Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 12 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Roxanne eventually got dressed before she wandered around her room thinking. She looked out of the window as she went to sit on the windowsill. She couldn't stop thinking about what he said, as it was still rattling around in her head. "Max...I don't know what to do..." she breathed, closing her eyes as she looked pained. Then she started to sob, forcing herself to be quiet so Az wouldn't hear her. "I just...I just - want you back..." she whimpered. "I can't think straight, I'm not myself without you...."

She curled up on herself. "I didn't even get to tell you that I..." she sniffled.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 12 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:47 pm

"I already knew" max said appearin again. "A part of mew was inside of you since the tournament. I could always feel your pain and feelings."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Roxy looked in his direction with red, teary eyes. "I shouldn't have left. After the mission...I should've stayed with you...then I could've - " she let out another whimper as she tried to restrain a sudden cry.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Max shook his head. "You would have gotten killed like the rest of us"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:02 am

Roxanne sniffled again, looking to him. "You don't know that. I could've stopped them...or saved you guys, or -  she stopped herself, exhaling through her nose as she stared at the floor.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:23 am

"Then azrael would have possibly lost his life. Cilia predicted death would be comin that day. And azrael tried to prepare"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:30 am

Roxanne lowered her head, looking down at the floor. "I know the typical request...'go and have a happy life without me'...but..." now she started to cry, hiding her head in her knees. "How the hell am I supposed to move on from this and be happy? How?!" she whimpered, shaking now.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:35 am

"In your heart you already know the answer" max said lookin to the door. As azrael passed by heading for the shower.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:44 am

Her eye's widened. "Your brother?" she said in disbelief, looking at Maxus. "You want me to make a move on your brother? I don't see him that way." she said, biting the inside of her cheek as she frowned.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:51 am

Max folded his arms and gave him a look that said he didn't believe her. "You know your lying to yourself."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 am

Roxanne got up, wiping her eyes from the tears before she sniffed. "Maxus...I have feelings for you. No-one else, and I know that I can't....we can't - " she stopped and sighed. "But, there's no way I can..." she gestured to the door, clutching her head.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:04 am

"So your just gonna smash his hopes to pieces then? What my brother said was all true. He didn't promise to protect you for me. You were the only reason he took that promise. And technically he's my faternal twin" he said. "You have to face facts roxy I can't come back. But azrael is standing right in this house loving and caring for you. He saved your life twice in a matter of days. Your the only piece of his sanity he has left.... And you won't find another guy like him."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:17 am

Roxanne clutched her head even harder before she walked to her door, stopping in the doorway as she looked to the bathroom Azrael was in. Her eyes liwered, but her heart was beating fast. "He's not you..." She said quietly, before looking at the bathroom door again.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:15 am

"He's not me... But at the same time he and I are exactly alike... I would have acted like he was if you fell for him and not me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:11 am

Roxanne made a noise of displeasure before she turned to Max with stern eyes. She held her hands up and started gesturing. "No. No. I'm not going to - argh! I'm going to settle this now." She sneered, stopping outside his door, knocking on the door. "Az. I need to talk with you. Can I come in?" She asked, already getting a little anxious at the topic at hand.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm

The door pushed open and he jumped. He saw roxy and quickly tried to cover himself. "Roxy what the hell? Can this wait till after I'm done?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:22 pm

Roxanne immediately closed her eyes and threw her hands up in frustration, growling. "Oh, Christ! Az! Put some pants on or something will you?" she grimaced, looking away. "Look. This can't wait alright, it's eating me alive. I need to say it now before I lose my head here." she said, her eyes still closed as she addressed him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:39 pm

"If you hadn't noticed I kinda left that stuff in my room! Plus I'm in the middle of a shower."  He said "just say what you have to"he said turning beat red and covering his manhood
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:53 pm

Roxanne a deep breath, peeking out slightly to see if he was covered. When he was she turned back towards him. "Okay..." she breathed, before giving him a look. "I know that, what you said last night was difficult for you to do and I understand that you've decided to move on as best you can, because you've chosen to do so, not just by the word of your wife." She paused before continuing, looking him straight in the eye. "But Az, you've been grieving for two years, whereas I only heard about Max a few days ago."

She approached him. "You can't expect me to just be over everything - be over him in a matter of days, and then...get involved with his brother. I feel like it's a betrayal, and I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from. So this - " Roxy gestured between them. "It...can't happen, okay?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Az looked to her as he heard the words he feared he would hear. He sighed as he looked away. "I never expected you to just forget about max after I said it. I just wanted you t know how I truly felt" his hands seemed to drop to his sides not carrying about coving himself. "Now why don't you go and eat your breakfast and let me shower in peace"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Roxanne felt a pang then in her chest, guilt and something else as his voice turned bitter and defeated. She just stared at his face as he couldn't even look at her right now. She nodded internally as she went to leave but...there was an unknown force stopping her form walking out of that door.

Roxy was at a loss here, her emotions all over the place. She didn't know if it was because she was feeling incredibly vulnerable right now, or if it was due to her messed up feelings towards him. She knew she felt something. How couldn't she? He had made her feel better, comforted her, saved her and most of all, he found her a purpose again. As she looked in his direction, she made a solid noise as if coming to a decision as she walked towards him and instantly pulled him forward into a kiss. This time a warm, sensual kiss.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Azrael was more shocked and wide eyes as he was suddenly pulled into a kiss. Roxy kissing him after all she just said added to that shocked feeling.  Eventually he pulled her close kissing back with his heart beatin wildly.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:43 pm

She pulled back slightly to look at his face. "Damn you Azrael...I was trying to be sensible about this, but - " she groaned in inner turmoil, before she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I can't shake these...messed up feelings...for you." Roxy's eyes lowered to the floor, biting her lip as she was tempted to leave.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:49 pm

He put his fingers under her chin pulling her eyes to look at his. "Then don't try to shake them. They're there for a reason" he said kissing her again. "Follow your heart and it won't lead you astray"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:08 pm

She whimpered into the kiss a little, still feeling uncertain about where this was going, but the longer he kissed her, the more she relaxed and went with what felt right. Roxy didn't seem phased by his nakedness as she kept kissing him, sighing softly into his mouth. "Pretty words for a demon hunter..." she smirked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next