Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 20 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Cory smirked. "Just be careful how much you tease her raz" he said "now go to sleep scale head." He play around like this with jace every once I. A while they would take turns calling eachother names. Till one got either angry or the other laughed.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 20 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:28 pm

As He slowly closed the door, Emily pounced on Cory. "Hey!" She loudly whispered. "Where's my cookies?!?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Cory put a cookie in her mouth. "Shhh quiet down Emily" he said. "I'll have to start charging if you love these cookies more than me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:37 pm

"Impossibal." She giggled. She then ate the cookie. "Mmm~ They're so good!" She whispered.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:40 pm

"Now drink your milk and then it's time fore bed" Cory said walking to the bed an talk off his jacket. Laying down
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:43 pm

She smiled taking the milk. She used her ability to warm her milk. She then sat on the edge of the bed. "Want some?" She said holding the glass out to him
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:45 pm

He smiled. Sitting up. "I don't need it. When I have a nice hot glasses of milk right here" he said kissing her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:48 pm

She smiled as he kissed her. "That's so sweet~" she said. She then finishe her glass and set it on the nightstand. She the laid down on her stomach and cuddled a pillow.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Cory smiled layig down next to her. His arms wrapped around her. "Come here" he said. "I wanna talk a little."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 pm

She giggled. "Oh? What happened to 'get some rest, tomorrow's a big day.'?" She teased.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Just listen for a second." He said holding her close. "Now I want you to try an visualize our new home.. Describe it for me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:58 pm

She cuddled in closely. "Hmm... Like just a house or a dream home, because I have two in mind."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:03 pm

"Tell me which one you like most" he said smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 pm

"We'll, I always wanted a house on the side of a mountain. Now." She looked over to him. " I know it sounds dangerous but, I can see large windows looking out upon a large green forest below, with a small little lake where we can boat." She then smiled. "So, if we ever had kids, we could watch them fish from a distance... And and in the winter, the trees will turn white and we could go ice skating!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Cory smiled. "Alright that the dream home or the other one?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm

She raised and eyebrow, "why?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:43 pm

"Just asking" he said. Little did she know he was prepared to make whichever she like most. Most preferably her dream home. And he knew exactly where to put it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:51 pm

She nuzzled into him, letting out a small yawn. "I'd want the dream home... But it's only a dream home." She closed her eyes. "Which that'll never happen."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:00 pm

He kissed her cheek. "I know baby. Now get some sleep" he said keeping her close he smiled. As the lights went out he worked his magic.

The next morning...

Cory was already out of bed. He had raz helping him. "Alright you remember the plan. Just tell her to follow the clues and don't you dare spill about the surprise" he said heading out of the balcony and flying.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 pm

"Wait! What...." Cory ha already left. "..clues." He the huffed. "All I have to do is-"

"Where is he off to?"

Raz turned to see Emily gripping her baby blanket, letting it dangle to the floor. "Oh, he's-" I can't ruin this for her.."just going to get more food for the penthouse."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Sirius was on her wrist but only raz could hear him this time. 'Hey genius! Sit her down and give her the omelet. The first clue is on the table. Just tell her Cory mad breakfast and left her a note.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:34 pm

"I should just head back to bed."

"Come on stinky poo." He said turning her around. "You're going to make you're breakfast run cold."

"Breakfest?!" She looked at him as he pushed her out the door. "... Hey! I don't smell that bad." She said giggly.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:39 pm

Sirius smiled. 'Hey Em there's some paper by your plate'

The clue on the table said. "Hey sweetheart. This is the first clue that will get you to your surprise. Eat up and follow our memories. 'This place is where we first kissed. I made it our small little fort. And your next clue is there.'"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:48 am

"Suprise!?" Emily quickly ran back in her room and popped back out "I gotta-"

"-go eat breakfest." Razeth redirected her. "Come on Emilyn."

"B-but I'm not hungry!" Just as she said that her stomach growled.

Razeth chuckled. "You... Are the worst lying Mobian ever."

"Oh come on Raz just this once?!" She pleaded.

"Em... If you don't eat, Cory will come over here and think that I'm starving you." He pushed her gently towards the table. "Now... Eat." She did so chowing down her food. She then coughed a bit. "Emily, it's not a race. Calm down and eat like a normal Mobian." He said leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed, a smile on her face. He liked seeing her like this... No chocking, but excited. It was one of the small quarks he liked about her.

Em pushed her plate out. "Finished." Razeth coughed and pointed to the glass of milk on the table. "Oh come on!!" She then stood and chugged it. "I can't stand you sometimes Raz!" She said said running out. 

As she headed back to her old home, she replayed the clue in her head. She knew exactly where to go. As he ran, she had a large smile on her face. 

Quickly approaching her old home, she ran into he backyard and looked up at the treehouse that Cory and her would Always go into. She then began to climb the tree house. When she made it up, she looked around.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 am

A little piece of paper next to some chocolate milk.

The paper said. 'Glad you still remember this place Em. Your one step closer. Now here's your next clue. 'Its was our favorite place to get away from our parents. Where a competition we won together. Talk to he dj you may see a familiar dragon.'"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next