Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Challange: Alisa the Hedgehog, the Blind Warrior

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Love Challange: Alisa the Hedgehog, the Blind Warrior Empty Love Challange: Alisa the Hedgehog, the Blind Warrior

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:48 am

Alisa was Once a Happy Girl. Loved By Many, friends with lots. She had the most Beautiful Saphire Blue eyes in the world. Until one day her eyes were Destroyed By a Fire. never able to see again, Alisa Lives Blind, Alone, and sad. hidding her eyes is a Black Bandana. the Sky Blue Hedgehog, with no eyes, Teaches herself to see and Fight in other ways. Trusting no one, she walks the Streets alone

(first one to post Picks setting)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love Challange: Alisa the Hedgehog, the Blind Warrior Empty Re: Love Challange: Alisa the Hedgehog, the Blind Warrior

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:16 am

Come on guys)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love Challange: Alisa the Hedgehog, the Blind Warrior Empty Re: Love Challange: Alisa the Hedgehog, the Blind Warrior

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:09 am

Please anyone?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:22 am

A black-blue-ish furred meerkat stood in a covered bus stop.With a large hockey bag sat on the ground to his right,he was looking at his cell phone,seeming to be waiting for a bus.

He sighed and glanced up ahead of himself for a moment then back to his phone."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:25 am

Alisa walked the streets with her Bandana Over her eyes and her wooden Blade in her hand as she used it to feel around. She knew where to walk its just sometimes Objects arn't seen By her other sences. she was walking straight for the Bus stop. right for the Meerkat she couldn't see
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:28 am

His ear flicked and his attention went straight to alisa."..."he relaxed then looked back to his phone and spoke."just a warning girl,im ahead of you by a couple feet...."he said in a droned tone,something must have agitated him awhile before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:31 am

Alisa stopped Next to Him. "Somebodies Grumpy" she said in her usual 'i don't care' tone. Seeming she Never trusted anyone anymore. she Didn't care Much about others. the Only sympathy she had show rescently was to another Blind Person.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:36 am

he faced up and sighed slightly."sorry,im just not a fan of waiting hours for something i probably should just forget about."he reopend them and looked ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:41 am

Curioustiy stired in her. "What exactly do you mean?" She asked 'looking' to him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:44 am

"?..."he glanced at her then back to his phone before putting it in his pocket."it doesnt really concern you miss..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:49 am

Alisa Sighed. "fine Whatever" the Bus soon came. and she started to walk on feeling with her wooden sword and going to a seat after Paying.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:52 am

he looked at the bus."....yep,okay."he picked up the bag and put the strap over his shoulder and walked away from the stop,annoyed and somewhat paniking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:00 am

"hmm?" she Felt a Tension Building Near the meerkat. but she sighed. 'alisa Don't... No one Likes you anymore. and you shouldn't Meddle with other's Business' she thought to herself. her ears flattened and she looked down. a red tear running down her cheek.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:03 am

he stopped to adjust the strap and relax."its gonna be fine,im just...stuck in a time that isnt mine..ya,stuck in time..."he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 am

"Stuck in a Time? that Isn't yours?" it was Alisa's Voice. But where she had Come from was Unknown.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 am

"?!..."he glanced around."what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:19 am

"just asking. i got Curious" She said Standing right behind him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:22 am

"!.."he looked at her."oh...well yes."he cleared his throat."by,many years.....many many years."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:27 am

"little Less angry Now. Well as Long as your stuck here. You'll need a guide"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:30 am

"?..i dont know if that'll be necessary.But,i guess it wouldnt hurt to have one,keep me from insulting others maybe..."he glanced around."...mhhh.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:36 am

Alisa moved the hair Out of her face to Reveal it. Showing some Scars from the Burning she had on her face and the bandana covering her eyes.. "insult me all you want i could care less" she said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:41 am

he gave a particular look,even though she couldnt see."i dont believe i meant that kind of insulting..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:43 am

"i know." she said "either way, Walk with me and If you have Questions, ask. i'll answer anything"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:50 am

"..."he sighed and faced away."ya alright..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:51 am

Alisa started to walk. "do you have a name?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next