Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 21 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:00 pm

There was a little black box sitting on the end table on azrael side of the bed tempting roxy to open it
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 21 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Roxanne was suddenly curious, eyeing up the box but she tried to ignore it as she passed by his room and entered her own. She sighed as she looked in her wardrobe. She hadn't had the chance to go shopping for clothes yet, so there was the awkwardness of having to wear one of Cilia's dresses for tonight. In the end, she decided to go for the navy blue dress this time.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Azrael picked up the box smiling as he walked out in a red button down shirt, some black pants and black shoes. He walked down the stairs placing the box in his pocket
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Roxanne's head was swirling as she started putting on a bit of makeup, her thoughts coming back to that box. She knew what that box was, she just had a hard time processing it as her heartbeat was sky-rocketing. "What do I do?" she asked herself quietly, before she sighed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Azrael waited taking a deep breath. He was really going to do this.. For a fearless demon he was scared out of his mind.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Roxanne came down the stairs minutes later all dressed up and approached him, eyeing him up with interest. "You always look so edible, you know." she teased, before patting him on the chest. "Sorry, I'll behave for tonight."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Azrael smiled. "Alright let's get in the car. Come on go" he said eagerly pushing her out the front door. There was something under a sheet outside. "Your first surprise tonight" he said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Roxanne covered her mouth, instantly recognising what it was. She gasped a little before she chuckled, looking to him with an expression of disbelief. "No. Oh my god, Az. You didn't have to - " she stammered.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:20 pm

"I did have to. I lost a bet didn't i?" He said "now go on and pull the cover off"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Roxanne smirked. "I didn't think we were taking the bet as serious as that." she mumbled before she approached and dragged the sheet off. Roxy gasped again. "No way."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:45 pm

"Hope you like it" he said. It was a nice color shift Porsche. He held the keys in his had
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:59 pm

"No. I love it." she grinned, suddenly getting slightly giddy as she stared at it, moving back and forth to view the full effect of the colour shift. Roxanne then rushed eagerly over to him with eyes full of hopefulness as she took the keys. "I love you." she said giving him a quick kiss before wandering over to the car.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:02 pm

"If you want we can drive it to dinner tonight" he said smiling as he walked over to her. He wanted her to try it out
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Roxanne grinned again. "Hell yeah. I've only ever driven a Porsche once." she explained, already climbing into the seat with an eager expression on her face as she looked the different compartments over. "So uh, where we headed?" she asked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Azrael smiled "you'll know it when you see it. I'll give you directions once we get into town" he said gettig Ito the passengers seat
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:41 pm

She nodded, before starting the engine. "Alright, let's get moving." she said before she drove off, heading off to town.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Once thy hit town azrael gave her directions leading to a resturaunt called devils night. Out front a fox with similar features to Az sat waiting.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Roxanne drove up in the parking lot and picked a spot as she looked up at the restaurant. "Nice looking place. Seems more secluded too. If I'm honest, I prefer the more casual places." she commented before she got out of the car, catching the eyes to the other fox located outside.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Azrael glared at the fox. "Don't worry about him... An dot ask...." He said as they parked.

The fox walked over grinning. "Well hello cutie. What's your name"

Azrael grabbed the foxes tail
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Roxanne looked to him confused and moved forward to stop him. "Az." she said sharply, looking him in the eyes and shaking her head, giving him all the reasoning he needed. Roxy's eyes shifted to the other fox.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:33 pm

"Yes Az do listen to her" he said chuckling. 

Azrael growled letting the tail go. "Dot you have somewhere else to be argel?"

"Nope, and making you miserable is all the worth while entertainment I need"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Roxanne didn't want to interfere but something about what he said rubbed the wrong way. "Make his life miserable?" she suddenly questioned, placing a hand on her hip. "He's had too much of that already." Roxy was trying to keep her cool for Az.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:53 pm

"There's nothing I can do about it" azrael said. "Otherwise I would have killed him years ago"

"Oh how you would love that. But if you kill me you kill yourself" argel said with a shrug.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:57 pm

"I've heard that many times." Roxanne snarled quietly, still staring at the fox with a slight frown. Then she looked to Azrael. "I know you said not to, but I'm going to. What is this?" she asked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:10 pm

"His name is argel. An angelic me with an evil streak. Being born on the same day made us connected so if he ever dies so do I"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next