Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 22 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:53 am

Cory smiled in his sleep. Dreaming of the kid hey might be having there life in the future.

~

Cory's gettin married" she said tearing up a bit.

~

"Let me see." He got up and walked to the computer. "Emily's getting married to Cory." He smiled. "Our little girl is getting married"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 22 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:02 am

"It's finally happening!!" both Willow and Balto said simultaneously in their own houses. 

Willow got up and hugged Spy. "Our little princess is going to be a queen!"

~

Balto smirked as he thought. You finally did it son... about time.

~

Emily got out of the bathroom in some shorts and a white tee. She used the towel and dried out her quills. She let out a small sigh as steam rolled out of the bathroom.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:07 am

Mel tackled balto. "My baby boy is getting married." She sniffling. She was so happy right now.

~

Spy hugged willow. "Ok we need to get together with balto to figure out some funding for the wedding. I want our little princess to have the best wedding in the world."

~

Cory still slept smiling as he lay there his tail wagging as he lay on his stomach.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:13 am

Emily walked over and rubbed his back. She then leaned down and kissed him. "When a prince becomes king..." She smiled. She then reached down and pulled the blanket up over him and tucked him in before she left the room.

~

"Of course! When you got a hedgehog with a black card... She can have anything!!!" Willow said in excitement. 

~

Balto chuckled. "Calm down there babe." He said kissing her lightly. "Don't get to crazy.."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:17 am

"I can't help it!" Mel said almost screaming as she ran to go see willow. "Willow we need to go shopping now! We need to prepare for their wedding!"

Spy tenced. "Now don't spend too much money now willow. I work hard to make that money" he said having a sweat drop.

~

Cory woke an hour later. "Did I over sleep." He got up and went to shower. After that he got dressed and went to fine Emily. "Emily, where are you princess?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 am

Willow held her hands up and shrugged. "Do you want a happy daughter or a happy wallet?"

"There is only one choice!" Balto teased.

Emily poked out from the kitchen and went over to him and hugged him. "I'm right here."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:35 am

"Hey sweet heart." He said kissig her. "Did you have lunch already?"

~

Spy sighed" fine go shop for Em" he turned to balto. "Now to deal wih you you over growl hair ball!" He said tackling balto. "I told you not to tease me dude when are you gonna listen." He said holding him in a head lock.

Mel smirked. "That's our boys." She said walking to the car."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:47 am

"Nope." She looked up to him. "I was cleaning while I waited for you to wake."

~

Balto smirked. "Awww, your hands are soft like a baby's." He then tripped Spy with his tail. Balto then stretched, cracking most of his bones in his hands and neck. "If you wanna play... Let's play."

"Don't be too rough Balto, He's mine." Willow said leaving to go to the car.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Cory smiled. "Well why don't I make us some lunch then" he Said as they walked to the kitchen. He thought for a moment. "What to mak what to make"

~

Spy smirked. Getting up. "Ready when you are slowpoke."

~

Mel smiled. "Hopefully those two do long break eachother."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Willow giggled, knowing them, they would break the house."

~

"You asked for it Spy!" He said standing in a defensive stance.

~

Emily smiled and hugged him from behind. How about some burgers?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 pm

He smiled. "Alright I'll go start up the grill" he said turning and kissing her. "Can you get the hamburger meat ready for me?"

~

Mel sighed. "And knowing spy he may break balto"

~

Spy smirked. "Come on hit me with your best shot balto.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:11 pm

"Of course." She said as she went bak ino the kitchen. She loved this. She was on her way towards getting married and wa going to have a child. For as much as she knows, life's pretty good.

~

Willow giggled. She wanted to make a remark but she held her tongue in fear that Melody might take it the wrong way. "So... What kind of things we gonna get?"

~

"Oh, ladies first." He gestured over to Spy.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Mel held Cory's journal. "Cory had a dream wedding partially planned out. But first how about we pay our children a visit to see what they both want in a wedding."

Cory smiled. Life was good he had his fiancé and possibly a child on the way. That's when it hit him. "Emy in a little while you might want to go get a test so we're sure we made it"

~

Spy smirked. "More like alpha wolf first." He said grabbing balto and kicking him out he door with force that would break a normal mobian in half.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:26 pm

"Oh!" She said from the kitchen. "That's right!" She then came back with the plate of cold patties. "Here you go~" She said handing him off the plate.

