Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 5 Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:02 am

"Um...from all this time..." Lena trailed off. Then she asked, "Can you show me how? I'm kind of lost." She said this with a blush on her face.

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 5 Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:04 am

Azrael Smiled the same Soft smile and Grabbed her hand as they Flew toward the Village.

(what do you think.... Not a bad Place to end or do you want to keep going?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:07 am

(I probably want to end it here, but can we start another forum RP from this point?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 am

(of Course. you can start it this time)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5