Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 19 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:53 am

He smiled. "I still want at least one cookie. Princess...." He stopped thinking "hey princess. How about tomorrow I take you someplace special. I have a nice big surprise. And I think you might like it."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 19 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:55 am

She grabbed another cookie from him and laid her head upon his chest. "Is it the hot springs?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:57 am

"No guessing this time Emily. And you still need to pick where you want our house built" he said rubbing her back a little
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:05 am

Cory jumped and on instinct grabbed his scythe. Protector mode was on. He followed her to see what was going on.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:10 am

She walked over to the door and lightly opened it. She peeked outside and her head dropped, along with her ears. "Maybe... You should sleep out there tonight..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:12 am

Cory looked to her the scythe vanishing. He sighed. "I'll be on the roof. If anything you know how to call" he said kissing her cheek before vanishing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:15 am

She pressed her hand up against the door. She blamed Jonny for this mess. She exhailed deeply before returning to her bed. She slowly got on and cuddled her pillow. Why did she feel this way, this feeling of.. Guilt. She had done no wrong but... What extent of rightiousness?
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:23 am

Cory sighed. He stood on the roof looking to the moon. His ears twitched. "How long are you gonna stand behind me raz? Or do you like being quiet."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:38 am

Raz stood silent before Cory turned around. "So, you and her...  It's the real deal huh?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:00 pm

"Ya. It is." He said. His eyes on him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Raz studied him, trying to soak things in. "Just take care of her. shes been really sensitive lately, no clue why. But. If... She gets hurt... In anyway by you... I'll make sure you'll never see her again."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Cory smiled. Walking to raz. He placed a hand on his shoulder. "I wouldn't dream of hurting her raz. But if I do. I'd rather you shoot me than take her away"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:00 pm

"Sounds like a plan." He said. "How long have you known her?" He asked. He was courious. How could a wolf like Cory come back into Emily's life so easily when Raz had been trying for three years
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:07 pm

"We've been best friends since she turned one" he said smiling. She and I had our first kiss when she was six. She suggested it but back then she bought it was cooties... At thirteen a rival of mine broke her ribs but she completely ignored me then. I got her to the hospital ok. But when I was eighteen I asked her out. But do to jonny's magical influence, we broke up months later. It's been three years. And it took two for me to make heads or tails of jonny's lies. I still don't know what all hat bobcat is capable of"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 pm

"That's cute. I could tell you Em's and my life story but, that might get a bit lengthy." He stood back and looked up. "I can tell you that he's very capable ... Of anything. He'll be back." He crossed his arms. "He'll do whatever he can to get it. So rest up now."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:14 pm

"Then I know who to call if we need help" he said smiling. "I have a friend of mine whose holding onto his cards if you want those."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:18 pm

"Yea, I'll-"

"Can you girls shut up." Emily came up rubbing her eyes. "It's two in the morning and I'm trying to sleep." She said yawning.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Cory smiled. "Alight emy." He handed raz a card with jace's numbet and walked over. " sorry if we woke you sweetheart."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:27 pm

She sighed and continued rubbing her eyes. "You need sleep too boo." She babbled. "And you!" She pointed over to Raz.

"Me?!" 

"Yea, you get to bed too." She the grabbed Cory's hand. "I gotta separate you two before you guys start to love eachother."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Cory chuckled. " come on sleepy head" he said walking her inside "back to bed with you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Emily smiled and hugged his arm. 

From behind, Raz was happy to see Emily's joy. Though he had been slightly angry... He was happy for her. She knows that her would always be there for her if anything happend between Cory and herself.

"Hey.." She looked up to Cory. "Do you still have cookies left?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Cory smirked. "Trying to keep yourself awake? Cause you might go on a suger rush if you eat too much more" he said as they entered her room a plate of cookies lay on the table next to.the bed. " save some.fore tomorrow" he smiled" we have a.long day ahead"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:42 pm

"I don't think she'll wait." Said said jumping in. "I mean look at her." Emily started creeping over to the cookies. "Em. You're gonna get a belly acke." He pointed out. He then walked over and scooped the plate of cookies up. 

"No Raz!!! My cookies!" She reached over to him. He then lifted the plate over her head and left the room. "Emilyn, go to sleep." He said with a smile on his face
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Cory grabbed them and made them vanish. " i can handle my girlfriend thanks"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:44 pm

"Just because I'm not dateing her doesn't mean I can't pick on her." He said shrugging.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next