Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades Empty Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 am

There has Been Rumor of a Strange Black wolf Prowling the world Killing People who have comitted Crimes and Havn't Been caught. the Wolf's Name Is Aries, the Angel of Blades. a warlike And Violent Angel Exiled to Mobius to Bring True Justice to the Sinful. But Has he started to lose control of his Urge for Battle?

(First to Post Picks the Place Aries Meets with the characters)

Can the Angel of Blades Be tamed? Could it be anyway Possible to Sooth his Anger and Hatred toward the council of Angels? You can Either Befriend him, Or LOve him...
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades Empty Re: Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:47 pm

(come on, No one Sad )
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades Empty Re: Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:56 pm

(Oh, why not Deathbane -w- I've been wanting to roleplay him by now.
Pictures of him - Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades DeathBaneBasefinished_zpsdb89b326

Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades DeathBane2_zpsd6e9a8e1

-w- such an awesome character.

Anyway... hm....*thinking* A place...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:00 pm

(alright we need a place, But to warn you. at this Point Male's will be Attacked before befiended.. its how aries goes."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:02 pm

(XD And You are talking about the Deadric Deathknight who is the champion of Prince Sheogorath -w- Deathbane has taken pain -w- I say an alley way, makes for sense for an attack!
Also, a wanring tip- I think Deathbane looks more like a girl since he wears his hair very loss an lest fighting -w-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:14 pm

(aries can tell, We'll start now and anyone who wants to join can)

Aries Smiled as he walked into his Next town Searching for Victems for the 'worthy' cause of Facing the angel Of BLades. He ssmirked as he Walked down the Alley seeing if there was any scum to kill there.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:20 pm

(I know, I'm just saying some won't be able to tell -w-)

Sitting at one of the ends of the ally, in almost complete darkness. The male was sitting down and reading a book with a light blue flame coming off his thumb. His blue eyes scan the page in complete silents, his hair in a long braid that coils onto itself as it was on the ground. It has a royal purple ribbon on, as he was wearing just a rusty color jacket with two buttons and some tan leather pants. His ears twitched. "Hm..." He glared, glancing around. "An unwanted visitor...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Aries Grinned. "hmm Guy Sitting With a Book looking menicing ly around an alley. and He Looks Strong Too. Lets see what he's Got" He said walking toward the Stranger.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Deathbane blow the flame away on his thumb, making it go out as he closed the book and stood up. His eyes glow with a strange light blue marking in his eyes. "What is you want?" He kept a straight face, not feeling threaten or even bother by Aries. He toss the book into the air and a portal appear, having the book go through and it vanished as quick as it appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Aries Grinned. "I don't know, a Little Battle Perhaps. Maybe You could Entertain me Demon" Aries Said with an Evil grinn on his face
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Deathbane blinked. "Me, a demon?" He gave a light sigh. "I am no demon, if it is a demon you search for- well, you have came to the wrong being." He blinked, waiting for an attack. "I am no demon, but a deadric deathknight. Now, Deadric is different from Demons."

(I might end up making a female come in this -w- Not like a love interest, cause I wouldn't think she make good for being a lover XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:52 pm

(well we're gonna need a lover at some point you know)

Aries Smirked. "I know what and who you are Deathbane. Don't Bore me with your Explaination. But do you remember me. Form the Clash of Oblivion Two Hundred Years ago"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:54 pm

(XD I know, it's why I'm going to pull in a female -w-)

Deathbane didn't seem to care. "Sir, I lived in the shivering isles all my time to come. I'm sure you would know that." He crossed his arms. "I don't have time to waste, so why don't you just leave." He blinked, his ears suddenly twitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm

"Make Me" aries Taunted. "I don't give my challenges to Just anyone Deathbane."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Deathbane blinks. "and I don't fight just because you challenge me." He glance behind Aries. "Beside, that's someone you never seen before."

(Aynlie's picture Love Challenge: Taming Aries, the Angel of Blades StillDollsoniccharacter-Alice- )

The ice wolf female was standing outside the ally, watching the two with slight dull expression... The female was really just tired of being used, as she did have an issue with herself. "hm?" She seem to notice Deathbane pointing her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Aries Looked Behind Him Before stoping himself. 'Whoa' he almost Blushed Before shaking His head. "Hmph I'm Out of Here." Aries Spread his Bladed Wings Before taking off. a feather dropped Near the Female. it was a Blade feather.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:08 pm

The female look down, slightly confuse, before seeing Deathbane vanishing into a portal lord shoeogorath's realm once more... The female sighed, being called Aynlie as she turn away and got back walking on the street- unaware of anything around her. "... Whoever that was, I somehow stop a fight.... Without trying..." Her long icy-blue hair drag after her as she just walk around the city till she gets to a rather quiet alleyway, with no one around- not even in the streets around the alleyway. She when into the darkness, searching for something...

The female end up finding a little cardboard house, which would have been made by a ten year old as she crawl in their and curls up. "... Hmph..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Aries had Followed watching her from the roof. another of his silver feathers droped he tried to catch it but missed as it landed n front of her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Aynlie blinked, slightly tired as she glance at the feather. "..." She didn't seem to question it. "I assume an angel just when by..." She mutter before closing her eyes to go to sleep, in hopes to zone out sounds of the spirits roaming around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:23 pm

the Black Wolf Sighed Sitting on the roof. 'why is it that the Females of this world always seem to Sooth my rage? Especially this one' he grumbled to himself
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:30 pm

The female sleeps, but her ears twitched...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Aries Ears Perked as he looked back Down a Male seemed to Be walking Down the Alley Towards Her. "well Well what do we have here?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Aynlie open her eyes, before glancing up at the stranger, her icy color eyes were dull... "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:54 pm

the Male Looked to her. "What you doing all alone Girlly" he said with a smirk

Aries Growled. he was Going to Pounce on this guy if he Did anything to Her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Aynlie blinked. "Being alone, nothing more. Now leave, I feel an unease angry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum