Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 7 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:14 am

"Unless it's spy. She must bee looking for spyritus" Mel said "willow... If it's you please come out"

~

Cory looked to her keeping quiet. As she tended to his wounds
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 7 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:25 am

{This must be saved for later~}

The lights began to flicker in the room as the room fell silent. Balto grew close to his wife as he pulled his gun out. "Mel, we have to go." 

~

Emily carefully took care of him. "For a 'BigBadWolf' like yourself... I didn't think you could get hurt so easily." She teased. She then reached over and grabbed some medical wrap and tape. She then began to wrap him as soon as his back was clear of Debris and other foreign objects.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:30 am

It hard to kill me. But when I lost you... I felt weak" he said looking to her

~

Mel nodded hugging balto. "Lets go" she said as balto teleported th out.

~

Spy sniffed the air. "Willow..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:34 am

She sat beside him and cupped a hand on his cheek. "You don't need to worry about that anymore Cory.." 

~

Balto and melody were now at their own home. "Never again am I bringing you to that place." He said looking to her. "I don't want to lose you." he held her tightly.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:39 am

Cory looked into her eyes. "Emily..."

~

Mel hugged him 

Spy opened the door. "Did you get the ingredient? I smelled willow... She's near by"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 am

Emily stroked his face and gave him a small smile. "Let's get you to bed... I'll give you some of my partners clothes." She said getting up, snaking her arm through his so that she could carry him again.

~

"Good thing you know how to knock..." He said under his breath. He then sighed. "Mel said the same thing... but she can't be out. It's physically impossible." He looked over to him. "If you want to see her, then I'll show you but... I'd rather not."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:48 am

"If you got the trinitine. The. I can finally purge the disease from her blood. As well as mine." He said. "And I know where my wife is balto. She's back at he lab you just left."

~

Cory looked to her. "Quick question. Your partner lives with you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:52 am

"Yea." She said as she brought him to her room. she set him down on the bed and shifted though her partner's drawers. "Hmmm..." She looked. She then pulled out some flannel pajamas. "Why?" She said turning to him, the clothes in her hand.

~

"Umm.. haha.. About that.." Balto said looking off in the distance while he smiled like a goofball. He then rubbed his neck.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:03 am

"You know if I'm gonna be jealous if he comes back rigt" he said. Teasing a little.

~

Spyritus sighed. Turning around. "Mel your Cory's hurt and with Emily. They got caught I n an explosion. Cory's alive. And he's alright"

Mel hugged balto. "I'll check on him in a day or two."

Spy smiled. "I'll take the reins from here balto." He said walking towards the lab
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:08 am

"She's not there." He said looking over to the wolf who was leaving. "She's up in the arctic area. Only place where mobians can be safe." 

"haha 'If'." She giggled. She then helped him with his clothes. "Nothing to be jealous of. He's just... a very silly dragon." She said shaking her head, a smile on her face.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:19 am

"You mean... Jace or is it a different dragon?" Cory said

~

"I'll meet her their and brig her home" he said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:23 am

"If she'll come home. People at the base might not like having someone barged in and take their stuff." He sighed and went over to him and handed him a card. "You bring her here." He said pointing to the ground. "Not to your house, not down the street. Here." 

~

"Oh god no!" She giggled loudly. "This dragon is the complete opposite of him!" She then sat up and went over to her dresser and grabbed some of her PJ's and began going into her bathroom. "You'd really like him, He's much like you." She said turning to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:30 am

"I understand." Spy said smirking. "See ya soon guys" he said headin back to his house after taking he card.

~

Cory smirked. "I hope your right. But you know how I get when guys hit on you while I'm around."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:40 am

"Oh stop." She said closing the bathroom door so she could shower. 

~

"Good luck!"  He said aloud. "You're going to need it."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:45 am

Cory smiled. "Love ya Em." He said laying back closing his eyes.

~

Spy smirked. "She's my wife. What could go wrong" he said walking towards he lab
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:58 am

The next morning arose as Emily baked breakfast in the kitchen. Blankets and pillows were sprawled out around the couch area, and her quills were a mess. "I can't see how he does it everyday." She said yawning. She rubbed the back of her neck to fix the kink. "There's gotta be some trick." She said to herself as she flipped the fluffed-out pancakes. Beside the pan she used for the main course, she had several strips of bacon sizzling and eggs. Upon the white counter there laid two glasses of OJ.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 am

Cory was leaning in the door frame. "How does who do what?" He said limping in. "Morning Emmy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:09 am

"How Razeth sleeps on the couch." Emily then turned to look at him. She then rushed over to him. "What are you doing?!" She said holding her hands out towards him. "You should be resting!!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:18 am

"I woke up and smelled food." He said. "Beside I didn't see you." He smiled. "But I'll head back in if you think I should rest."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:23 am

She smiled. She was glad that she had someone around that worried about her. "You just... Scuffle back In the room and make yourself comfortable." She said walking back to the kitchen area. "You're getting breakfest in bed."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:38 am

Cory smiled limping back in. "Em thanks" he said before going back onto the bed. He couldn't really move his right arm. But he smiled thinking.

Jace sat nearby. He smiled. He had changed from who he once was. "Good to see your alive and kicking. Cordrion."

"Hey jace how ya been bud" Cory said smiling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:48 am

Emily walked back in the room, a tray in her hands. "Hey I brought- . . . What are you doing here?" she spat, her hands gripping the edges of the metallic tray, leaving small indentations.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:03 pm

"Just to see if Cory's alright after that explosion yesterday" he said flying away.

Cory looked to her. Easy now Emily." Cory said. "He's a friend. Not and enemy." He smiled. "Calm down a little"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:06 pm

"Well.. I still dont trust him." She said walking over to him. "How are you feeling? Anything broken?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Not hat I know of" Cory said sighing. So what you bring
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next