Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 26 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Roxy looked down, chuckling humourlessly. "You and Max are so alike..." she said to herself before she looked back up to him. "I don't want you to regret your decisions, and I heavily admire the amount of faith you have in people. But I have to ask. What convinces you that Daemon is different to Ratchet?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 26 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Ignis looked to her. "Cause he saved ruby from a demon attack a year before dad and ratchet started this one on one battle. A demon surprised me and ruby as we walked in the forest collecting herbs. It knocked me to the ground and I couldn't move and it would have killed ruby if daemon hadn't shown up."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:51 pm

She thought it over for a moment, before she made a grunt, closing her eyes whilst folding her arms. "That just...sounds suspicious to me. There had to be some ulterior motive behind that." Roxy said sharply, looking to Daemon's form on the ground. "Did Ratchet order you to do that?" she hissed, not expecting an answer as he was still unconscious.

A few seconds later, it seemed that she couldn't convince him. She'd managed to get through to him at least, but his stubbornness was dismissing everything she'd told him. Roxy turned away from them both, clenching her fists. "Why? Why was I stupid enough to join as one of his minions. We wouldn't be in this mess if I didn't...." she tried to keep it together, as she took a deep breath. "I know I have one of the biggest regrets of my life that's now put my own family at risk. If you're so sure about him, then no matter what I say or do, you'll still do whatever you can. Just...promise me, to be careful...promise me...." she said shakily.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:01 pm

"I always have been careful" he said smiling. "I'm still alive aren't i?" He walked over to daemon again he put his hand on his chest and his hand glowed green using his healing to keep daemon alive. "Daemon... I know your weak right now. But can you hear me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Roxanne looked over her shoulder, frowning a little as she was cautious. One wrong move and she was going to deal with him herself.

Daemon gurgled as he spat out a bit of blood. He didn't open his eyes or show any kinds of response, until he managed to shakily nod his head. It seemed he couldn't speak right now either.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:16 pm

"You can use your thoughts to speak daemon. I'll hear them. I'm trying to ease as much pain as I can" he said "I still have yet to thank you for saving ruby back then."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Daemon managed to pull a sneer, his eyes still closed and his body unresponsive. 'Hehehehe, don't waste your breath...I let her live so I could be the one to finish her off myself; when the timing was right. I wasn't going to let a lonesome demon steal that from me....your sister...will be as good as dead soon...' he spoke in Ignis mind. 'As soon as I get the signal...I'll kill the lot of you while my father deals with your old man...'
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Ignis smiled. "Funny how when you talk about m sister I can feel your heart race." He looked to him. "Let me ask you something. If you and ruby were alone would you truly be able to kill her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Roxanne tensed up, giving a silent snarl as she turned, though she held herself back.

Daemon's eyes suddenly shot open at his question, and they were bloodshot as he stared at him. Like he was staring into his soul. 'I would...it's so easy...hehehehe! And you know what? I want to make you watch.....' then he suddenly sat up and turned his body towards them, obviously not being able to get up due to the sword. It was seriously creepy. '...It's starting to tickle now...'
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:00 pm

Ignis smiled. "It's funny how every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie. I'm a mind reader. Not an idiot" he pushed daemon back down. "And my powers only stop so much pain so stop moving around" 

Azrael chuckled. As they all looked to him. He started walking over to daemon himself. His hand on the hilt of the sword. "Funny how you say your gonna kill ruby... But how? She's not of this time. And even I can see through that insanity"

Was azrael helping ignis?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Daemon chuckled again, his eyes widening as he choked, trying to speak this time. "Not...just her...I mean to kill all of you after all....all of your offspring like the sacrificial lambs they are! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he started laughing hysterically. "FATHER WILL BE SO PLEASED WITH ME!"

