of dark brown leather boots.His hair trimmed short with moderately long bangs that seemed to blend in along with his short sideburns.

Gregory J. Grimstone,A young lad,no older than 25.sat and squirmed a bit to slip his hands free from the ropes that tethered him to the tall mast without prevail.finding it pointless to waste the energy on such a foolish pursuit.Finally it got to his mind,to consider looking around,finding he wasn't alone in this poor state.and catching a glimps of charlotte.nope,nothing familiar,no word of mouth got to him,to he it was some girl walking there.

"...raaah,blast it,where's the bloody Captain of this vessel?? T'is unjust to take a man from his home!"He complained once he had the mind to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:43 am

Fiesler shook his head upon hearing Gregory, as he could not see out of his left eye.

Now noticing the rope holding him to the mast, he cursed loudly "Release Me! I Owe You No Coin!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Charl lets out a menacing laugh, banging her foot into the floor of her ship, "Hahaha~! Looks like ye decided to wake up, 'ya bunch of slackers!" she says with a loud, confident voice. She unsheathes her cutlass and points it at Fiesler, then to Gregory, only to then point it downwards,

"You two lucky men have the pleasure of serving me, Captain Charlotte Bonny..Pirate Princess, and soon to be the most famous pirate of all..Ye hear? You are now apart of my crew, I have decided~" she says proudly, waving her sword around carelessly, pointing it in the air and swinging it everywhere as she speaks.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Is this girl being serious?,Greg thought as Charlotte spoke. But in all honesty he had no respect for this lady nay a child so he sees in the actions. "Part of your crew? I'll be damned to follow a life in the seas among sickly pirates!"snapped Gregory as he all but grimaced toward this proud and immature girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:57 pm

She swings her sword, lunging closer towards Gregory, holding the sword tight against his throat. She looks into his eyes intensely, her eyes were golden and keen looking, like they knew what they wanted.

"Listen 'ere, mate.." she whispers into his ear gently, but somewhat aggressively, leaning in closer, "You can either join me, in all of my greatness..Or, you can just sit her tightly, and become 'gid mates with this 'ere mast 'yer tied to, lad...Savvy?", she leans back, habitually biting her bottom lip with that same smirk she had when she began talking. Glancing at Fiesler now and then, as if she was expecting him to say something. She'd already labelled him as a coward
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 pm

"Did a tankard strike your head, Sea Wench?" snorted Fiesler, "Me. Work with you and a Squire to whom no street craven like myself would ever speak to? I'd wager not!"

He turned his head and spat on Charlotte's left boot.

Fiesler squirmed one hand to one of his pockets and cursed in him mind 'Blast! I must have dropped my dirk when this wench nabbed me!'
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:31 pm

"hey,hey,hey!.I be no humble squire!Blast it i'm one of the most wealthy around these seas!Don't be fooled because i do not look it!"Greg snapped at Fiesler bitterly.

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:23 pm

"Great..." snorted Fiesler, "A whiny nobleman.."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:59 pm

She shrugs her shoulders, ignoring the spit on her boot and insults, rolling her eyes, "Well, guess ya'r gonna starve then, eh~?" she says tauntingly, "You'll give in eventually," she says, "You'll give in to the ship.."
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:23 am

"Say What?" snarked Fiesler, "Give in to the ship?....Tis your mind filled with sand? What power does a few planks of rotten timbers got to do with a thief such as I?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:17 am

Gregory was deep in thought,though the remark from Fiesler did tweak at his temper.His next move was that he wish he hadn't.With a young family left behind he didn't want to starve and die before his time.So he gave in."So be it.i can't afford my life if i die out 'ere because of some lass thinking herself higher than a noble."he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:48 am

"Giving in so soon?" snarled Fiesler to Gregory, "Wasteful coward. Tis your worthless hide more value then the coin in you keep. Those who speak know that a wench at sea is ill luck for where ever the wind blows!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum