Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

2 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow - Page 11 Empty Re: The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Melody grumbled "who does this girl think she is." She said hiding not far from them. "You need to get her away from spy now balto or I'll put a bullet through your girlfriends head"

~

Spy dashed after her. "Well I know I'm faster than those boots of yours" he said catching up
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow - Page 11 Empty Re: The tales of the wolf family:spyritus and willow

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:55 pm

"Same goes for your boyfriend." Balto said harshly as he watched to two 'love birds'

Willow turned around and didn't respond. She bit her lip as a forest was growing nearer. "You might be light on your feet, but the real question is... Can you find me?" She giggled, disappearing into the forest.

From aside, Balto grew furious!
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Spy smiled "you forget I'm a wolf willow wisp." He sniffed the air

"You touch him balto I swear I will tear you limb from limb starting with that over peeped tail of yours"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Balto hugged his tail. "No, you will never ever touch this." He said actin like a child clinging onto his favorite toy.

Willow, as far as she was, could make out what he said. "Alright, then I'll play dirty." She smirked, brushing herself up against trees going in outrageous patterns while she occasionally picked up dirt to run on her skin.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:23 am

"Then get that sleepy slut of yours off my man" she said swinging her scythe a few peices of fur falling from his tail. "Or off it goes fido"

~

Spy wasn't effected. "It would be a lot harder if you were quiet willow. My ears know exactly where you are."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:36 am

Balto growled. "You're the one to talk, tramp... put some clothes on" He said brushing his tail.

~

Willow chewed on her lip. It's like he's mocking me... She thought, tension was surely in the air, and Willow could feel it. At least she could keep some kind of fast pace with the wolf. Just as she was skating, something caught her eye, making her flinch. As she flinched, her foot caught on a tree root. *THUD*

Willow now sat on the ground beneath a large built tree; one that could easily tower a building.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:43 am

"This is how a demoness like me dresses balto deal with it."

~

Spy ran after her. "Willow!" He spotted her under the tree and started to run before running into a metal shaft knocking him to the ground unconscious.

A few minutes later...

Spy woke chained to the wall in a cell.

"Good your awake spy, it's been a while"

Spy recognized the voice. "Melody!?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:50 am

((  ohohoho >:O  ))

Willow, who was in a room beside him, had her head up against a cold wall, hearing murmurs of two Mobians chattering. She didnt care though... the pounding from her head made it impossible for her to comprehend anything. 

The room that she was in was completely white and metallic, which didn't help with her head dilemma. As she looked up in silence, she noticed that some of the lights flickered. She looked up at them blankly before she gained some kind of sense that she shouldn't be staring at them.  She brought her hand up to her face and gave a confused look. Her arm seemed lighter.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:57 am

Spy snarled. "What are you doing here! Where's willow?"

Relax spy she's where she needs to be. And your right where you belong... With me."

"Not interested"

"What do you see in that thing?"

Spyritus's rage was starting to climb. His energy charging as he pulled at his chains. "Say that again I dare you"

"She's nobody spyritus!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:08 am

She looked down at her arm and turned completely confused. She wasn't sure what to feel. She looked at it oddly as if she was suppose to project an emotion. 

"Willow?" 

She looked up to see a small window upon a metal door. A face she couldn't read for some reason, but she knew he was familiar some how. She looked between the door and back down to her hand, trying to put two and two together. Tears rolled down her face as she curled up in a ball. "My arm! You monster you broke it didn't you!" She immediately began to blame the man in the window. "I Worked so hard on it..." She said regaining some kind of consciousness. "... Why would you do it?"

Lewis then came in and walked over to the hedgehog. "You see," He placed a hand on her head. "You don't need it anymore."

((I just realized that I forgot to add Grayson in on the last post, so Don't you hate.. Ill fix it to where it makes a little sense:p))
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:14 am

There was an explosion as the wall busted down the rattle of the chains that held spy now rattled around his wrist. "Back off Lewis! She's with
Me!" He snarled speeding up and slamming him away.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:19 am

Willow was wide-eyed. She just sat their helplessly as she watched the two rumbled. 

In a sad attempt to get up, she pressed her hands up against the cold tile floor. Her left arm began to slowly bend from the presser she exerted on it. Willow tried her best to hold back the tears but her attention was caught as Lewis and Spy fought. 

