Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Gold

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Gold Empty Dragon Gold

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:09 am

A great thief knows their limits, an even greater thief pushes their limits.

At least that was Lysse Philosophy. It had become a small matter of pride really. Challenged by her peers in the thieves guild to 'prove' that she was as great a thief as she claimed to be. One thing led to another and well, here she was, stuck with mission impossible; Steal a dragons treasure.

For dragons without exception loved to hoard valuables, what was valuable to them differed by species, but the western ones covetted jewels and gold for the most part and guarded their hoards jealously. This was what she had to steal. Something that was close to impossible on her own. So she needed some help, some help the thieves guild didn't know about...

She needed bait..

So the mink was casualy idling around in a bar, waiting or a likely 'volunteer' to rope into this crazy venture.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Dragon Gold Empty Re: Dragon Gold

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:19 am

The door opens, and walking in is a black kitsune. Nodding in greeting at everyone present he walks over to the bar where he orders a glass of coke. Once he gets his order he makes his way over to one of the tables in the corner,his nine thick tails gently swaying behind him. He sits down,taking a sip of his coke and looks around the bar,studying the people present.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:33 am

Her pink eyes followed the kitsune as he came in, walked to the bar, ordered himself a coke and seated himself at a table in the corner. She waited a moment to see if anyone was going to come in after him or follow him, but it soon became appearant that he was alone...perfect.

He seemed capable enough, most 'mythical' species were and a kitsune MIGHT be able to hold their own against a dragon. He was alone which meant it was more likely he was going to say yes and from the way he'd seated himself out of the way from anyone she deduced that he was a loner. Loners usualy weren't missed when they dissapeared and he probably wouldn't be traced back to her.

She ordered herself a sprite and made her way over to his table. "This seat taken~?"she didn't wait for an answer but simply seated herself.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:38 am

Looking at the female approaching and asking him something the kitsune opens his mouth to reply,quickly going over into an annoyed twitch of an eye when she sits down. ''You know, it is not very polite if you just sit down without waiting for an answer. That seat may have been taken.'' He comments.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:51 am

"oh do forgive me, but I didn't see anyone following you or be remotely interested in sitting down and my legs where getting a bit cramped" she shrugged a little before grinning brightly at him. She certainly was a force of nature, but at least she was an upbeat one.

"Besides, I simply HAD to talk to you"she admitted, her long lucious tail flicking back an forth as she eyed him"since you look like a very capable individual an' all,and you don't see kitsunes that often... how do you feel about dragons hmm?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:04 am

''me? Capable?'' He mutters,fidgeting slightly. ''Oh,er.. i don't know if..'' He continues before focusing back on the last thing she said. ''Dragons? Hmm, never seen one before but from what i hear they are quite the ferocious creatures with a love for anything shiny. But why did you need to talk to me? I am not anyone special or interesting.''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:16 am

"Like I said, I needed to talk to you because you look like a capable person~"she beamed and tilted her head slightly at him. If she noticed his insecurity she didn't comment on it and prettend to not notice it. "Never seen one? well I do supose they're quite rare, kind of like kitsunes really, can't say I've seen your kind often, but I've certainly heared stories~".

She shrugged"see there's a certain dragon who stole something, a ring to be precise. I've been hired to retrieve it but..."she let the sentence trail off"While I'm quite stealthy in a confrontation a dragon would chew me up and spit me out. Ofcourse there's no guarantee it would come to a confrontation but I'd feel better knowing I had some muscle to back me up and as I said before, you look quite capable.

She sat back, taking a sip from her sprite"besides, you can have your pick from the hoard if you like, plennty of gold, jewels and crystals.".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:52 pm

''There are quite a bit of kitsunes around. guess most of us prefer to keep to ourselves. Speaking of which, what kind of stories have you heard?'' He comments,sitting up a bit more. ''And why would you want me? I am not strong. You could say i am a bit of a coward even''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum