Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

2 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow - Page 18 Empty Re: The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:34 pm

"you could say that. But in all honesty, I'm just a better Willow." She said as she turned to him. "Not to gloat, but it is what it is." She then let out a small sigh. "Un-like her, I don't have the 'illness'." she used air quotes. She then paused for a moment. "I... was never told to bring her back, just told to keep her safe." She said as she looked down. 

~

Balto stood quietly as he watched the spider work. As several minutes passed he grew a little impatient. "Is the widow done?O
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow - Page 18 Empty Re: The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:38 pm

What illness" spy asked. Looking to her. 

~

The hedgehogs file came up on the screen "yep"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:47 pm

"You mean you don't know?" She said as she turned to him.

~

"Okay okay..." He said going up and reading it. "He's done it." He said in surprise
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:49 pm

"Done what" melody asked 

~

"She never told me. And she looks perfectly healthy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:58 pm

"She infact, as well as I, aren't mobian born. We come from a city where a horrible disease has spread. She has it though, but it's dormant... so you're safe."

~

"Made a hedgehog who wasn't affected by the disease." He then jumped up and down. "He did it!!" He said in excitement. in the mits of his cheering, footsteps began to come down the hall. "Quick, download this file on to the drive, I have to read more about this girl."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:05 pm

"Tell me what is this disease?" He asked. "Is there a known cure?"

~

Mini fast download go!" She said plugging I the flash drive. Minerva tapped a few keys and the download was complete. "Let's go!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:12 pm

The the door slammed open and several grunts appeared. "Okay, umm. Bye." Balto said as he grabbed Mel. The then ran with her Down the hall.

~

"Well," she began, sitting up to get in a better position to talk to spy. 

As she did Willow rolled over and hugged her waist as she nuzzled it. "Spy..." She murmured. 

She smiled. "That's cute." She said as she fixed willow's quills. "We call it the S.N. Virus.  It takes over one's brain and creates a cold blooded killer. We had to block off our city because of how fast it spread. But... I've never been there."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Melody smiled "shadowgate!" And she and balto vanished from th ship and on the ground. 

~

Spy smiled that willow was alright. "Well I think I can help... But if Lewis does anything to willow I'm gonna make sure he wishes he was never born. He took my mother from me I'm not going to let him touch willow."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Emiora shrugged. "Well I'm not leaving her side if you like it or not." She said as she curled up in bed with Willow.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:19 pm

"Didn't say you had to leave her side I just said help me keep Lewis away from her" he snarled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:29 pm

"Shh." She made a snowball appear. She the lightly tossed it at him. "Cool off lover boy. You're gonna wake her up." She said as she meekly rolled out of bed. She then covered her up. She winced a bit as she looked down her arm. I should have not done that... She thought. "Say... Do you have a healer in this village? I'd like to go see him or her." She said clenching her fists and relaxing them
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:33 pm

"Your looking at him" spy said whispering. "Come downstairs so we don't wake her" he started to walk out. "Hunin, munin make sure no one gets to willow without mine or emiora's permission"

The twins nodded entering the room guardin willow.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:37 pm

"Woah~ who are they!"'she whispered in delight as she followed him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:43 pm

"My older brothers. Why you starting to have a crush on them snowball?" He teased grabbing some herbs and bandages.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:45 pm

"Hey!" She giggled and push him. "Don't you know wolves have good ears?!" She blushed.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:50 pm

"I do them not so much." Spy said. "So spill I won't tell them. And where does it hurt?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:53 pm

She too her gloves off again. Dark purple covering her hands completely. "It's just a little frost bite." She said as she winced, the frostbite growing slightly up her arm.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Spy looked at it for a moment and started to mix some herbs. The ointment they created was then rubbed on the frost bite. It reacted imidiatly. Soothing the pain and making the purple vanish. "There we go."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:22 pm

She gigs he giggled form pleasuremeant. "Eee!!!!" She jumped up and down. "I can't feel again!" She quickly ran over to a candle and placed her hand over it, giggling as she could feel it's warmth.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Spy tenced pullin her back. "Easy you want to burn yourself snowball" he said "slow down."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:30 pm

"Thank you!" She gave him a quick hug. "It's been days since I could feel." She said looking down at her tamed arms
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Spy smiled. "Calm down there. Easy."he shivered. "Cold to the touch arnt you"

Mel smiled. "Hey we're back" she saw the hedgehog with spy. "Willow wouldn't like this at all. You hugging her man"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:49 pm

"Well, I am a-" she looked over to Mel. "Not in a romantic way." She said as she threw her hands up. "It's not like I like this guy anyway, he's too young."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Spy roles his eyes.walking to go check on willow

Mel smirked "ya ya. Balto wants to talk to you he's over in the tech shop"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 am

"Wait for me spy!" She blurted out wanting to see the twins again... But Willow was top priority. She then quickly made her way upstairs and caught up with him
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next