Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold Empty The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:44 am

Throughout the years, Emily was forcibly moved out of her small town. She now lived in a large futuristic city, one that was once was broken. She followed in her deceased mothers footsteps in working in the police task force, things were slightly different seeing that there was no crazed disease where she lived that caused people to murder one another.

Emily took on many rolls, along with characteristics, that her mother held. She became a strong independent woman who took care of herself. She didn't really mind though. It's what her mother wanted before she passed. If Emilyn could remember correctly, Her mother wanted her to leave the small town that she lived in, forget the life that she had, and learn to survive in a world that she could find herself. . . Seeing that it was her mother, she listened

One of the many days in this futuristic city that the orange hedgehog lived in, Emily was in the middle of a wild goose chase to pin down one of the big mobsters that fed off the city.

"You get back here JonnyJones!" She jumped over a trash pushed down by the green bobcat.

"You'll never catch me Emilyn." He said as he began run down an ally way.

Emy followed close behind. "I've locked you up once before, I can do it again." She slightly panted, a smile on her face. This is what she loved.  She pulled out Iris. "Alright." She got ready to sprint around the corner. "Cut it out Jonn-" she ran right into a civilian, making her fall to the ground, the gun skidding across the concrete. She was dazed as she rubbed her head. "God bless..." she looked up at who she ran into. "I'm terribly sor- . . . Cory.. W-what are you doing here? I thought y-you had stayed home?" She sai looking up at him.

He of all Mobians... She wanted to forget. But just like a lost puppy, he always came back one way or another.

She shook her head and grabbed her gun before popping up. She got on her tiptoes trying to look over the civilians heads. "Damn it.." She said under her breath.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:01 am

Cory got up looking as he vanished quickly. Going after Jonny boh his parents gone due to Draco. He changed. He still loved Emily but he wasn't the same. His life turned around as he growled. "Might want to go to the cops Jonny and give back what you took" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:08 am

{ ajsdfjakl;sdfj l;sdkj you changed it on me!! XD I was just about to post!! }

As Emily sighed, she gave up. "He got away again-" She looked over to see that Cory was gone. She then spun around numerous times to look for him. "He left." She slightly growled. "like the last time." She then looked down at her gun to see that it had dented. She gripped the mussel tightly. "Just my day..." She said shoving the gun back in her holster. 

~

The cat turned around. "Well, I have no clue what you're talking about~" He purred. "Why don't you ask your 'little girlfriend'." He teased. JJ began to walk around the wolf. "I'm surprised you actually came here. This city... the places of all places. and you chose this one."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:16 am

Cory growled. "Why don't you give the locket and I won't kill you Jonny." He stayed his ground. His phone calling Emily. He smirked. Jon y having no idea. The GPS was on. 'Come an follow Emy I have your crook' he thought

Sirius wrapped around Emily's arm 'check your phone emily
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:21 am

"Why... If it isn't my little snake buddy." She said looked down at him. She then reached down into her pocket and pulled her cell out. "Long time no see... Long, Long time." She then flipped it open.

~

"Locket...? I have no such item." He said stopping in front of Cory. "Only a Key." He said pointing to his head. "What I have stolen can not be-" 

A foot slammed into the back of his head. Emily popped up behind him. "Hey, you caught him." She said bending down and grabbing the cat who had passed out.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:25 am

"Now why would I let him get away. Especially from the best cop I know" he said as Sirius slither back to him. "Sorry I took so long. Took me ages to figure out where you moved." He smiled a little. He sounded like the Cory she knew. But he was alot older. And she knew alot more was different out him. "That and I needed to say goodbye to mom and dad"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 am

Emily gasped a bit before shutting her mouth once again. Where had he been that disturbing day? She almost died that day. She bit her lip. "Thanks Cory." She said trying to drag the large cat.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:37 am

Cory looked away. "Unless you want my help I better go" go where? He didn't know. And he knew she didn't want him. He was homeless and alone. He only had Sirius, fluffy and scorch
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:40 am

"If you can help that would be lovely." She grunted trying to hold up the cat. "It seems like he gains weight every day."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:45 am

"Really." He picked Jonny up by himself. "He's weightless to me" he said walking. Not saying anything else.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:00 am

The small hedgehog tried to catch up. "You've certainly grown since the last time we met." She stated looking up at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 am

"Ya and you wouldn't want me to stick around Em." Cory said. "After your mother does you didn't want anything to do wih me remember" they walked into the jail and Cory threw Jonny in. "No if you excuse me..." He said walking towards the door
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:14 am

"mm."she pressed her lips tightly together as she watched him leave. It felt like he was walking out of her life again. "Wait-" She held her hand out. She then quickly brought it back.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:19 am

Cory stopped. Looking to her. "What?" He asked. Sirius slithered off him heading to Emily. 'No I'm not letting you two leave again.' He said defiantly.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:22 am

"Huh?" Emily looked down to the snake. "I uhh." She looked back to Cory. "Do you have a place to stay?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:31 am

"I'm homeless." He said turning. "Have been since my parents died."  He looked to Sirius. Fluffy roared he was a tattoo on his back. And so did scorch. "What's wrong with you three
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:34 am

"I'm sorry..." She looked over to him. "My mum's gone... kind of." She gave him a confused look. "What's the matter with them?" She asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:38 am

The dragon and. Lioness got off his body tackling Emily licking her face. "Guess they missed you after you left" Cory said. He did too but did she want to hear that from her ex boyfriend. She broke up with him. He sighed. "I missed you too ya know" he said smiling a little:
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:47 am

"Ugh guys." She said trying to push off the enormous beasts. With Cory's pets "attacking" her, she really couldn't hear the last part of what he said. "You know," She wrapped both arms over the dragon and lion. "You can stay at my apartment till you find a new home."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:53 am

"Fluffy scorch! Off" the two backed off. "Unless your still attached to you never wanted to see me again." Cory however didnt have he truth. Apparently Jonny spun some lies between them before goin mobster. Forcing hem seperate ways. But Cory came to find out of Emily really felt like Jonny had told him years ago.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:00 am

Emily stood for a moment and studied his face. "If you-" Her communicator went off. She looked down and read the message. "God damn it Jonny. You and your stupid goons." She turned around, kicking the cage that the passed out cat was in. She quickly ran out of the room and stopped. She then ran back into the room and grabbed Cory. "Ima need you. My partner is out of town." She said tugging him. He wasn't as easy to pull around like she used to.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 am

Cory stood firm. "Forget your powers Emily." He said he didn't move from he grasp. And let her pull him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:21 am

Her jaw clenched. Stubberen as always. She thought as she looked at him. She let go and looked around the room. She went over to a chair and scooted it over to him. She then climbed up on the chair, she now being slightly taller then him. "You...." She gave him a look. Her face was really close to his, their noses practically touching.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:29 am

"You...." He said looking right at her. He smiled a little. He wondered why she get this close. Maybe it's for love. Or how angry she was at him. Either way he didnt make a move as to not anger her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:38 am

She tried her best to not smile back. How could she not? His smile was to die for... even if it was a small one and that she had been angry at him for so long. She bit her lip from fighting her smile. "We gotta go n-" an explosion came from behind her. She quickly ducked and covered her head. As rubble hit her back, she held her stance.

Large gusts of wind blew around. She then turned to see some of Jonny's goons. They swooped him up. "Hey!" She yelled. "He's Mine!" she pointed at him and back to herself.

"See you later toots." the green cat said coughing as flew away in a helicopter.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next