Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 30 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:30 pm

She got dressed too, cursing at the fact that she still hadn't gone shopping to get her clothes. "I'm not sure I'm awake enough for visitors...oh, your ring's safe isn't it?" she asked, putting on a vest top and a small jacket over the top as she straighten her hair a little.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 30 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:33 pm

"It's downstairs on the table with the picture of my foster family. " he said. "I'm sure the boys will keep it safe" he said putting on it's jacket as he opened the door walking for the stairs
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Roxanne sighed, adjusting the last few bits before she followed him to the stairs, rubbing her eyes and yawning a little as she walked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 pm

As soon as azrael got down stairs his eyes widened at the two raccoons that sat on the chair. They both looked a lot like Roxanne but the younger one had his glowing red eyes. He suddenly smiled. "Roxy... I think your gonna like what you see"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Roxanne chuckled from the staircase as she trudged down. "Yeah, I've heard that before." she mused, walking into the room before she paused. Her own eyes widened as she took in the newcomers. It was almost as if she was looking in the mirror, but viewing her younger self instead. "Oh, my god." she breathed. "It's...it's a full house."

Ruby's grew wide when she looked at her mother. "Wow...she was so pretty back then..." she whispered to herself.

Nova giggled and suddenly seemed more lively than ever, reaching for them. "Mommy! Daddy!" she beamed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Ignis smiled. "Mom dad, these are your daughters. Ruby, and nova" he said pointin to each one respectively.

Azrael's eyes seemed to sparkle as he looked at the two girls. He walked over and picked up nova. "Well hi there miss nono" he said chuckling as he placed her onto his shoulders.  Then he looked to ruby. "My, you and your mother look exactly alike. Especially at that age." He said then he felt nova pull on his ears. "Hey what are you doing up there" he said playfully ticklin her sides a little
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Roxy was too overwhelmed by it all that she almost forgot something. She gave a shake of her head, snapping out of her thoughts when she went over to pat Az on the shoulder briefly to get his attention. "I just got to - " she gestured, referring to the morning pills before she went upstairs.

Ruby watched as she went up, the huge admiration clear on her face. Then she looked to her father with Nova still pulling on his ears. "We don't really know why she does that...she does with Ignis too." she mused, folding her arms.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:15 pm

"She must have gotten it from me" Az said. "I did the same thing to your grandfather years ago" he looked to ruby. "You took after your mother by the look of you. Strong, fearless, and have the power of ice" he looked to nova. "Nova has lightning and fire within her."

Ignis looked to them "how can you tell? We didn't know what nova's powers would be back in the future."

"I can sence it. It's all part of being part demon kids"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Ruby hummed. "I see..." she said before she heard her mother coming down the stairs and she instantly perked up, holding her hands together.

"Sorry about that - " Roxy started.

"Mommy!" Nova exclaimed, giggling as she reached a hand out, her eyes seemed to sparkle at her presence.

"Oh, uh...hello Nova..." she only just remembered her name as she walked forward to stroke her daughter's head gently, a small smile appearing on her face.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Azrael smiled. Taking nova off his shoulders. "Aparently we have quite the future ahead roxy" he said lookin around at the for kids.

Skoll seemed to smile "before ratchet came it was a lot like this, calm and peaceful. Ruby and ignis never get along for obvious reasons."

"Hey Popsicle just doesn't like me despite me being fire" ignis said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Roxanne couldn't help but let a little smile appear on her face as she looked between their children. Though she also couldn't help but feel down at the reminder of Ratchet destroying their once peaceful life in the future.

Ruby noticed her and almost seemed to read her thoughts when she walked over to her. "It's alright, the battle will soon be over. I know it will." then her features softened, to that of a young child. "Smile, mother. We've all missed your smile."

Roxanne suddenly turned a little red as all eyes were on her in that moment. Which only seemed to make her daughters beam. She gave an uncertain noise before she offered a shy smile.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Azrael smiled a little. "That's the spirit." He said "now Skoll you need rest. Go lay down and dot move around so much"

Skoll smiled as he vanished upstairs. 

