Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 12 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:54 pm

"That's ... so sweet." She said pressing her head against his chest. Her eyes felt very heavy. "... so sleepy~"

~

Raz quickly put the serum into the shot and stuck the needle into Spyritus. As soon as he was done, raz looked at him. "How you feeling?" He asked.

Willow mumbled something as she rolled off the table. She then shot up and looked over to the boys.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 12 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Cory tenced. "Stay awake as long as you can Emmy we're almost there." 

~

Spy groaned as the serum took effect. He sighed. "Better." He looked to willow. He smiled. "Hey sweetheart"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Willow looked over to Spy then back to Raz. "Who the hell is that?" She asked with  look of concern on her face. 

"Willow... that's your husband." 

~

"Just a little nap wont hurt." She said snuggling in. He was so warm, how could she not be sleepy?
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Cory smiled a little. As he sped up a little as he landed in front of a hospital before going in. "Nurse I need you to get her in now get her on something. She needs blood"

~

Spyritus looked to willow. "Willow... It's me.... Spyritus...."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Razeth looked between the two. He then stuck his index finger in the air and went over to Willow. He then brought her over to the corner, and hey whispered something. At the end of their little conversation, he flicked her head. "Hey!" She shoved him. "What was that-" Raz pointed over to Spy. Willow, of course, looked into that direction. "Spy..." She covered her mouth.

~

"Well she might have to wait... the hospitals booked right now..." She said flipping through her charts. "We've got brain surgeries to bruised tendons."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Cory growled. "I don't know if she can wait!" He looked to Emily she was still shaking a little. She started to feel a little cold.

"Willow" he moved around the table he glared at raz. But walked straight for willow. "Willow thank god your alright."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Willow then jumped Spy. "Oh Spy! You wouldn't believe what... I-" She turned to Raz. "Thank you so much Raz..." She then cuddled Spy.

~

"I'll... be fine..." Emily said holding onto Cory.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Cory nuzzled her. "Alright but please stay wake if you can" he said going to sit down

~

Spy nuzzled her. "As much as I'd love to rejoice honey. Our daughter needs our attention now... Cory's trying to find a hospital. But she gave some of her blood to save you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:34 pm

"Well, I can't carry you both." Raz said looking over to them. "I can carry one at a time... Who wants to go first..?" 

Willow then looked over to Spy.

~

Emily let out a small giggle. She then curled up in his lap, holding her legs close to her. "Can you tell me a story?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 pm

"No need " he picked willow up and speed off full speed towards where Emily and Cory were.

~

Cory smiled. "Once there was a princess. She was the most beautiful, with a hear of fire and eyes like gems. And her heart was set on a knight who was her protector. The knight loved her. But in the beginning was to afraid to tell her.."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 pm

She sat up a bit "To tell her....?" 

Just as she said that, a man in a Dr's uniform grabbed her. "Lets get you fixed up." 

She nodded as the Dr. took her away.
~

Raz sighed deeply. Emily has an Odd family he thought
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Cory watched him. He got up to follow. And he did till he heard willow and spy.

Spy caught up to Cory. "Where's Emily."

"The doc just took her in."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:54 pm

"My Poor baby!" Willow cried. "This is just like in jr. high!"

"What happend in jr. high." Raz said following them in. 

"Emily used to get bullied by a dragon named Jace..." She turned a bit. "He went to far."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:56 pm

You see why I didn't trust you till Emily gave me the ok. I don't trust dragons" spy said

Cory just walked back trying to find Emily's room.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 pm

"I'm the same way, but with cats." Raz commented. He then watched Cory walk off. "Did he and Em have a thing?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:07 pm

He and Emily have been best friends since Emily was born. Cory actually asked her out three years ago. ... Sadly months later we were attack. He went to get help but Jonny used something on him... Convincing him Emily turned against him. Emy hoppe he would have come back but dumped him... He's been trying to fix it between them since. Cause he knew his actions were jonny's"

~

Cory finally found her room and sat down next to her. Watching over her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:08 pm

"Heyy toaster oven...." She said with a smile on her face as she turned in bed the best she could, she had several IV's sticking out her arm.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Cory smiled. "Hey princess." He said " feeling any better?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:14 pm

"I feel like... Idano. It's hard to explain..." She said half sighing, the smile still hung on her face. "So.. that story. please Continue."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:19 pm

He smiled. "He was afraid to tell her his feelings, he was afraid the princess thought he was nothing but her protector. So he devised a plan to go out to the gardens and confess his feelings for her there. However another tried to court the princess. A lord...." As he told the story it was like he was telling their story together.... And near the end the story stopped where they were. Now.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Emily sat up. "I don't know if I should thank you or not." She said looking over to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:48 pm

"You don't have to say anything... Just you being alive and well is all I wanted." He said smiling. He looked down sighing. "Though because of me... You almost died..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:50 pm

"how so?" she said looking over to him, she tried her best to advert her eyes from the IV's in her arms.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 pm

I made the syringe go into your mom. I almost killed her. Then you gave your blood to her. Almost killing you"

"No it was my fault" spy said "the serum killed the original blood cells in willow. I didn't know that would happen till it did."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Raz watched everyone walk off to Emily's room. He decided to stay back and go back home. 

~

Emily Smiled. "Hey Dad, Hi mom." 

Willow then ran into the room. "Oh my precious daughter~"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next