Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} Empty The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:22 am

'The Howls of the Dead'
Story of a female hedgehog who died and end up coming back as a slaughtering werewolf. (I know, so short)

If playing a male, well, might be love and action, or not.
Playing Female, most likely action and more slaughter.

- Who can live pass the endless hours of the Blood moon that strikes death at everything in the dark; in the night that will forever be stain of rich red.

---

The clock strikes Midnight as a full blood color moon appear, a drunken being had stumble into the alleyway; only to be the source of a death scream as flesh was tore to pieces.

Day appear and a female hedgehog walked the streets, her fur gold in the sunlight as the only showing eye from her bangs was a dark red. "... Hmph... The mortals are so different in day." She mutter to her.

Back to top Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:33 am

A golden furred fox walked the streets looking at the moon. He seemed to radiate a small light from his body. His mind in hell. His body in rough shape from a previous battle, but he showed no sign of fatigue. "A red moon. Gaia warned me about those. But why should I listen to him anymore. When he foresanken me" he growled. "He couldn't save anyone."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:35 am

The female hedgehog ears twitched(Day time now). She looked to the Golden Fox who was talking to himself. "Hm?" Her dark red eye glow, much like did the red moon that night. "Mm..." She didn't say anything, as her mind was sliding and curling around the thoughts of her dead mind. Suddenly, a slight smirk appear. 'Tonight... I will search for this male...' She looked away and started walking into an alleyway, which was strange for any girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:41 am

(He's seeing the past with what power he has left.)

The fox snapped out of it. "At least the sun keeps my energy up until the moon rises. Damn Gaia guardian curse!" He continued walking. Not having much a care.as he turned his powers off to gain them back from the sun. His fur was a golden brown. "The full moon tonight. Bet get rest before I change."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:43 am

The hedgehog female sits on a garbage bin as guitar strings could be hear. She was toning an old guitar that seen it's days. She started to play a song, a evil grin on her face as she play and sing the song.

( )

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:48 am

The fox jumped onto a roof nearby. Closing his eyes listening to the girls playing. He had a girl. But she shunned him like everyone else. 'Darkness has entered his soul' they said. 'Dark gaia's taint' he sighed. "Only she ever understood me... Now she's just like the others"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:51 am

The female kept singing and playing on the guitar. However, the song ended right as the sun set. "Hm... It's time." She gave a sly and evil smirk as her red eye glows. The red moon started to come up as Yellowtiger toss the guitar onto the ground.

In seconds, the blood moon was up and a howl echoed loudly before the werewolf lands onto a nearby roof, near to the fox. 'Hehe...' The monster looked to the fox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:55 am

The fox smirked. "Knew someone like you would be around" he said as the moon changed him into a werefox. The golden light along with a black aura eminated from him. His eyes locked with the female. Ready to defend himself if he had to
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 am

The werewolf that he was up against, however, seem completely... Lifeless, yet alive. 'Ohhh~ This will be good~" Her ears perked suddenly. (Bring Ebony) Ebony, in her wereform, attacked the Werewolf to the ground, only to be slam into a wall.

The Strange, and creepy thing about this werewolf female, was that she had the strength of a zombie and a werewolf mixture. She stood fully on her hind legs like a being. Her werewolf form was twisted and more deadly. 'The guardian of Dark Gaia finally shown herself, huh?'
Ebony stood up, growling at the Werewolf. "It toke longer than I hope to hunt you down, Undead! Or Should I Say Yellowtiger!"
Yellowtiger laugh evilly, before evilly grinning. ' How smart of you to remember. But, I thought Dark gaia won't be protecting the people.'
Ebony tense to those words, as if she felt ashamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:02 am

"Oh look how the one who mocks me returns" the fox growled. "Whether he sent you or not ebony this is my fight." He glared at her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:07 am

Ebony looks to him. "It's not your." She whispered. "You are not ready for this being." But, due to Ebony being off guard, Yellowtiger took this change and suddenly claw Ebony across the chest before pinning her to the wall. "Ahh, Such bittersweet love~ How you try so hard to hide those feelings~"
Ebony was trying to get free before she was forced to change into her mortal form due to the wound. She gasped for air as she was slowly being crashed to the wall. "W-Why... Are you so... S-Stubborn..." She look to the fox, blood leaking from her mouth. "What... Made you say... I mock you..." She coughed violently as she was suddenly throw into the ground.

Yellowtiger laughed evilly. "How sad. Even the Dark gaia guardian can't stop me." Suddenly stomps on Ebony, before taking her foot off of Ebony - Nothing more then a weak moving body. Ebony couldn't get up, let along speak now as she just lay there. 'Damn it... Ebony... Damn it... This wasn't what you expected, Ebony... I assume Dark gaia had wanted me to vanished now...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:16 am

Suddenly the fox slammed yellowtiger away from ebony. "Get away from her!" He snarled. His anger fueling the dark aura around him. 'Help...' It was to ebony's mind. It was Haos. 'S-something is causing darkness... Getting weak...' The Haos before ebony glared at yellowtiger.

A swift shadow in the night came forth in blue flames. It was a werehog like Haos had never seen.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 am

Yellowtiger growled, leaping away.

Ebony looks to Haos weakly. 'I can't... Help you Haos... I'm sorry...' Tears had form, going down her cheeks before she saw the strange werehog. 'Who is...' Before she could finished the sentences she passed out from the lost of blood.

Yellowtiger growled. "Who are you?" She growled at the Werehog, having back away from them three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:25 am

The werehog slowed he was larger than the Normal werehog. A demonic energy surrounded him. "Don't recognize me, yellowtiger?" The dark blue fur could have given it away.

Haos growled. The darkness seemed to dwindle. He stood next to ebony protectively. "Whoever you are stay away from ebony!"

"Surprise you and ebony don't recongnize azrael's brother" the werehog retorted
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 am

Yellowtiger growled, the dark red eyes glow. "Your the one who let me died, when I had put all my trust in you." She growled darkly, rage seem to fuel her whole being. "I became this thing because of those events that sent me to death and brought me back as this monster." Fangs show as she growled.

Ebony was knocked out, and loosing more blood as she just lay there.

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:33 am

"I tried to save you! You think I let you die! Our children and I were trying! Azrael did this! Not me!" The werehog growled.

Haos looked to ebony smelling blood. ' no...' He started to work quickly with what light he still had and attempted to heal her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:36 am

The Female werewolf growled, before she suddenly leap off, vanishing to the graveyard where her body was dug up. She stalk the graveyard as she narrowed her eyes. 'I don't remember anything...' She growled, curling under a tree. 'All I remember is blood... Everywhere...' She growled in rage and claw the tree to only pieces. she breathe heavily.

Ebony's wounds started to heal to the point of no bleeding. She started to open her eyes once more. "Haos...." She whispered quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:40 am

"Oh thank Gaia" Haos said. Hugging her close. The darkness started to dwindle more but wasn't completely gone.

The werehog had followed. "Blood and a blad through your chest. The blade of argel, azrael's paradox angel...."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 am

Ebony blushed a little, but looks to Haos. "Haos... I... Can't hear Dark gaia..." She whispered.

Yellowtiger cover her ears. "Why don't you just leave me alone. I don't remember anything." She looks to him with her dark red eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:47 am

"When you want to remember. Devils hollow forest is where I'll be." The werehog said bounding off.

"I haven't heard Gaia for months. And the shine just shut off." Haos said sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:50 am

Ebony looks to Haos. "Same for me... The only time I had last heard Dark gaia, was when he said I was ready to fight off something that could kill me..." she sighed. "I wasn't ready at all..." She mutter. "I couldn't save the lives that were lost in the three days of the red moon..."

Yellowtiger cruse under her breathe. The sun started to come up as she turn back into her mobain form. She just sat there, singing. ( ) She stare at the sky, singing before her ear twitched. "?" She glance around for the source of the sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:55 am

Haos sighed back to mobian form. "Chip had nothing for a while dill he said beware the red moon and then two days later the shrines power vanished... I'm starting to lose mine as well" he said as his golden light flickered. But he looked out to the forest. "Max... What the hell were you thinking?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:58 am

Ebony hold onto Haos. "Max knows Yellowtiger..." She whispered. "Yellowtiger die... in front of his eyes. On the day the Red moon appear, she was brought to life by someone, who toke her memories away of everything... She can't be reach, for each day she lose memories of everything in the past - if she ever comes across of them, that is..." she sighed, hugging Haos. "however, I've gotten weaker ever since Dark gaia's shrine shut off..." She frown. "Haos... Do you think they left us to die?"

Yellowtiger gotten up. "Who's there?" She stood by her dug up grave. "Come out." She growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:04 am

"A friend" said a blue hedgehog standing next to her.

Haos hugged her close. "No, they couldn't have. The world needs the power of the shrines. This is the work of someone else"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:06 am

Yellowtiger glared to the blue hedgehog, but relax her stare as she seem to try to remember the hedgehog. It was failing since she had no memories to remember. "... A... Friend?..." She whispered quietly.

Ebony hugs him. "I hope your right, Haos... I Really hope your right..." Tears has form. "You have to be right... Since Yellowtiger wouldn't be able to come back alive herself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next