Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 20 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Roxanne made a groan, like she was reluctant to pull away from his embrace, but yet still had to. "Az, your wounds..." she said, looking up at him with large, apologetic eyes as she gently placed her hands on his chest just so she could touch him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 20 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:20 pm

"My wounds are healing, as for you you need this" he said pulling her back into his embrace
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Roxanne froze for a moment before she hugged back, careful not to put pressure on anything. Though, she had to force herself to hold back the tears. She refused to cry.

"Thank god...thank god you're here..." she whispered into his chest. "For a moment there, I thought - "
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:58 pm

"No one will take me from you." He said. "No one"

~

Further out the stranger watched as he pulled down the good of his cloak. Revealing a raccoon "at least their safe... Let's hope ruby doesn't kill me fore not bringing her along" he said jumping off
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Roxanne suddenly sniffed, before taking a shaky breath. "Well good. Because I'm not letting you go." she said sharply, as she tried to nuzzle into him without causing any pain. She just needed to be close to him at this point.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Az nuzzles back "I'm not going anywhere" he said kissing her forehea.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Roxanne gave a twitch of a smile across her lips as she pulled away slightly. "Well you're definitely not at the moment. You're bedridden 'till you're wounds are healed and you're feeling better." she snorted before leaning over the bedside to grab his glass of water. "Now drink up." she said, smirking a little.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Az groaned grabbin the watter. "you know it won't be easy to keep me down" he said drinking the water. "Your gonna have to pin me down"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:39 pm

She snorted again, looking up at him as he drank. "Don't say things if you don't mean it, because you know I will if I have to." she smirked, trailing a finger down his chest. "Especially if you're going to be difficult about it."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:45 pm

"Oh just wait honey, I can be stubborn as a mule when I'm stuck in bed." He said chuckling "you may just have to stay up here and pin me down"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:52 pm

She hummed in thought before she chuckled herself. "Like I said. I will if I have to." she smirked, looking all over his face before she leant forward to capture his lips in a sweet kiss, cupping his cheek delicately.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Azrael kissed back pulling her on top of him. "Dot be afraid. I'm tougher than I look" he said holding her on him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Roxanne looked down at him hesitantly, a little unsure before she nodded slightly, leaning down to kiss him again, moving her lips gently against his. There was nothing heated behind the kiss, just a simple touch. Roxy hesitantly placed her hands on his chest.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Azrael smiled as he kissed her more. Her touch glowing green under her hand healing him more
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:25 pm

Roxanne broke the kiss as she noticed the sudden green glow. She looked down and smiled a little, obviously Max was tapping into his healing powers within her again. She looked back up to Azrael again with a sheepish grin.

"I suppose I can be more useful now." she said, keeping her hands there.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:28 pm

"That's no me roxy" max said

Azrael smiled. "Maybe after I feel better we can continue your training if you still wanna be a hunter"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:45 pm

She looked confused for a moment, before she shook it off completely. She looked up at Az and nooded. "Of course. Don't think what happened out there has put me off. Besides, you're my teacher right?" Roxy teased.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:38 am

Azrael had a mischeivious grin. "Sorry young lady but your failing my class." He said acting like a teacher
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:23 am

Well that was unexpected turn of events as he suddenly put on a flirtatious tone. She suddenly remembered what he had said the morning before everything happened and she couldn't help but scoff. While Roxanne was unsure whether to do anything in his condition, she thought at least humour him a little.

"Oh...." Roxy made a noise of disappointment. "Why? But I'm your best student."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:43 am

"Yes but the last few assignments you turned in brought your grads down and it's almost mid terms. Maybe I should call your parents"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:57 pm

"Oh god. Anything but my parents. My father doesn't care at all and my mother cares way too much. Give me a chance to improve my grade...please. Should I redo them? Or can you remark them? You know...I might get a better grade this time." she gave the smallest of smirks as she looked to him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:17 pm

"I'm sorry my dear but retakes are over. And there's no way to persuade me to remark your assignments" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Roxy groaned again. "Oh come on, Mr. Shadowsong." she said, huffing a little as she closed her eyes to think for a moment. Then one eye peeked open and looked at him. "There's really no way to persuade you?" she asked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:26 pm

No way at all" he said giving a defiant look pretending to reach for the phone he didn't look in pain any more
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Roxanne let out a short shriek, looking to him wide eyed and with a flush before she hastily walked to her bedroom. She closed the door and gave a shy smile before she dropped the towel and began to get dressed, suddenly excited about where Azrael was going to take her...and what he planned to do that was such a surprise.

Last edited by SilverSpirit on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next