Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 21 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:03 am

She took the paper at hand and flicked it. At first she was stumped. The two always went out and went unit compititons with one another.. But once she finly knew it a smile grew on her face. "That sly dog." She smiled. She then hurried down the tree house and began to run. She then went back and quickly chugged the chocolate milk and went back on her way to the Teens club. 

When she finnaly made it she looke around to see many young adults chillin or dancin on the floor. Emily squented her eyes as she looked around. "Stupid hight..." She said standing on her tip toes. "Thanks mom..." She said under her breath."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 21 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:14 am

Jace picked her up. "Hey short stuff. Don't diss your mom." He said walking towards the dj. "Jack he clue please!" The paper was handed to her. 

"Alright Em your almost there. Jace will take you to your last stop. It's where our adventure started. Look to the mountains to the east."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:18 am

She smiled. "To the lake!" She said hitting him with the paper. "Hurry!" She giggled.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 am

Jace smiled. "Hold on!" He said dashing out and flying towards reflection lake. But as they got there. There was something different something built in the mountain side. "You see your surprise yet." Jace asked a large house was built exactly to how Emily discribed it to Cory. Jace landed out front as he put her down. "Go on inside." As Emily did there was roses everywhere. And a trail leading her inside.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 am

Emily smiled from cheek to cheek as she followed the trail. "Cory!" She hollered. "Cory!~" she said looking for him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:43 am

Cory stood on a balcony. He smiled looked to her. "Hey Emily. Like your surprise?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 am

Emily trampled him. "Oh Cory!" She said in excitement as she wrapped her arms around him. "It's my dream home!!!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:53 am

Cory smiled. "Hey let me up Em there's one more part to your surprise." He said trying to get up
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:56 am

She got off of him. "More surprises?! I don't think I can handle this." She said looking around the amazing home.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:00 am

He smiled. "Baby..." He kneeled in front of her. A black box in his hand. "I've known and loved you all my life. I don't know how my life would be if you weren't there to be with me whether friend or lover. But I ask now..." He opened he box a ring was inside. "Will you marry me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:09 am

tears formed in her eyes as she nodded, her hand covering her mouth. She dropped to her knees and hugged him tightly. "Yes, Yes I will marry you Cordrion McCoy."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 am

Cory smiled hugging her close. "Baby. Did you like all your surprises today." He said putting the ring on her finger.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:19 am

She looked down at the ring and back up to him. "No... I loved them." She said kissing him
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:29 am

Cory picked her up in his arms kissi her. "Come on. Why don't we go try out the bed. And I'll make you lunch later" he said walking
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:33 am

She smiled, her index finger tracing along the side of his face. "Just lead the way~" She cooed.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 am

Cory smiled walking towards the room. Closin he door layig her on the bed. He smiled kissing her. 

(Pm?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:41 am

(Yes, but Tomorrow, I'll start. I gotta wake up @ 5)
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:48 am

Alright the. Rest well)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:05 am

Emily smiled as she aired out the blanket. "Alright." She said still holding her smile. "I wont take the pills this time." She laid there for a moment before she could sit up. She hummed a bit as she swung her legs over to the side of the bed.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:07 am

"Where are you going princess?" He asked looking to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:14 am

"Um... places." She said dipping her head back, a smile on her face. she then got up and grabbed some clothes out from the dresser. "I'm gonna shower." She giggled out.

{I'm working on the other rp, give me a mommento}
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:18 am

"Alright wake me after your done Em... I need a little nap. You know how to wear me out." He said. "I'd join you bu I'm just too tired..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 am

she hugged the clothes as she went over to him and kissed his forehead lightly. "I know... by big bad wolf has a 'little' weakness." She teased. She then headed off into the spacious shower room.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 am

Cory smiled. "Wake me later and I'll make us lunch." He said before falling asleep. He slipped into a dream. 

Mel was on the computer looking at emails. And smiled. "Balto come read this!"

Spy was laying in bed. Cory did send an email to willow.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:46 am

"What is it Dear?" He said going over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders as he tried to read the email.

~

Willow jumped on the bed and cuddled Spy. "Hey there pup." She nuzzled him. "I got an email you might wanna read." 

~

As Emily took her shower, she thought about having kids. Such as the gender or exactly how many she wanted. She stayed in the shower for quiet some time thinking about this new baby. She felt ready though, ready for anything.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next