Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 4 Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 am

'they Have his Genetics. But I don't know how Azrael Pulled it off Really. Titan was First. A Shadow angel, heWas a real Blessing from the angels and happens to be stronger than his father. Sissy is a Full Demon Like Azrael. But she Got her personality from her grandmother.'

Azrael Jumped Up and Tackled His BRother to the Ground But as He Katanan came Down Lexaz Vanished.

Sissy looked at Lena. the Black and Pink Fox Walked over to her. Smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 4 Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 am

Lena nodded, picking Anthony up and getting to the medical room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 am

(wrong one)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:42 am

(Agh, yeah. Thank you, I didn't notice it until I saw it.)

"Hi there," Lena said with a smile.

"I see Sissy likes you already," Cilia said to Lena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:44 am

Sissy Smiled. "Your Miss Lena Right?"

Titan walked over Looking at lena. "she's Lena.... Dad Keeps talking about you"

Az Walked over. "Titan. Sissy Where are your Manners"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:52 am

"Az, they just wanted to know if I really was Lena, and I am," Lena said gently. Cilia smiled at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:58 am

Az Sighed. "ya But the Kids Were taught to introduce themselves."

Sissy Jumped on Az. "Daddy, Stop Beening Like that"

"ok ok Princess." Az Was kinda a Big Pushover for Sissy.

There was a Small Glow on Lena's arm as the Last Letter appeared. L. the Name was Azegel.

' the last letter is LOve. Az Finally Figured out who he was destined for When he finally Met you. and The Only way to bring him Back is with the love you both share...' this wasn't Argel but a Voice of Fate. as she was sent back to the Present.

Az's Body stilll lay Lifeless. Argel Was Looking Paler than before and Weaker.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:00 am

"Azegel...but...what do I do from here?" Lena said, hoping Argel would hear her. She was kneeling beside Azrael, very deeply concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 am

"there's a Legend Around... Demons.... If the Demon Loves another and Is Dead or Barely alive... All His Love has to Do... IS say What she Truly Feels." Argel said wincing.

two Rings on Azrael's Wrist began to Glow. 'only Love can Bring Back what you lost' said the writing on them.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 am

"So love brings back what you've lost..." Lena murmured. Suddenly, she started to tear up. It was time to bring back what was lost to Lena. "Azrael...I know you're out there...but hear me as I say this...I love you with all my heart!!!" Lena managed to say, starting to sob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:10 am

the Rings Shined Brighter the Stab wound Mended Itself. and Color returned to Azrael. He Let in a deep Breath. and his eyes Fluttered open. "L-Lena..."

Argel Started to Gain his Color Back as well as his strength.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:12 am

"Az-Azrael..!" Lena hugged Azrael tightly, now beginning to let her tears flow freely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:19 am

Azrael Hugged her close. Crying a little himself. "Thank you Lena. You saved me."

"not For Long..." Came booming Voice.

Azrael Growled. "Azegel!" Azrael Shot up MOving LEna Behind him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:24 am

"What should I do?" Lena asked. "I don't want you to suffer the same fate as last time. And this is Azegel?" she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:27 am

Az Looked to Lena. He sighed. then Looked to argel. "Argel, Lets Do this. Lena, Do whatever you can to keep Us Both alive"

Argel Drew his Blade

Azrael Picked his Katana Up.

Azegel Smirked. "So my adopted Son Decided to As For Help for once... Pitiful"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 4 Empty I forgot to tell you, so I'll tell you now. Lena is in angel form, so apparently she killed herself in someplace.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:30 am

Lena nodded. She had plans in mind to defend both Azrael and Argel from Azegel. Her wings outstretched, ready to absorb any shock that came about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:33 am

Argel Smiled Spreding angel wings of his own.

Azrael Spread his Demonic Wings and they Both Charged Azegel

Azegel Charged as well.

"Argel Lets Make this sshort and Sweet"
"took the words Right out of My Mouth"

there was a sudden Flash. Azrael and argel were standing behind Azegel. Azegel was behind them. Suddenly Azegel's Body fell to the ground as Azrael and argel Sheathed their Blades.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:35 am

"All over in a instant~" Lena said, walking over to Azrael and kissing him on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:40 am

Azrael Smiled a Bit. "well it helped better when I have argel..." argel had Vanished Az looked around. Az sighed. "he's always Mysterious"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:43 am

"I can tell," Lena replied, giving Azrael another kiss on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:45 am

Az Smiled Turning to her. and kissed her. smiling. "I've wanted to this for a long time"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:49 am

Lena, a little surprised by this reaction, returned the kiss, closing her eyes and blushing lightly. "And what is that?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:51 am

"Tell you I loved you since we first Met" he said smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:54 am

"Aw!~" Lena blushed deeper than before and kissed Azrael on the cheek once more. It was a good thing that she had told him she loved him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:58 am

Azrael Blushed a Little. "You Save My Live and we tell Eachother How wee Feel all in one Day. mInus getting Kill this is Probably the best day of my life" He said smiling. "Why don't we head to Kitnsui VIllage... If you remember how to get there"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next