Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:08 am

Emily shook Cory. "We have to go now!" she yelled.

Jonny looked over to Jace. He has my cards.... He then jumped over to him and fought him for the cards. "It's impolite to take things that don't belong to you!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 18 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:13 am

Jace smirked. "Sadly in this case it's finders keepers." Sirius bit jonny's hand. Trying to force him to let go.

Cory picked Emily up on his back. "Fluffy eat the bobcat for daddy" 

Fluffy appeared in front of Cory growling at jonny
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:14 am

"We have to go!" Emily squarmed. 

"Ahh!"  Jonny flipped around. Feeling excruciating pain. "I'll get you back for this!" He glared at Cory.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 am

Jace opened the portal. "Go!"

Cory fluffy Sirius and Emily went throught as fast as they could. Jace entered last as he portal started to close. When hey exited hey were back at the warehouse. Cory looked to Emily. "Emily he didn't hurt you do he?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:19 am

She shook her head. She reached up and hugged him. "Atleast it's over now.."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:28 am

Cory held her close. "Ya we showed him" he smiled. "Come on I'll take you home."  He said. Spreading his wings. 

"Catch ya later guys" jace said walking off
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:31 am

"Bye Jace!" Emily said waving to him. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:38 am

"Later Em. If you need an inside guy call me" he said throwing a card to her wih his number.

Cory took the card handing it to her. "Hold not to that." He took off holding Emily close
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:32 am

She did so holding him close. "Wow, I thought you would be jelous from guys giving their numbers to me." She teased cuddling him close.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:39 am

Cory smirked. " he wouldn't try to steal you from me Em, I trust him" he said smiling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:43 am

She hummed. "Let's just go home."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:47 am

Cory smiled. "As you wish princess" he said flyin towards he balcony landing. He smiled as he set her down. "There we go home sweet home"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 am

She's smiled as she put her hands on his hips. "Maybe... We can have our own little home." She said rubbing his sides.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:53 am

Cory smiled. "Maybe I can build us one. But I'll let you chose where we can build" he said putting his arms around her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:54 am

She then hugged him back. "It's good to have you back Cory..." She said in a low voice.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:59 am

Good to be back princess." He said kissing her. He smiled. He had his life back his world was in his arms.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:01 am

She smiled as she kissed him back. She felt so happy. She let out a half sigh, a smile still holding on her face. "I'm gonna get changed," she aid pointing towards the door. "And we can head to bed."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:07 am

"Alright baby." He said smiling as he walked over. "You want me to wait out here. While you change into your Jammies" he teased
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:09 am

"Oh stop." She said pulling him in. "There isn't anythin you havnt seen." She said getting changed. She then smoothed out the long soft shirt she wore. "Midnight snack?" She said looking over to him
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 am

He smiled reaching behind his back producing a play of cookies and two glasses of milk. "Just the way you like them Emily." He said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:13 am

"Ooo~! Mine" she said going over to him and grabbing a glass and a cookie. "You better eat yours fast, otherwise they'll be gone." She pointed out sitting at the edge of her bed.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:15 am

Go ahead and eat Em." He said smiling. "I made them for you." He pulled a chocolate bar out and started to eat it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:30 am

She looked up to him and smiled. You're too sweet. . Z maybe, too sweet." She said with a sky look on her face as he brought her hand up to her chin.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:34 am

Cory smiled. "Doesn't mean your gonna steal my cookies whenever you want my little addict." He tease kissing her. Before layig back.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:48 am

"But... You got your chocolate bar." She said rolling on top of him, her feet kicking in the air.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next