Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 14 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:24 pm

Roxanne straddled her and put her hands on the handles, the engine only revving again in response. It seemed the simplest touch stirred the bike. She looked down at her and nodded before glancing over to Az. "I was thinking; Cyelena." she said before she suddenly drove it outside of the garage.

Her memory of operating a bike was coming back as she drove outside to a long, long road that seemed to stretch for miles, within the wilderness on either side. Roxy pulled a smirk.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 14 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Azrael caught up on his bike. Smiling as he rode next to her. He smirked starting to focus his powers into it as he rode the bike started to to transform into a shadowy vision of a dark entity. "Try using your ice powers on your bike!" He shouted
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Roxanne looked onwards before she focused at channelling her powers. Within a second, her entire bike started freezing over, the metal unaffected by the decrease of temperature as the bike gleamed in the light and a cold wind began emerging from the bike and from the exhausts. When she turned to look, the ice was also glittering and she beamed at the sight.

Without a warning, she frowned in determination as she suddenly shot off down the endless road, leaving a cold trail of wind behind; focusing on just driving straight and to the limit. The wind began to blow through her hair as she clung to the handles, speeding up.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Azrael grinned as he shot forward as he changed after her leaving clouds of darkness behind him. He loved the feeling of the cold wind behind her as it blew through him and his fur."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Roxanne sensed him behind her and she looked back over her shoulder to Az. With a smirk and a wink, she suddenly sped up, doing a wheelie trick as she drove off again. She laughed to herself as she found this exhilarating, feeling a sense of freedom due to the open road.

"I missed this!" she called over the sound of the engine.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Azrael smiled. He was glad to see her so happy. He was slowly catching up to her eating for her to finish her ride.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Roxanne suddenly did a huge U-turn as she whooped, driving back to the garage as she winked at him again. "Meet you back at the garage!" she called, revving the engine as she drove back, doing another wheelie to get a kick start.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Az chuckled as he used a shadowgate he appeared in the shop before she got there waiting with the same big friendly loving smile
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:49 pm

She pulled up with a triumphant grin but then she appeared confused more than anything when she saw him. She looked back down the road, then glanced at him again. "How did - " But then she realised as she hopped off her bike, adjusting her hair and shorts as they had rode up her legs. "Your such a dirty cheater." she teased, standing next to her bike. "But I'll forgive you for this bike, Az. Thank you." she grinned.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:53 pm

Azrael smiled. "Well now that you like the bike let's discuss payment" he suddenly said with a big grinn as he walked over to her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Roxy stared at him as he approached, looking between them. She gave a guilty look as she swayed on the spot. "Az...you know I'm broke here." she said quietly, looking up at him as she reached down into her short pockets, just in case. Sadly, no luck.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 pm

"I'm not asking for money roxy" he said. Smiling. "Plus. If you want I can let you work here so you can earn some cash"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Roxanne caught on to that and suddenly smirked, her tail swishing behind her. "Then what are you asking for?" she asked, before she snorted at something, walking to lean against the wall. "So you want to be my boss as well as my teacher, hmm?" Roxy teased, biting her lips seductively.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Az shook his head. "Not your boss... And not just as your teacher." He said looking into her eyes. "But as for payment... I'll let you choose how to pay me... Or you could go out on a date with me tonight"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:47 pm

Roxy grinned, eyeing him up. "Generous pay off. I'll take both offers. Dinner tonight, but first..." she spoke low and seductive as she placed a hand on his chest and began pushing him backwards slowly, following him until the backs of his thighs touched a working table. Of course she'd checked for no tools, parts of cracks in the table, and it was sturdy enough.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:53 pm

Azrael smiled knowing what she was thinking. "Baby let me close th garage before we do this" he said "unless you want someone to see"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:50 pm

Roxanne smirked at him, kissing him on the lips. "I'll hold you to that." she said. "Do you want to head home now to get ready? I need to really think on my outfit, you know, since we have a bet going on." Roxy smirked, pulling away.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Azrael smiled "let's head back I need to debate what I'm wearing to if you hadn't noticed" he walked and got on spitfire opening the door and ridding out ahead.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 pm

Roxanne chuckled lowly, frowning mischievously as she hopped on Cyelena and revved the engine, before she sped off after to him. She pulled an evil look as she drove past him, leaving behind a trail of cold wind. Her laugh disappeared in the distance, as she rode back to his house.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:02 am

Azrael smirked as he vanished through another gate and ran to take a shower.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Curiously, Roxanne glanced behind her to look at him, but he had disappeared again. She smirked to herself and chuckled. Typical.

She picked up her speed, revving the engine of Cyelena as she drove back to his house. She needed to pick out a dress. A beautiful dress. Roxy smirked as she thought of her bet, before she suddenly wondered where he was going to take her.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Azrael smiled as he stepped out of the shower heading into his closet he came out in a one of a kind black suit with a devils rose in his pocket. He walked out and down the stairs. Picking up the phone. "Yes... It's me... Tonight's a go, make sure my table is ready" he hung up and waited for roxy
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Roxanne pulled up at the house, parking her bike in the garage next his. She hopped off her bike and began hurrying into the house, going upstairs and changing. She looked through the wardrobe several times before she picked out something. It looked between appropriate for a night out and inappropriate. She liked it.

Within an hour or so, she showered, got dressed and put a bit of makeup on, before she began walking down the staircase in a particularly revealing dress, with stocking underneath.

Roxy gave him a smirk as she revealed herself.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Azrael looked to her his jaw dropped. "Whoa" he said pushing his jaw back up "hello gorgous"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Roxy smirked at him, biting her lip as she leant against the banister of the staircase. "Still so sure I'll 'be all over' you tonight?" she asked, loving his clothes he picked out. He looked handsome, and very tempting. He always was when in the right light. "You know I'm competitive..."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next