"Get off me you pesky wolf." He said as he shoved Spy.

"No! Leave him alone!" Willow said as she used a nearby bed to prop herself up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:26 am

Spy snarled. "This is for killing my mother you heartless bastard!" He said grabbing Lewis and throwing him against the door. "Your not getting my powers. And recruiting melody was the biggest mistake you ever made."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Willow fell silent as Spy threw Lewis. In fact, she was actually shocked. She couldnt beleive was she was seeing. She tried her best to lash out something towards spy for harming Lewis, but nothing came out. She then sat on the bed. So many things running through her head and many questions to be asked. The lingering headache grew worse as time passed. 

Lewis skidding the floor. It has appeared that he bumped his head a little too hard when Spyritus threw him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Spy looked to willow calming down. He walked over to her. "You alright willow? Did he hurt you?"

James dashed as he stopped opening the door. "Balto Lewis and melody are down we need to do damage control fast."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Balto was at his desk fiddling around with the computers infront of him. "I'm doing all that I can at the moment." He said locking many doors and enforcing defense mechanisms. Just as he pressed the last key, He sat up. The char spun as he ran out the door. "Come on Slow poke, we have some loose animals to contain."

~

She tried to speak, but yet again nothing came out. All she could do was shake her head. Her eyes began to fill up with tears, but she tried her best to hold them back.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:35 pm

"Come on we got to get out of here!" Spy said getting down so she could get on his back

James dashed with balto.

Melody on the other hand tried to push the rubble off her with no luck. "Hello anyone there? I could use some help" the rubble was crushing her legs.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Willow got up and got on his back. As she wrapped her arms around his neck, she pressed her face against his back. "I just want to go home..." She said softly. But what was home? What she was left to believe was home is now a lie. 

~

Balto skidded as he heard Melody's cries for help. He jumped into the room and saw her condition. he then immediately went to work, though he knew the two were escaping. Its not like he took precautions, so he was sure he would find the two again. "Can you walk?" He asked as he helped her up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:40 pm

"I think so..." She tried to stand before falling back down in pain. Even though she was tough her left leg was broken. She yelp. "Damn it"

Spy held onto her and dashed. Blasting through the barriers balto had put up. "Willow..." He felt that she was betrayed. But why?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:25 pm

"Come on." He said bending down, snaking a arm under her so that he could pick her up. As he stood, Melody was in his arms. "I'm going to get you fixed up." He said as the two left the room. When they entered the hall, he looked at James who looked at him blankly. "What?" Balto said. As he turned to look down the other hall, he could see the barriers broken. The gray wolf sighed and began to walk the other way with Mel in his arms.

~

"It's gone spy... He stripped my arm." Willow sobbed, a a small crackle in her voice as she spoke.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:34 pm

James watched. Smirking suddenly. "Nothing" he walked the other way.

Melody held onto balto. She wanted to spout insults at him but nothing came out. Maybe he wasn't as despicable as she first thought.

~

Spy looked down he couldn't help but feel like it was partially his fault. "Then theirs one place we can go to fix it" he said with a catch in his throat. "Hold on tight and whatever you do don't let go" he didn't tell her this run could kill him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Willow nodded, holding on as tight as she could. She let out short quick breaths as she became frustrated. She felt useless now.

~

Balto brought Melody back to his room and locked the door. He flicked the lights on and set the hedgehog on a wooden table. "so from 0-10, 10 being the worst, rate your pain."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:55 pm

9 and a half." She grumbled looking at her leg. "Can you believe this isn't the first time I made a stupid decision that ended like this?"

~

Spy dashed at his fastest pace his energy already fading. Willow would begin to see the small village. The she would notice him starting to slow and stumble.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:59 pm

"Oh yea? A tough girl huh?" He lightly teased, a warm smile on his face. "I'm going to  have to ask you to take your pants off."

~

As exhausted as she was, She lifted her heavy head. "Spy...? Spy." She was a little more awake now. "Spy! Are you alright?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Melody blushed bright red. "Is that really nessesary?" She asked shyly

~

Spy didn't answer as he  started to collapse to te ground unconscious. 

The wolves that lived in the houses started to come out. "It's spyritus!"
"Something's wrong."
"Get him to the chiefs house fast!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next