"Ignis I'm gonna need your help  with a little training later. I want to see what your all capable of."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Ruby pulled away from her mother and gave her father  a smirk, placing her hands on her hips. "Since we learned from the best, we're pretty advanced." she said, glancing at Ignis briefly before looking back at her father.

Roxanne stood uncomfortably, wondering what the hell she was going to do next, especially since they were going to be here for a couple of days.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:29 pm

"We'll see princess" azrael said with a grinn "you may know everything we taught you but we haven't taught you everything we know"

Ignis smiled. "Hey ruby. I think he's challenging us"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Roxanne suddenly snorted, giving him a smirk.

Ruby held Nova in her arms as she gave a cocky chuckle. "Haven't even been in your presence for an hour and already you're hinting at challenging us? Hmph."

Nova merely giggled, chewing on her hand a little.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:01 pm

"Is that a problem ruby? " azrael said 

Ignis smirked. "I don't know pop. Ruby and I are a formidable force"

"So am I,
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Roxanne looked between them before she held up her hands, giving a sheepish smile. "If you don't mind, I'll sit this one out."

Ruby looked to her, looking almost relieved at her words. She didn't want to fight her mother. "You can always watch...if you want." she said shyly.

"Uh, if it's means a lot to you, ok." Roxy sounded unsure but there wasn't like there was anything else she was going to do. "I'll look after Nova." she walked towards her and slowly pulled Nova in her arms; caught off guard when she instantly nuzzled into her, giggling happily.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Ignis smiled. "Well then ruby, let's get outside let's see if pops can beat us" he said grinning cockily. 

"Don't get too cocky you two" azrael said "just because you two are my kids doesn't mean I'm gonna be holding back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Roxy snorted. "And he means it." she mused, patting Nova's back as it seems like she was relaxing.

"Ha! Well good. Because I don't hold back for anything! Now come on!" Ruby hurried, grabbing her brother's arm and dragging them outside, away from the house as she smirked.

Roxanne hummed before walking to stand next to Azrael to look to him. "And people say I start fights..." she scoffed, leaning towards him. "Are you really not going to go easy on them?" she asked, looking troubled.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Azrael smiled. "Don't worry. I won't need to use my full strength" he said " they're our kids... I wouldn't harm them even if I wanted to" he walked out to meet them.

Ignis groaned. "You know you have to stop dragging me everywhere"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:17 pm

"That's comforting." she said, biting the inside of her cheek before being snapped out of her thoughts as a gentle sigh came from beside her. Roxanne eyed her curiously, pulling Nova away so she could hold her in front of her. She didn't stir as she seemed to be asleep. Roxanne sighed as she looked at her, feeling something foreign appear inside. She found the sight of Nova's sleeping form cute that she smiled a little. Maybe....she was closer to wanting kids than she anticipated. Maybe...

~

Ruby frowned slightly as she released her grip on his arm. "Oh, shut up. There are a lot of things you owe to me." she quipped before looking up to Az. "Come on then big shot." she teased, moving into a fighting stance.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Az threw his jacket aside. Lookin to his children. "I was hoping to see Skoll in action, but show me what you two got." He said grinning as he just stood there waiting.

Ignis grinned. "I'll let you start sis"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Ruby suddenly pulled a devilish smirk as she growled. "Showtime." She swiftly leapt into the air, giving a snarl as ice spikes - even larger than Roxanne's - started appearing from the ground in huge quantities, each group reaching higher and higher. It seemed she was trying to add obstacles as well as distract him."Ha!" Ruby grunted, before six, long ice arms emerged from around her form, hands open in a claw appearance as they suddenly shot towards him at tremendous speed, intending on following his movements like a lock-on.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Azrael smirked slipping ino his shadow and darting around so the arms couldn't follow. He couldn't help but chuckle as tendrils of shadow started to grabb each hand snakig their way to ruby
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Ruby's eyes widened slightly before she frowned. "Two can play at that game..." she snarled loudly before she created a huge blast of icy-cold wind, shooting in his direction. She leapt into the gust herself and the wind turned even colder as her form completely disappeared into the blast so he couldn't attack her physically. Her beam of ice split into different directions and clashed loudly with all of the tendrils, the atmosphere around them flashing constantly with black and blue light from their collision of powers.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next