Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 am

Zexal Smiled. "i'm the Fastest in the village Miss Lena"

"Zexal!" it was a female Voice. His Mother.

"Comming Momma" he looked to Lena. "Got to go"

There was somthing shining on the Branch a letter... the Letter A.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 2 Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 am

"Bye, Zexal," Lena said, waving goodbye. She took notice of the letter that was shining on the tree. The letter A...what could this mean? she thought. She walked up to it and touched it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:49 am

'a For Anger. Many of Azrael's Enemies would be Swelled with it... And His Killer most of all' said a voice. the A seemed to vanish then appear on her arm. suddenly she saw a flash back. it was Azrael Getting shot at By a powerfull Darkness. He shouted something Before getting hit and Knocked into the tree.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:53 am

Suddenly she saw Azrael in a fight. He was blown back into a tree, and he was shot by a powerful darkness after shouting something. I see that Azrael had many enemies, Lena said to the voice. The letter that she had touched appeared on her arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:56 am

Now it was ten Years Later. the Same Day His Home was Destroyed. and Lena would appear ing the middle of the Village that morning. hours before the tragedy.

Zexal Walkked thought the steets early that moning on the roof. the seventeen year old looking more like Az Minus the color and tails.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 am

Lena was sent a little further into the future, but not yet into the present time. She saw Zexal and tried to get his attention. "Hello," she said, waving to the fox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:10 am

Zexal Looked to lena. "lena!" he said Smiling. "i was wondering where you went" he Jumped Down.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:12 am

"Oh, yeah, uh, I was wondering the same thing," Lena replied. "Has anything happened recently?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:16 am

Other than Some Squabbles Between the Tribes and My dad Being of at Business No..." he said Blushing a Little. "I happens to be my Birthday as well"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 am

"Oh...well, in that case, happy birthday!" Lena replied happily, giving Zexal a kiss on the cheek.

I think I love him...maybe my love is coming to him slowly, Lena thought, as if saying something to the voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:21 am

the Fox From before chuckled. "i figured since he talked about you alot after he went after EXE with you"

Zexal Blushed Bright red. "thanks LEna..." he said "wanna Come along i have to get some Groceries for My mom"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:25 am

"Of course," Lena replied. I understand now since that incident with that EXE creature, she said to the voice. How surprising it was to her that she still remembered that creature from the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:35 am

Zexal Smiled walking towards the store. Pulling out the List. "alright lets see here..." the Ground Began to Shake. people started to Run as a Voice Boomed. "LUxor! i have Come for you Brother!" a Large Fiery demon came Crawling towards them. Zexal JUmped In Fear. as the Demon Grabbed him. and Vanished after ordering the town Be destroyed.

Lena was teleported to the Demon realm But could not bee seen by the other demons around her. Zexal Was with the fiery Demon From Before but something was happening to Zexal. his Fur started to Change to it Black and red and His six other tails grew In. "welcome back Luxor, The Prince of Darkness." said the Demon

Luxor Growled. Punching the Fiery one. "How Dare you Kill all I love!" he said Running and Getting out going to try and save the Village.

they were Back In One MObius. Luxor Stood there Looking at the charred Remains. "no... NO!" he said PUnching the Ground as a Crater Formed.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:01 am

Lena tried to stand her ground as the ground shook. Then, moments later, she was transported to another realm, but she could not be seen by the others there. She knew something terrible was happening to Zexal, but she didn't try to stop the fight as she was transported to Mobius once more. When she looked around, everything was in charred remains. Then she saw a figure punching the ground and ran up to him. "Calm down!" She tried to talk to Luxor, and she hoped it would get his attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:04 am

Luxor looked to Lena. "L-Lena?" he stood Looking at her. before Looking away. "I have to go" he vanished two Letters were there where he hit the ground. Z and E.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:06 am

"Was that Luxor just now...?" Lena said to herself. She shook her head, and looked down to see two more letters-- Z and E. Aze...we're getting closer to solving the mystery, Lena thought as she touched the two letters on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:15 am

'Z represents the Path Az Took after Becoming Luxor. He Became a Demon hunter and Swore to Kill all that threatened mobius. E Represents Empathy, He had alot of this and always Put other's before himself.' the leters went on her arm as another flashback came. It was Azrael against the tree geting up only to be Chained But the Foe he Faced. He struggled to break free...

She was then sent About a Two Hundred years later. Luxor had Built a House where his parents and He once lived. and Made it a head Quarters. His Twin Maxus and his Friend Cilia Were there.

(i'm going to Put her in this as Friend since she'll still be a demon hunter.)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:22 am

(I understand.)

Lena saw another flashback. It was Azrael being chained after attempting to get up by the foe he faced. Then she was sent to a place where Luxor lived, just right outside. She knocked on the door, but gently, so that she could still be heard. "Luxor...?" Her voice could be heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:25 am

Luxor Looked to the Door walking to it. Oppening it. "lena..." he walked out closing the door. "i Thought you would be ... Gone... I... i"m so sorry i left you there two hundred years ago" he looked down.

Maxus Looked to Cilia "Whats going on with Az?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:26 am

"It's okay," Lena replied. "Can I come in?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:29 am

(think you can Do Cilia? She's Basicly Kinda still the Jealous Girl around Azrael. But For what to say i'll let your mind wander)

Az Smiled. "o-of Couurse Lena" he opened the door. Maxus Looked and Suddenly his mouth Dropped "hello Beautiful."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 am

(I'm not going to know what to say when I'm using Cilia as a character, but here we go... Oh, and do we still have Luxor, or is it Azrael now?)

"Maxus," Cilia said to her friend, "I think he may have a crush on our guest." She had said this with a giggle.

"O-Oh, thank you," Lena said to Azrael.

(I'm just going to refer Luxor as Azrael since he had changed...I think.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:38 am

(its Azreal... And Cilia is Perfect. its fine if you do your changes. but i'm thinking you could go on her character Profile and copy what you need and make a new one)

Az Blushed Bright red. "Shut up Cilia"

Maxus Shut his Mouth. "what Guy wouldn't " maxus Looked to Lena. "Hello Beautiful, Name's Maxus." he was getting kinda close.

Az Growled Grabbing maxus throwing him out the door. "Pain in the next Hedgehog Twin"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:43 am

(I see.)

"Is everything all right?" Lena asked.

Cilia had kept quiet immediately, concerned about Azreal as well.

(I don't think I see Cilia's bio.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:47 am

(then i guess you'll have to work her from scratch casue i don't remember much)

Az Blushed "no Its Fine. "that Brother of Mine Just needs to Be more Respectful

maxus Growled Tackling Az as they Wrestled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next