Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love challange: the angel or the sin

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Which character of wrath would you choose

Love challange: the angel or the sin GDMEGbg0%Love challange: the angel or the sin 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]
Love challange: the angel or the sin GDMEGbg0%Love challange: the angel or the sin 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]
Love challange: the angel or the sin GDMEGbg100%Love challange: the angel or the sin 0lNb1KJ 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Love challange: the angel or the sin Empty Love challange: the angel or the sin

Post by Azrael Thu May 29, 2014 3:42 am

tThis one I give the rper the choice of who they wish to tame.

Aries is a warlike wolf with angel wings covered in metal. He hates thief's and crooks and is hell bent on killing them. His only weakness is the fact that he's the hero type. He will charge a collapsing building to save everyone. But he has the temper of a thousand suns. He travels and moves from place to place.

Vendestelca is the villainous type. He goes from town to town collecting souls for clients. A brutal wall of muscle he always has a large war hammer with him. His temper may be worse than aries's but if alone he has a kinder heart than most villains. 

First person picks the scene.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love challange: the angel or the sin Empty Re: Love challange: the angel or the sin

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 29, 2014 4:15 pm

(Vendestelca)

Joyce was sitting by her favorite tree in her front yard reading an old book. Surprisingly, the town she lived in didn't have many green landscapes...which is why Joyce loved this tree.

The long quilled, pink and black hedgehog sighed.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love challange: the angel or the sin Empty Re: Love challange: the angel or the sin

Post by Azrael Thu May 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Ah such a peacefull looking town. Too bad it's about to go all to hell" spoke tha black liger. His large war hammer hefted over his shoulder as he walked towards it. "It's time to collect some souls"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 29, 2014 4:50 pm

It felt like any other day. Quite and windy. She constantly had to hold her hand down on the page. "Gosh darn it!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 29, 2014 4:55 pm

The liger walked past the tree Joyce was in his hammer hittin the trunk by accident causing it to shake.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 29, 2014 10:27 pm

"Hey!" She yelped, falling out of the tree. "What's your problem?!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 29, 2014 10:47 pm

The liger didn't answer as he continued towards the town. "The town shall burn and each soul collected." He muttered. "So is the conditions of my contract"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 29, 2014 10:48 pm

She lightly growled. "Hey!" She grabbed an apple and threw it at the back of his head. "You have any manors?!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 29, 2014 10:58 pm

The liger stopped and raised a hand. The apple stopped in the air. "If you want to live little girl I suggest you get far away from the town." The apple floated back into her hand and the liger continued.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 29, 2014 11:04 pm

"..." She made the vines on the ground wrap around his feet tightly. "Don't call my little girl!!!" She ran over to him and stood in front of him. She was definitely short. "I have had it up to... To.." She looked around and stood on her tip toes, reaching as high as she could. "Here." She quickly studied him with her bright green eyes. "... I don't know you.. What's with the hammer?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 29, 2014 11:27 pm

"The reason I want you far away." He said  "i am vendestelca and I have a contract to fufill." He broke the vines and walked around her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 29, 2014 11:32 pm

"W-well.." She caught up with him. "I'm joyce, and I have a right to know what you are doing."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Ven growled. " you don't have a right. I'm under contract and you don't need to be part of it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu May 29, 2014 11:49 pm

"These are my people! I. Have. A. Right.'
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 30, 2014 12:12 am

"How are they your people" he asked stopping.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 30, 2014 12:39 am

"They are my family.. All of them." He kept end o. Walking. "I mean it! We're all related." Now he stopped and gave a weird look. "Not incest." She shoved him. "We marry out of town and move back here." She looked hard at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 30, 2014 12:43 am

He stayed quiet then handed her the contract. "Well someone wants your family dead. And they want me to do it" after he said that he set down his hammer and sat down. "But my employer left out the detail that it was peaceful and sinless"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 30, 2014 12:56 am

"It's written in blood..." She said as her hand hovered over the paper. ".... I've... Hmm." She thought hard as she looked at the name. "Hm."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 30, 2014 1:00 am

"Her name is Ivy, or that's what she likes to be called. Claimed she was from here and described it as a hell on earth" he said "I was here to collect the souls of these people but I sence not sin here."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 30, 2014 1:01 am

"Here...?" She pointed to the ground. "In his town?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 30, 2014 1:07 am

He nodded. "She told me to kill them all because they were the worshipers of demons. And murderers. But frankly I can see this town is nothing like she told me. And therefore my contract is void"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 30, 2014 1:17 am

She handed him the paper back. "Y-yea." She took a deep breath in. "We don't believe in demons." She said as she looked at him. "Well.. Besides the little ones inside us all, but... Well ya." She gave a half smile. She then tapped her fingers on her leg. "Do you... So happen to know her real name?" She asked. "I can break into the family records to see what blood line she runs."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 30, 2014 1:28 am

He shook his head. "No she called herself Ivy and that's all I know other than she was a purple hedgehog"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri May 30, 2014 1:30 am

"Oh.." Her ears slightly flattened. "I-I see."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 am

"What's the matter? I'm not here to kill anymore and I'm going to be meeting with her here in three hours." He said. "If you want to figure out who she is wait here with me" ven told her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next