Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 am

Cory growled. As he did. He looked to fluffy and scorch. "Make sure hey don't get far!" The dragon took off as did the lioness. Sirius grew as Cory got on him. "Might wanna hurry Em we don't want him getting away"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:56 am

"Already on top of that." She said running out the building. As she ran, she kept up with the lion. She looked over to it. "You ready?" She said running beside it.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:01 am

Cory smirked as Sirius slithered after. The goons. 'Thats my girl' he thought. 'Hopefully she and I can figure out what's true.'

The lioness grinned. 'Been ready girl'

Scorch smirked. 'Their head towards a warehouse on seventh and maple!'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 am

"Ahh.." She sped up, knowing exactly where the place was. "That must be their hideout." She said with a smile. She had been looking for the damn place for over three months now. She had rights to know where the hideout was. 

As she zipped down many streets, growing nearer to her target. She pondered slightly. Why had he come back? 

As she came up to the destination, the street was completely empty. Even the sky was clear.

Emily came to a stop and looked around. The part of the city she was in was run down and broken. Boarded up windows and doors hanging off the hinges is what described this place. Emily  pinched her nose from the foul stench. "Ohh... This is the place... it has to be."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 am

Cory landed next to her. "Well that Lying rat has to be here." He said walking in. "Come out an face me you swine!"

Sirius pulled emily out 'Emily, Cory's been hunting Jonny. Jonnymade Cory think you turned against him'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:35 am

Emily was wrapped in the snake's tail. It's loosened it's grip leaving a small space. She looked up at the large snake. "No, How could he? Jonny couldn't have done what Cory has..." She slightly looked away thinking back to that day. "He left me, and my family... along with his, to die." She bit her lip. "He said he had gone out for help... but he never came back. I've been stuck in that stupid holding cell for over a month, and he hadn't come. I had to watch my own mother die because of him. And all for what?" 

~

JJ sat ontop of a broken down building, watching Cory. "Tisk Tisk old bones." He said jumping down. "Never call a cat scared unless you truly know it." He said, his claws growing rather large.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:45 am

'Jonny used something on him while he was headed for the police.' Sirius said 'some how it made him believe Jonny and he thought his parents death was your fault. It took me a few years but I got him back to his sences... He's been thing to find you since.'

Cory's fur burst into flames. "Bad move. You will burn for what you did to me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:49 am

"Dog's shouldn't be playing with fire." Jonny said as he reached his arms up and over to his sides. He then motioned the sewer water from down below upon Cory.

"So... All those years..." her teeth clenched along with her fist. Her head shot towards the direction where Cory and JJ were.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:05 pm

The water turned to steam as the demon flames were still there. "You took the my life away from me Jonny! My family my girlfriend. You took my future! Now die!" Fireballs shot at Jonny. He was in rage. A rage fed for so long. 'This is for taking Emily away from me!'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:16 pm

As the shots fired, jonny morphed his body in such a way that the shots phased right through him. "Oh Cory. You should have never left." He notioned to that dreadful past memory.

As Emily tried to climb out, the snake coiled, giving her a tight hug. She wanted to I out and give that cat a peice of her mind, but it seemed that Cory needed time to release his anger, which she understood.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Cory snarled. "And her believe I hate her. Never!" He blasted fire at the cat. "I love her and nothing you can say or do can ever change that!" He said 

Sirius sighed.'he needs help, if he doesn't calm down he may wipe out half the city'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:34 pm

"I'm on it." She jumped out of the snake's grip. She then ran towards the flared up wolf. As she neared him, she could feel the heat radiate off him. To anyone they would start to get burns, but thank god her power. To her, it felt like the steam from a hot spring. Emily reached out and touched Cory's shoulder blade. "Please stop. You're destroying my home." She said soothingly.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Cory tenced as the rage vanished. "Sorry Em..." He said looking around for Jonny. "Looks like Jonny escaped." He said before looking to her. Sirius wrapped around Emily's arm.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:47 pm

"He... tends to do that." She said as her hand slid from his shoulder. She gave a small smile. "Don't you do that again, got it?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Got it" he said. He looked to her. He wanted her back. He wanted it all back. But would she take him. "Emily... Jonny inst the only reason I'm out here anyway"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:56 pm

"Oh?" She blinked a bit, holding her hands together. "What other reason?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:59 pm

"To ask if you can forgive me" he said looking down to the floor.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:06 pm

It's been three years since the two have seen one another and during those three years, she despised him. Now, all of a sudden all that she once knew had changed. At one time she truly loved this man. She looked at him, trying to conjure up something to say. "Cory... of course I forgive you..." She said walking up to him and lifting his chin. "It's just.... the past can't be changed." she stepped back and hugged herself. "It'll just take some time to get used to, to heal."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:12 pm

He smiled a little. "Well if you need a hand you know who to ask Em" he said walking towards the door. As much as he wanted to hold her. He would end up making it awkward for her. "Come on we got a crook to track, it's either that or I could could take all the glory for myself" he teased a little challenging her a little
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm

"Hey!" She followed after him, a smile on her face. Was this going to be like old times? She then walked beside him. "We might as well as wait." She said looking up to him. "He'll pop up...." She looked down at her watch and then looked up and tried to configure math in her head. "... about three hours from now."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:23 pm

"Then why don't we find somewhere with an oven... Cause I thought I'd make you some of momma Mel's cookies while I was around" he said smirking. He knew how much Emily loved his mom's cookies.. Yet he didnt get the recipe till his grandmother gave it to him a year ago. 'Make these and she'll come back' is what she said. 'Hope your right grandma'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 pm

"No one can recreate Momma Mel's cookies." She stated as she stuck a finger in the air, making her point. "But... I'd like to see you try." She smiled. "We can go to my apartment to make them." Shet hen walked out ahead of him. "Do you need any special ingredients?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:33 pm

"No your dad help me out with that already" he said smiling. Spyritus had still lived from the attack. But was unable to save his wife. After Cory explainedwhat happened spy gave him one of the bags he could fit anything in. And inside was everything he needed. "He told me where I might find you. And helped with the ingredients. Saying if anything could bring you back it was my moms cookies"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:38 pm

She smirked. "Well wolfboy, Let's see if that's true." She teased as she kept walking on ahead. "Up and to the right. Make three turns and go down three allies, left, right, left." She said drawing the 'map' out in the air with her finger. She then dipped her head back to see Cory. "That's where I life."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Cory smirked "Alright em, race ya!" He said dashing off following the directions emily told him. Hoping to beat her there
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next