Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love Empty The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:04 am

Aries Rodaxus was angel of Extrodinary Potential. part of the Zodiac He iis One of the Oldest. But He wasn't alone. Virgo the Angel of Love and Life, His Lifelong Crush. Had always been there till he was Banished form the heaven. Virgo was the first to come for him. now Back in the heavens, Aries Stays In his Home ever since he got back.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love Empty Re: The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Virgo had stayed with Aries until his banishment from the Zodiac Council. Now residing in a place where Aries lives, Virgo hopes to protect everything in sight, especially Aries himself.

Back to top Go down

The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love Empty Re: The Angel OF Blades, and the Angel of LIfe and Love

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:01 am

Aries Sat in his House On Mobius sighing. "Damned ZOdiac... They get rid of their most powerful aset...and my own Brothers think me dangerous" he growled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:09 am

Virgo was walking on the sidewalks in Mobius. She was going to visit Aries for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:35 am

Aries Growled and Punnched his Floor. there was a Small Quake But not much. "banishment Hmph. MMore Like Returning to My Old ways"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:43 am

Virgo felt a sense that Aries was not happy, so she ran towards the location where the quake had occurred. She arrived to his house and knocked gently on the door, waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:46 am

"Who is it" he Snarled a Little. he couldn't sence Virgo on the ootherside.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:59 am

Virgo was a little worried. "I-It's me...Virgo," she replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:04 am

"Virgo..." he said Blushing. he sighed. "come in" he said. "sorry about that."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:20 am

Virgo came inside Aries' house, taking a seat on the couch. "So...how have you been lately?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:25 am

"pissed Off that the Zodiac Kicked me out the same way the First council did" Aries Growled. But he calmed himself.Sitting at his desk sighing. "what am i going to do now?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:36 am

"At least I can try to help you in every way I can," Virgo replied, walking up to Aries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:42 am

Aries Smiled. "you've always been there for me Virgo" he said. But he was still Shy about his true feelings for Virgo

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:59 am

"Always," Virgo replied, kissing Aries on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:24 am

Aries smiled. Blushing a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:27 am

"Hey, I try to do everything I can for everyone I meet," Virgo replied, chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 am

"itss more your Job as the angel of LLIfe and Love" he said standing. "But you help me More than others"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:07 am

"Well, I do what I can, don't I?" Virgo asked before giving Aries another kiss on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 am

Aries Blushed again. "But why Help me more?" he asked a questions he had in his mind since they were born.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 am

Virgo smiled, and replied, "I've had a crush on you since we've first met and became friends..." She blushed after she had said that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:26 am

Aries Blushed. "i-i've had a crush on you since the beginning." he said looking down a little. he had always been shy, even back then,
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:32 am

"Don't be so shy~" Virgo said, pulling Aries in a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:38 am

Aries Blushed Kissing her backpulling her close. " couldn't help it. its in my nature."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:41 am

Virgo only smirked, holding the kiss for a bit longer. She knew that she understood what Aries said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:44 am

Aries PUlled away slightly Smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum