Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:00 am

Cory tenced. "Get out of my head Jonny!" He snarled as fell to the ground unconscious from the severe pain.

"It's either sunlight or she needs blood." Spy said. "If it's as I fear. Then we killed every blood cell in her body. We need to act fast or she's gone!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 11 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:02 am

Emily reached down to cory but heard what her father said. "T-Then use my blood! Please!"

Your little plan of having a family with her didn't go as planned? Though so. Very expected from someone who counts the chickens before they hatch.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:05 am

'Get out of my head Jonny before I reverse this pain rigt back on you.'

Spy looked to Emily. And nodded he gave willow to raz. "Put her on the table now and I'll hook them up go!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 am

Raz did just that. As he laid the cold hedgehog down on the table, he looked at her soft expression on her face. It looked as if she had been asleep for some time now.

Emily did just the same, hopping on the table beside her mother. 

That will be saved for another time... though.. wouldn't you want to say goodbye to your little pet before she passes?
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:13 am

Suddenly a snake wrapped itself around Jonny. Sirius.
'You won't kill her jonny she's under my protection, you're gonna die if you do this to me again' Cory stood no longer ing pain. 

Spy hooked them up as the blood started to flow from Emily to willow. Spy had willow also on fluids so she wouldn't end up dying. The fluid helped keep her blod supply normal
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 am

Think about it Cory. If two bodies are in the need of blood and one of those bodies has blood... how will the two bodies both survive? Nature demands sacrifice. 

Emily held her head. "I feel a bit woozy..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:58 am

Cory tenced. 'Get out of my mind!' Any pain that Jonny caused him was shot back ten fold. He walked over to Emily's side.

Spy smiled. "That should be enough" he disconnected Emily patching her up while putting her on fluids to help. "Try to rest princess. Let your body do the work."

Cory smiled. "I'll be here till you wake Em"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Emily smiled as she looked over to her mother who's  quill color slowly changed back. 

Raz came over to Willow holding mass amounts of paperwork. He then set it over on the table where Emily couldn't see. "Alright Miss Winchester, Let's wake you up." Raz said pulling out a small needle, flicking the rod. As he gave her the shot, he watched for any signs for...anything.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Spy walked over to raz. "I'll watch her. But I need you to do something more important.. I need you to watch me. If I start to change I need you to throw me in that room"

Cory held Emily's hand.it almost felt like he day jace broke her ribs putting her in the hospital. That was the only time he was never afraid of anything except he was afraid of losing the only girl he ever loved in his life.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:03 pm

"Gotcha." Raz said as looked over to Emily. Old friend huh? He the. Looked back over to Spy. "I'll do whatever it takes to protect your family."

Emily looked up at Cory and smiled. She then rubbed his hand. "Hey.." She then looked off to the side. "Is that-"

Raz quickly walked over and covered her eyes. " nope." He said still watching spy
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Emily. Rest. You need it. " Cory said smiling.

Spy sat there watching willow. "He's right Emilyn I'm going to need you to prepare a serum for me if your mother hasn't woken up yet"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 pm

"Who?" Raz asked.

Emily then sat up. "No, I should be fine.."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Cory looked to raz. "Emily's family knows many herbal cures. Who do you think he means." He looked to Emily. "You sure?"

Spy smiled. "That's my princess. I left the recipe on the lab table. You must follow it to the letter"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Emily got up and began to walk. Asi soon as she got within several steps, she began to wobble. Raz the went over to her and steadied her. "Here." She said walking with her.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Cory growled. He knew raz was just helping but this made his blood boil.

Spy growled at it too. But it started to show hat anger accelerated his disease. 

Cory looked . "Raz sit her inq chair. Spy's disease is getting worse!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Raz set Emily in her chair. "If you want your daughter to still live, I would suggest not getting mad... I don't know how much more she can take..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Spy sighed. "I can't control it sometimes." He said sitting.

Cory sighed. "Emily you need to rest..." He walked over. "I'll help with the serum. But just promise me you'll rest and let your body fix itself."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:17 pm

"Cory I promise I'll be fine." She said as she rested her hand in her head. It felt like she couldn't think stright as she looked at the ingrediants on the table.

"I'm trying to do what's best for your daughter... Which is what I assume is one of your top priorities."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Spy looked to raz. "Emilyn has Cory to keep her safe raz. I need you to hold me back if things go wrong."

Cory sighed. "Alright but I'm staying right here. Just in case"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Raz nodded and stood near spy. 

Emily sat there and staired at the ingrediants. "Can.." She turned to Cory. "... You help me?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Cory nodded. As he started to get to work with the serum. He kept her steady. As he turned to Emily. He held a clean prick. "One last prick Em." He looked to raz. "After this I'm taking her to the hospital. Just to be safe. You ok with giving spy the serum?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:35 pm

Emily held out her hand, it shook a little as she held it out. 

"Yea. I can do it." Raz said as he crossed his arms. "Just make sure she gets to the hospital in one piece."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Cory nodded. "Trust me her dying is the last thing I want" he said looking worried and forlorn. He pricked her finger as those three drops landed in the serum. He bandaged it up and picked her up gently. "Come on Emy we need to get you to a hospital."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:44 pm

"Aren't you... afraid of hospitals?" Emily said as she tried to keep her head up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Cory smiled. As he walked. "I don't care as long as you'll be ok." He spread his wings as soon as he got outside and started to fly for the nearest hospital.

Spy stood still. "Hurry while I still have control
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next