Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:25 pm

What for? Cory asked looking to.her again
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 4 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:28 pm

"Haha.. Idano." She smiled. She twirled one of her fingers in her bangs. She missed the sound of his voice, it was very soothing. "If.. you don't have a place to stay, you can stay here for the night." She said looking over to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:30 pm

He smiled "only if you want me.around.emily" he.said as he kept cooking
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:33 pm

She walked over to him and grabbed the whisk. "Well, you don't have a choice." She teased. She didn't want her old friend to live on the streets. Heck, he could even move in with her if need be.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Cory smiled. Alright i guess im trapped in your web miss spider." He said chuckling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:39 pm

She stuck her finger in the batter and put some of it on his nose. She giggled a bit looking at him. "Miss Spider's the name."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 pm

He smiled " alright thats it come here you" he.said grabbin her picking her up and over his.shoulder
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 pm

She giggled squirming in his grip. "Don't squish the spider muscle man!" She teased.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:55 pm

" i cant squish what i dont want to lose again" he said smiling laying her on the couch. He smiled moving a little closer when he tripped.falling on top of her they were so close together.cory turned bright red" hehe sorry"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:32 am

"Well, Hi there." She said with a smile, her face turning red as well.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:42 am

H-hey" he said blushing bright red. He started to move away. "Sorry I um better finish baking." He said moving to the oven. He heard what Emily said she needed a little time.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:47 am

Emily smiled as she rested her arms against the back of the couch, watching him bake. She wasn't as absent-minded like she was before. She then rested her head in her arm, continuously watching Cory. She slightly panted as she bit her lip thinking.

She flicked her finger, a small white light flung off. She then made it hover over to Cory. It first danced around his work then to his face.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:55 am

Cory smiled as he saw the little light. "Does a certain princess want my attention?" He said looki to her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:59 am

"Eep!" She quickly ducked. She then slowly popped back up. "Umm. idano." She said rolling her eyes, smiling as she did it. She then got up and walked over to him. "Are you making dinner too?" She politely asked as she pulled up a small stool. She then stood on it and rested her arm casually on his shoulder.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:03 am

Depends what you want Emily. And no cookies are not a dinner food" Cory said smirking
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 am

She huffed. "Well I know that." She placed a finger on her lip. "Burgers?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 am

Remember the burgers I made for the summer picnic." He said smirking. He said bringing out a pan. "It's either that or we could go out tonight" he said smiling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:15 am

"ooo~ Those were really good...." She then hummed. "Well, if we were to go out to eat, where do you wanna go?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:21 am

Hmmm? Either way I'm buying Em. So if you want burgers we can do burgers but I think it's been a while since you've been treated to a nice dinner"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 am

"yea..." She smiled meekly. "It has been a while... Why don't we go out?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:26 am

"Going out in your uniform or are you gonna change?" He asked smiling alittle. Though he was one to talk he looked like a street man. "Guess I need better clothes on too"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:29 am

"Ohh~ I'll change. Just depends where we are going." She said looking down at him, she still stood on the stool. "You know... I can kind of get used to this."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:34 am

Cory smiled. "A fancy resturaunt. I have alot of money on me from my dads account"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:37 am

She hummed in joy. "Alright." She hopped down. "Lemmie just go get changed really quick." She turned around. "Don't wait up~" She teased. Closing her door.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:44 am

Cory smiled snapping his fingers. He was in his fanciest clothes"I'm ready when you are Em"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next