Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:33 am

"Well, if you're going to threaten me, I'd rather take you're daughter."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 10 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:38 am

"He doesnt trust dragons" cory said" just dont try to kill him and your fine" he looked to emily "ready to go?"

Spy stood. Silent. "Just take me to my wife raz" he said calmly
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 am

"oh come on Raz. He doesn't bite..." She said hopping on Cory's back. "...too hard." She smirked. 

Raz stood watching Emily jump on Cory's back. He seemed a bit lost. He looked down and over to Spy. He the. Turned away and crouched down. "I'm ready when you are."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 am

Cory smirked taking off"hold on emy"

Spy sihed getting on
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:55 am

Emily giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Raz then followed shortly behind. He then flew out infront of Cory. "Em you sure your dad can handle this? I mean... You took it pretty hard at first..."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:59 am

Spy smirked. " emily's mom and i have been throught worse boy i can handle it"

Cory smiled he like this. Being close to her again
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:04 am

"I'm just saying. I mean, I know I never really knew your wife but..." 

"Razeth, shut up." Emily said leaning back. "Don't push it." she said facing him. 

"Or what?" He tantalized.

"I'll come back there and beat you senselessly." She pointed at him.

"We're flying Emily..." 

"Just shut up." Emily pouted, turning back around. She then rested her chin on Cory's shoulder blade. "You wanna turn slightly here." she said to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:27 am

Cory growled. "Push it.and.ill.beat the crap out of gou.myself"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:29 am

"Cory, I'll deal with this later... I Don't want this trip to be more miserable than it already is." She whispered.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:41 am

Cory sighed. "Alright but any more greif out of him and ill shoot at him" he said turning for her

As soon as they got there spy lookedaround " willow?"

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:45 am

Raz set Spyritrus down and walked out in front of the group. "Follow me." He said leading the group. "we have her in her own room."

Emily was still on Cory's back. She didn't mind much. Emily then butted in. "That's because of the energy she's giving off." She then looked over to her father. "Just... don't be too surprised."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:49 am

Cory landed. "You wanna stay on my back?" He asked before following the other two. 

Spy sighed. "Emily. Do you know why I brought you? Besides that Willow's your mother. But your also part of the cure."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:52 am

"Yes I wanna stay on your back" She said nuzzling her head in. "You smell good." She said in a low voice. She then popped her head back up as soon as she heard her father's voice. "Oh, I never saw it that way... .what do you need from me?" She asked as the group followed Raz.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:55 am

A small amount of your blood. So we can use your antibodies to cure me and your mother for good." Spy said

Cory smiled. Feeling her so close to him. He started to turn pink he wanted to kiss he a little... But he felt it was best for now if he waited.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:02 am

"Good!" She said looking over to him. "I'm up to anything." 

"We have a small lab down a little ways away." Raz said stopping in front of a large metallic door that was locked Raz went over and punched in a password in the keypad. 

As soon as the door slid out, you could see a one way mirror. Upon the other side of that mirror was an empty room. In the corner, huddled a dark purple hedgehog. Shards grew out in all directions from where she was, someone a protection mechanism. Her eyes shot open, all you could see in the dark room was her glowing blue eyes. 

As she stood, the shards crackled like ice breaking. As she staggered over to the mirror, she placed her enormous over grown hand up against the mirror. From the outside, where Spy and the group were, Scratch marks could be seen... If they looked closely. Those same marks where everywhere in that room.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 am

Spy walked over placing his hand on the glass his warmed could be felt by her. "I'll cure you willow... I promise." He said walking over mixing what he had. "Cory sit Emily on the chair. He said as he moved he glass over with a finger prick.

Cory did what he was told and let her sit in the chair.he stayed close

"Now Emily prick your finger and put here drops in"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:11 am

She held her hand out towards Cory and faced away. "Can you do it for me??"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:15 am

Cory smiled. "Don't like needles?" He asked taking the prick and doing it very gently. The blood dropig In as spy stirred it in. Cory covered her finger In a bandage. Spy took the syringe and filled it. "Alright... Where do I go I to her cell raz?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:23 am

"No, I just don't like blood." She said looking up at him.

"Here," He held his hand out. "Saddly, only I can go in. No one, but i, can handle these conditions." 

Emily looked over. "Dad, let him do it. If you go in there, your blood will freeze."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:27 am

Spyritus flared up. "She won't let you raz. I've known here long enough to know that."

Cory sighed. Looking between the two. He snapped his fingers as the syringe appeared already in the cell. And stuck itself in willow. "Don't argue while theirs lives on the line for this to work." He said looking to them the. To Emily

Spy walked to the glass. "Now we wait to see if the cure works.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:32 am

Willow was shocked from the serum. The antidote pulsed through her body. As she stood, her eyes rolled back. She then fell backwards. 

"You god damn idiot!" Raz yelled running around till he went through a door to reach Willow. Now inside the icey tundra, Raz hurried over to Willow.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:37 am

Spy smirked. "I don't know what he's worried about. She has my heat ring on her hand. She is able to survive much worse than what sh's in now"

Cory smiled. "Lighten up raz she's going to be fine." He looked to Emily. Suddenly something pulsed in his head. He grabb his head in pain. 'Why are you helping your ex. She betrayed you.' "No get out of my head!" 'You know it true cordrion!'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:48 am

"Cory...?" Emily looked over to him in confusion. 

"Guys, Her heart isn't beating." Raz said as he tried to find her pulse.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:51 am

Spy rushed in picking her up. "Help me get her out of here! In order for it to work she need sunlight!"

Cory groaned holding his head. 'She'll break you again Cory is that what you want?' "Stop spitting lies and get ou for my head" whatever Jonny used. The effects were hurting Cory this time.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:56 am

"You can't take her outside! She'll-" He stopped. 

"Cory!" She went over to him and held his shoulders. Worry and fear crossed her face. 

If you ask me, Her and that dragon have a thing... don't you think so~? The cat purred while he was inside Cory's head
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next