Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az Empty Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Azrael had gone on a solo mission a few months ago and hadn't returned. His family worried as well as the other Demon hunters. His son Titan called all the hunters to search for his father, hoping he still lived... as everyone started to lose hope only you haven't will you find him?

Last edited by Shadowsong95 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:50 pm

uh guys?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 pm

(I'm thinking about joining, just need to know how to respond ^^' )

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:55 pm

(well if its with Lena.. THen Have her searching in a forest and I'll set up sernarios as we go you can choose how you react to them But for the first Part your searching for Azrael in the woods.)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:02 am

(All right.)

The brown fox, Lena, was around in the forest, searching for an long lost friend. Where was he? she wondered. She had heard that he was gone on a mission but never came back. She looked in trees and wherever she could, and, unfortunately, nothing. But she didn't need to give up, so she kept looking. Eventually she would find her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:13 am

lena Would Soon Come Across Power Scorched Earth that lead to a Tree. There was something.. Or someone Hanging there Limp. a Sword Buried Deep In his heart. as she would have gotten Closer it was Azrael Shadowsong Hanging By his Arms and his Own Katana In his Chest... Death had been here.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:30 am

Lena arrived to the source of a tree. Something was wrong here... She had came closer to the source that used to be Azrael. "..." She was stricken by her friend's death. She walked closer to the body of Azrael, looking at it with grief. What a shame that he had to suffer such a horrible fate... She tried tugging at the body to bring it to the ground. Well, that didn't work. Next, she tried pulling at his feet to bring the body to the ground. That didn't work either, but suddenly, she had an idea.

Lena tried pulling the sword out of Azrael's heart, but this would take some time...maybe about ten minutes, tops. Eventually, she pulled Azrael's katana out, which was buried deep in his heart, and set it on to the ground. Then she took the body by its back and set it gently on to the ground. Something else popped up into her mind.

Lena knelt beside Azrael's dead body and tried to begin to heal it, hoping that he would come back. Still, she was saddened by her friend's death and would do anything to help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 am

'healing Him won't Do Much Good Child....' Came a voice as A Male Fox appeared With almost Similar Features to Azrael. "He's Long gone..." he said Looking down. walking over to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:35 am

"..." Lena sighed, then shook her head. No...he can't be gone. I know he's still here, she thought. "Wh..What happened to him...?" she asked, shedding a tear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:39 am

"i Don't know... i felt his Presence and Came out here... But i was too Late.." the Fox thought of Something. "i Know a way to Find out Who did this." He Tried to touch Azrael But a Field Of Energy Knocked the fox Back slighty. "Damn Fate"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:41 am

"A-Are you all right?" Lena asked the fox. But what plan does he have? she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:44 am

"ya I''m Fine... Whoever did this Has Powers Beyond Mine and Azraels... the Field Doesn't Effect you.... Quickly, i need you to touch his head. i will send you into his past and we may be able to save him" the Fox said. the fox's color's started to fade.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:46 am

Nodding, she immediately knelt beside Azrael and touched his head. "And where will you go from here? Or...where will he go from here?" Lena asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:52 am

you'll Start In his early child hood. "back then His Name was Zexal. don't For a second mention your from his future or what your trying to acomplish... gain His Friendship... and his trust... Looked For the Letters In the Name of His Killer. they will discribe their Meaning and show you what happened here." the Fox said. "each letter will send you to another Portion of his life." the Fox suddenly cast a spell sending her back in time

She would have landed On the night he was walking alone in the woods. young Zexal was only seven.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:58 am

Lena was sent back in time and landed in the woods, where Zexal was walking alone in the woods. She began to walk closer to him, wanting to become friends and gain his trust. "H-Hello," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:11 am

Zexal backed Up a little. "hello... I'm Zexal" the Young Fox was Different From Az His Fur was a Light blue. and He only had one tail.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:14 am

"It's nice to meet you, Zexal," Lena said with a smile. "I'm Lena," she added, introducing herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 am

'n-nice to meet you Miss Lena" the Boy said Nervously. the Look on his face made it almost look like he knew her somehow.

the Fox form the Present's voice came to her. 'you Love him Don't you?'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:21 am

I-I don't know what to say, she said to the voice. "So...Zexal, what do you like to do based on your interests?" she asked the fox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:25 am

Zexal Smiled. "all I want right Now is to Grow Big Like My Daddy Back in the village. But i Love Climbing trees"

'i could see it on his face... One's Love is set for life and Fate choses them for us...'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:28 am

Is that true? she asked the voice. "That's good," Lena replied with a sweet smile on her face. And suddenly, she had an idea. "How about we climb that tree nearby?" she asked Zexal, pointing to a tree near the young fox. "First one up the branch close to the bottom wins," she said sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 am

"your On!" Zexal said smiling Happily. As he readied himself to go.

'yes...But Az Had Waited Three hundred Years after his seventeenth Birthday to Find Out who it was"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:34 am

Ah...I understand now, she replied to the voice. Lena readied herself on the tree Zexal was on, but on the other side. "Ready?" she asked. "Go!" And then, she immediately started climbing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 am

Zexal Smiled as he managed to Pas her on the other side of the tree and Stood on the branch waiting for her. whistling a sweet little tune his mother taught him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 am

Lena eventually made it to the designated spot, panting. "Wow. Guess you won," Lena replied, gently patting Zexal on the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum