Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 22 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Something within her cracked at that point as she gave a shaky breath. "Essentially, you're telling me that your practically bound to this guy....and if he..." she started seething, walking towards Argel. "...does something as stupid as getting himself killed, you'll suffer the consequences too?"

Hearing herself say it only made her shake a little. "You're basically living your life on the line and the responsibility is on this prick." she growled.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 22 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Argel smirked " don't worry I'm careful what I do. I wanna keep alive as much as mister goody two shoes."

"That's the only thing that hasn't been a lie out of your mouth"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:22 pm

She breathed slowly, looking between them. "You better be careful, otherwise you'll have me to deal with...and not in the way that you want." Roxy said sharply, whipping  around in an instant that her tail slapped him in the face as she went inside.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Argel chuckled vanishing.

Azrael sighed. "So much for a peaceful dinner" he said walking after roxy. They walked in and were shown to their table. "Sorry about that"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Roxy snorted, sitting down in her seat after she adjusted her dress; resting her elbows on the table before she looked at him. "Wasn't your fault, just ill-timed." she said indifferently, though she offered him a small, reassuring smile as she put what they had said to the back of her mind. This was a night out, and she wasn't going to ruin it like last time.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Az smiled. "... I have one more surprise tonight anyway... And that jerk isn't going to mess this up." He said picking up the menu.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Roxanne's eyes widened as she suddenly remembered that box she saw in his bedside table. "Oh wow, another surprise, huh? I'm anxious to know what that would be later." she chuckled, rubbing the back of her head before she reached forward to grab a menu herself.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Az smiled as the server came over. "Some red wine if you don't mind"

"Sure thing baby brother" came the servers voice. A females voice.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:41 pm

Roxanne looked up from her menu and the resemblance was almost striking that it left no second guesses. She looked between them. "I didn't expect to meet your sister tonight." she said, putting down her menu.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:51 pm

"My big sister Ezra. She runs this place" azrael said smiling

"You must be roxy raccoon that azzy keeps talking about" she said smilin. "What would you like to drink dear
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Roxanne looked over at him, humming in thought before she gave a wink. "Red for me too please." she said, offering a smile as she leant forward in her seat, arms crossed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:13 pm

"As you wish" she said smiling "be right back"

Azrael smiled. "A lot of my family has a streak of rebellion in our nature. A lot of my siblings have chosen the demon hunters life... As well as my father kaidori"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:23 pm

Roxanne trailed a finger down the glass candle, smirking. "Why doesn't that surprise me?" she chuckled, looking up at him. "Though that's nothing new to me, you and me are much alike in certain ways. I mean, everything about me practically screams rebellion." Roxy snorted, gesturing to herself.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Azrael smiled. "Then your more part of my family than you think roxy"

"Stop teasing around it azzy" Ezra said 

"Not yet I told her it was a surprise ez"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Oh god. Roxanne's heartbeat increased as the big surprise seemed to be getting closer and closer. Not to mention she felt bad since he obviously wanted to keep it as a surprise, but she already knew what he was planning to do at the right moment. She didn't know if she was going to be prepared for it as she sat there.

"Now, I'm really intrigued." Roxy commented, smirking to herself.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Azrael looked to her. Ezra handed them their wine. And he drank
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Roxanne took her glass and filled it almost to the top and started sipping, looking at him from under her lashes. She grabbed her menu to start browsing, finding possibly every option to be tempting, though she didn't want anything too filling. She hummed as she looked over everything, wanting something different this time round.

"Hmm, haven't had lasagne for a while..." she mumbled.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:28 pm

"Will do" Ezra said. "And you azzy?"

"The hellhound steak" he said "you know how I like it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Roxanne suddenly shuddered, making a face of disgust as she looked down. Apparently just a brief mention of the name made her cringe. "I hate hellhounds." she grumbled, as she had a flashback. Roxy had thought the entire thing had been a dream back then. "Seriously stuff of nightmare's just like it said in the book." she frowned, still talking to herself.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:53 pm

"Then you never met cliff, Ezra's hellhound. Nothing but a big sweetheart. The way he books put hell hounds as hellish creatures. But that's only when their mad. They're really just like normal dogs only bigger than normal
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Roxanne tensed up and grimaced. "Well, I've had more than enough encounters with hellhounds, and they've never been sweethearts. Specially since I know they actually drag souls to hell. I've seen it." she shuddered. "It's gruesome. No child should ever have to see that."

It was true. Roxanne was only six years old when she witnessed it. She always had a suspicion that her old man was something demonic related, and what she saw that night confirmed it.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Azrael sighed. "Yes... Your father is a distant cousin of mine. You have some of it in you too. But let's not go there" he said. Looking to her. "You'd have to meet cliff to see what I mean. He's the only tame hellhound I know"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Roxanne grunted, as she held up a hand. "As tame as he may be, I just...an image like that never really goes away." she said, looking to him apologetically. "Maybe some other time..."

Roxy fiddled with her dress, when she started looking around her.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:27 pm

Az nodded sipping his wine. "Our dinner should be out soon" he said smiling as Ezra walked out toting their meals. "Here you two are"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Roxanne instantly looked round as the smell invaded her nostrils that she almost drooled. "Oh, god. That smells so good." she groaned as she leant forward in her seat. "Thank you Ezra." she offered a shy smile.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next