~

Willow smiled. "That sounds like a good idea!"

~

"Oof!"Balto slamed up against the hard ground as he was kicked outside. "Ohohoh." He laughed. He then used his knee to stand. "You gotta do better then that.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Cory smiled talk he plate. Fluffy lay on the porch. Smelling the meat. 'Oh I want some'

"Not yet fluffy I have to cook hem first."

'Spoil sport'

Scorch chuckled as he watched the orange dragon infant fly around. 'Have you decided what her name is Emily?' Scorch was only a year or two older than her in mobian years but in dragon years he and Emily's dragon were about a year difference.

~

Spy smirked. "I'm going light. I promised your wife I wouldn't kill you remember"

~

Mel smirked. "Then lets go before they lock us out!" She said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:36 pm

"Do you even know where they live?" Willow asked.

~

Balto grinned. "That's real cute."He said as he went over and swung several punches.

~

Emily went out and sat beside the dragon. "You know..." She said scratching scorches head. "I havn't really had time to think of a name. For her and my cobra."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Scorch sighed. A little. 'Well please think of something. I don't like calling her youngling she and I are practically he same age.'

"Sounds like a certain fire breather has a crush" Cory teased before scorh lit his tail. "Hey I was only teasing!" He put ou his tail.

~

"Near reflection lake. You'll know it when you see it" Mel said

~

Spy blocked each one but it seemed like he didn even move. "Too slow"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:46 pm

"Will. You. Cut. It. Out."he said inbetween punches. He then stopped. His ears flicked slightly as he looked around outside.

~

"Oh! That's so cute!" Willow said getting into the car, Mel sitting beside her. "I can't wait to see them~"

~

"Hmm...." Emily thought as she completely by-passed the 'fire insident'. "Lilly...." and she looked down at the cobra that was coild besided Emily. "And she can be rose."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Spy didnt drop his guard. But looked to balto. "Something wrong?"

~

Mel smiled "lets go!"

~

Cory smiled "good names."

Scorch looked to Lilly. And smiled as the dragon landed on his head. 'Lilly..."

Sirius was coiled up next to rose.

Fluffy looked to her friends and her hear lowered. 'Meow... Guess I the only one without love.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Lilly landed and walked over to a bowl she had set out for her. While rose slept By emily catching the sun.

"Aww, come here." She went over and cuddled the lion. " you got me!!"

-

Willow smiled as she an Mel drove up to the lake.

-

"No.. It was nothing." He said walking back into the house, completely forgetting about the fight.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Spy walked after him. "Balto, come on I know you don't like getting your problems mixed with others but your gonna be part of the family. So what's bugging g you"

~

'I know... But it's not the same.' The lioness let out a sigh. 

Cory smiled. Motioning Emily to come to him.

Scorch smiled watching Lilly. Sshe may be small now but she would for to his size in a bout a week.

~

Mel pointed to the massive house. "Doesn't he out side look more like their tree house?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:55 pm

(That's so cute!)

"You know... Now that you mention it, it kinda does. Like a plus size one." She giggled, getting out of
the car.

~

Emily smiled as she went over to him. She then rubbed his back. "What is it??" She asked.

~

"It was just a thought but... We might be grandpa's."

Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Mel got out. " would you like the honnors Mrs wolf?"

~

Cory put his finger to his lips. "Don't tell her but her match is waiting in her room right now" he whispered. "It's a surprise. Just asked her to go get one of her toys from her room"

Fluffy just lay there. Looking depressed.

Scorch smiled as he watch Lilly. He looked to his best feline friend. He thought of something. 'Lilly. I think miss lion needs a big dragon hug. "

~

Spy nodded. "I knew that was possible balto. You know they might have kid. But it's all happening and we're just going through like everything's back to normal. When I know a good bar that we can celebrate"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 pm

"All because you found that cure." He nudged him.

~

Emily giggled. "Look at you go Cupid~" she teased as she kissed his cheek. "Hey fluffy!" She turned to the depressed lioness. "Can you bring a toy out for me? One that's in your room."

~

"I would love to but... How... Are we going to get up?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:19 pm

"Over there. It's a path" Mel said.

~

Fluffy looked to her. 'I don't feel like playing.'

( you want control of the male lion?)

~

"Get your bike. I'll grab mine and we'll get ourselves a couple of drinks" spy said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next