Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 8 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:00 am

Roxy panted a little harder, eyes fixated on the floor as they were wild for a moment. Then she calmed herself as she chuckled breathlessly. "You never informed me of a test..." She said, smirking a little as she turned to him, adjusting her clothes.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 8 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:22 am

"That was to be your first month of training right there." He said grinning. "That test was to be after I prepared you for each case. But not max or my son had gotten through that as fast as you did"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:35 am

Roxanne straightened herself and pulled a genuine smile, a hand on her hip. "I see. Well, that makes me feel a little better, since this is all new territory to me." She said, sighing slightly in relieg as she looked at him. She felt like she was gradually becoming her usual self again.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:48 am

Az chuckled. "Come on let's get something to eat. My treat" he said going to the garage and opening up inside was his motorcycle. Much like max's it was a demon bike. "Easy spitfire." He said as the motor revved on it's own.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:22 am

Roxanne paused when entered the garage, looking around, then her attention falling on the bike that revved again. She looked it over with curiosity. "So...you're into bikes." She commented, looking up at him. "I don't know if it's a coincidence, but I know my fair share about motorbikes. My ex - uh, Theo, owned a garage."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:43 pm

Azrael walked over but spitfire moved on his own riding over to roxy revving his engind like  he was purring at her. Az chuckled. "Seems like he likes you" he said. " speaking of bike shops max and I owned one in town. I still go there on ocation to tend to some of the projects we were working on. After lunch maybe I could show you around"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Roxanne gave a little smile as she approached the motorbike that was still revving; slowly straddling it before scooting back so Az could get on in front of her. "I'd like that." she said, nodding to him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Azrael smiled as he got on. "Just hold onto me alright. Sometimes spitfire likes to speed up unexpected ly" he said as they started to drive off. He seemed to blush a little at her arms around him as she held on
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Her arms were wrapped around his torso as she only held on tighter and scooted closer to him when his bike started speeding up suddenly like Az had said. Though as they drove, Roxanne looked around her; the scenery passing before her eyes as she let a smile appear across her face. When they drove under a tunnel of trees, she couldn’t help but reach up and brush her fingers against the leaves.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Azrael smiled as they kept going, the city not far away he sped up a little. He looked to her for a moment. "Do you have a taste for anything roxy?" He called over his shoulder
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 pm

Roxanne thought for a moment as she hummed to herself. She pursed her lips before replying, her voice raised over the sound of the engine. "Surprise me." she said, clinging to him tighter, a little hesitant and unsure as they were pressed together.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Azrael seemed to turn a brighter red as she clung to him. Finding it hard to hide this one he kept driving till they stopped at a nice pizza joint he knew. "Hope ou like pizza? I haven't had one in two years"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Roxanne nodded. "One of my favourites." she said as she looked up to the joint, taking in the name for future reference maybe. "Though I was never allowed any." Roxy added as she hopping off the bike, readjusting her clothes a little.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:24 pm

Azrael smiled. "Well then today is your lucky day" he said "order as much pizza as you want. I'm buying" he grinned as they walk insides and headed for the counter
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:35 pm

"Oh, well good. 'Cause I'm broke here." Roxy scoffed, following him to the counter as she looked around the building. Luckily, it wasn't even that occupied at the moment, since she was never a fan of crowded places. She looked to him when they approached the counter, leaning an elbow up.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Azrael nodded as they began to order. Azrael order his with extra sausage extra large. The clerk then looked to roxy for her order.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:46 pm

She braced her head on her fist as she hummed in thought. So many choices...

In the end she decided to go with BBQ at a medium size. She gave the clerk a wink as she finished her order.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:53 pm

"Alright I'll bring the pizza's to your table." He said walking back shouting. "Jack make these pizza's the couple is waiting out here!"

Azrael blushed at the word couple. "We're not a couple. Just friends"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:09 pm

Roxanne smirked at the clerk, but said nothing as she scoffed, looking around for a table to occupy. She spotted a table near the window and nudged Azrael with her elbow.

"I'll be over there while you order the drinks." she smirked, patting him on the shoulder before she sauntered over.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:15 pm

"Alright" he said, he ordered some medium drinks for them. And went to sit down with her. The clerk brought them their pizza. "You two eat up now" he said smiling. Nudging azrael which only made him blush
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:30 pm

Roxanne’s brow furrowed slightly as she looked between them. “Jeez, what part of ‘not a couple’ is escaping that guys head.” she scoffed, before leaning over the table to eye up their pizzas. “Wow...are we going to manage all this, what with my training tomorrow…” she said, grabbing a piece and placing it on her plate with the provided cutlery.

Last edited by SilverSpirit on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:33 pm

"That's what warm ups are for" azrael said. "Push ups sit ups and stuff like that" he said braving a piece of his and taking a bite.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Roxanne chuckled slightly as she took a bite. "What, are you trying to give me indigestion?" she said, before she moaned a little at the pizza.  "Now I think I understand why I wasn't allowed them. This is so good." she smiled, looking to him before taking another bite. However, it was a lost cause for her to eat the pizza tidily, as a string of cheese dangled from her lips. She flushed slightly in embarrassment.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:01 pm

Az chuckled. "It's alright it happened a lot when eating pizzas he said smiling as her kept eating but a na pushed the pizza into his face covering it in tomato sause
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Roxanne snorted, amused. "Evidently..." she spoke lowly and teasingly as she looked at him from under her lashes. She motioned around her lips as she chuckled, biting her lip before grabbing a serviette and handing it over to him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next