Roxanne snarled as she started rushing over, eyes full of anger and hatred. Looking at him, she only saw Ratchet.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:13 pm

Azrael stopped her. "Then why don't you start with me" he pulled the sword out of daemon as a field surrounded th pushing ignis and roxy back. It was an arena. "Prove your convictions. Do you really want to be your fathers son? And how do you know if he doesn't care about you at all?" Azrael was ready with his guard up. "How do you know he won't get rid of you when he no longer has use for you. He could create more of you if he wanted to he doesn't only need you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Daemon seemed unphased by his words before he started chuckling again, pulling his usual insane expression. "Your little minds tricks won't work on me! I have no intention of changing as you say!" he suddenly pulled a sword from the black smoke he created. "Besides, I don't care what happens to me! I do as he pleases! I am loyal to father....and mother...." he said as he looked to Roxanne.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Azrael chuckled. "Biologically she isn't  your mother" he said waiting. "And if so wouldn't that make ignis Skoll ruby and nova your siblings?" He only seemed to keep laughing. "I find it funny how your so stupid yet your father is practically a genius
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Daemon still looked to her. "Father keeps referring to you as my mother...I suddenly remembered it when I awoke...I guess, after all...I don't want to kill mother..." he seemed distant until he glanced back at Azrael. "I WANT TO KILL YOU! HEYAAA! HAHAHAAHA!" he cackled as he suddenly shot forward, swinging his huge sword at perfect coordination. He grinned wide. "The erase of your existence means the erase of your children!" he chortled, shooting the same explosive black spheres as he swung.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:49 pm

He moved quickly none if his attacks were landing a hit. All he could do was keep laughing at daemon. "What kind of technique is that? It's sloppy you have no skill. How do you plan to kill me?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:07 pm

"I can keep going all day, old man." Daemon grinned, knowing that Az was trying to taunt him, trying to get him riled up. Well, he knew that manipulation of the mind. He kept slashing, showing no signs of failing endurance before he suddenly released a huge black blast in his direction, growling loudly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:18 pm

As the beam hit It seemed to stay in one placed before it started to split in half. "So can I daemon." He said. "I'm not so easily beaten. Whitch is probably why your father hasn't done me in yet. And compared to your father. Your nothing"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:29 pm

He grinned. "I know I am nothing compared to my father, which is why you haven't killed him yet either. If you were so powerful as you say you are, you would've killed him years ago! Hahahaha! You're just as weak as I am compared to him!" he chortled before he started charging towards him again, quickstepping as his sword glowed black. His sword collided with Azrael's, his form so close that Az could see the red in his eyes. "That's why you couldn't save your old family...even your own brother! You said yourself! You weren't strong enough!"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Azrael kept his calm face. " I know and I've accepted it. But what about you? Are you strong enough to protect those who wish to keep alive?" He said kickin daemon back slammin the blad out of his hand.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:48 pm

He suddenly giggled. "I try." was all he said as he composed himself, stepping back a few inches. His eyes were still wild as he raised his arms, on each side of his body. "Though it appears you've won the duel, so come on, strike me down. End it." he said, his expression gradually turning calm.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:56 pm

"Tell me why would I do that? You have so much potential. It would be a shame to waste iit all." He looked to daemon. "Tell me how you truly feel about your father. No more lies daemon"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Daemon looked to him with a scowl. "You wouldn't understand. I know he may just be my biological father, but he is the only family I have. I am loyal to him." he suddenly snarled. "What does this have to do with us eliminating you and your descendants..."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Azrael looked to him. "This has to do with you and you alone"  he said. "Can't you see I've been trying to offer you a home if ratchet does want to get rid of you, and what wouldn't I understand? That your father is your only blood family member? Blood means nothing if they just wanna kill you after you do what he wants. Loyal or not so you truly want to die!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Daemon suddenly growled, slashing Azrael across his face, catching his eye. "You don't know anything!" he growled. "If my fate is to die! Then so be it! Until then, I will not lose track of who I am! Scum!" he slashed him across.

Roxanne ran to the shield surrounding them, pressing her hands against it. "Azrael!" she shouted.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next