Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 3 Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 am

(I understand. Should I alter anything at all, or leave it like it is? I know some information about Cilia.)

Don't they ever get along? Cilia wondered.

Lena nodded in understanding, then wondered, How does Azreal differ from his brother? She pulled up a chair beside Cilia and chatted with her.

Cilia heard sounds coming from somewhere. "Boys? Are you all right?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az - Page 3 Empty Re: Traveling to the past: changing the Past to save Az

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:58 am

Az had come out whiping his hands a littl as his Black Leather Jacket stayed where it should

Max sighed. "Damn it"

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 am

"You had one of your play fights again, didn't you Azzy?" Cilia asked.

Azzy? What a strange nickname to give to your...uh, friend, Lena thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 am

"yaya. Max knows he can't win.... And what did i say about calling me that Cilia" Az Said Growling a little.

Max Sighed. "Easy Az, You know she's Just Playing around since she's here."

Az Sighed. "this is LEna... She's a Close Friend from my Past" he said Blushing a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 am

Cilia nodded. It was clear that she understood. "Do you want anything to eat?" she asked Lena.

"Um, a sandwich would be fine," she replied, and Cilia got up to fix the meal that Lena had asked for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:25 am

Azrael Sighed. Walking to a chair. "you know last i saw you i thought you would think i was a monster, lena"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:33 am

"But you're not," Lena replied. "I see you as my friend." And she was telling the truth, at that. Cilia had came back with Lena's sandwich and asked her if she would like anything to drink. "A water, please," she replied, and Cilia went to get that. "But Azreal, if you really were a monster, I wouldn't consider you my friend, would I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:35 am

Az Blushed a Bit. 'Ya I Guess"

"She's got you there Fuz Ball"

"ya Shut it Prickles"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 am

Lena nodded, and Cilia came back with Lena's water, setting it onto the table, and she asked her if she would like anything else. "No thank you," Lena said gently. "But thank you, though."

"I always want to make our guests feel welcome," Cilia said to Lena with a smile.

"I felt welcome from the start," Lena said with a laugh, and Cilia took the seat beside her. "So how are you getting along with your brother?" Lena asked Azreal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:55 am

"eh i still say he's adopted" Az said chuckling

"he Found out that his Best friend was actually his Demonic twin." max said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:59 am

"Really?" Lena asked, eyes gleaming. It was understood she was very interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:02 am

Max Grinned. "that andd he couldn't stop talking about you.."

Az Blushed Bright red. Silenced
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:05 am

"Az? You all right?" Lena asked. Cilia was concerned about Azreal as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:11 am

"y-ya...." Az Sounded Nervous.

'you know t=what that means Lena.. don't be Naive' said the Fox again. 'i should introduce myself. Names argel. who i am i'll explain later.'

Max smirked. "gotcha again brother."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:17 am

It's very nice to meet you, Argel, Lena said to the voice, and blushed suddenly. "A-Az?" She was now standing in front of Azreal, but standing behind the chair. Was she going to show him how she truly felt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:26 am

Az looked to her BRight red. "Y-yes Lena?"

Argel Shouted. 'Stop. Listen to me you can't tell him Now... cause you know you'll vanish to another Portion of his past. and he'll think you left. wait till its all over... your closer to him already than you've been before.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:31 am

I'm not going to tell him where I'm from or what I'm accomplishing, Lena replied. I'm simply going to show him how I feel. Lena, blushing a little, suddenly walked up to Azreal and hugged him. "This is how I feel about you as my friend," Lena said to Azreal, and Cilia smiled at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:36 am

Az Blushed a little More Hugging her. before letting her go.

'you know that hints more towards how you truely feel about him. he's going to Be around for a while.' Argel said

two more Letter's appeared Outside on a Particular tree. the one Az had Climbed with Lena as Zexal. G and E
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:38 am

I see... Lena's ears flicked. She had ran outside to see what had appeared. Two other letters had appeared, and she walked up to them, touching them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 am

'G stands For Greatness. As the Hunters started to Gain in Popularity Azrael Became famous for the hunter's and his work at Gun. E is Envy, Most Demons wanted to Prove Azrael's Power false. since he was one of the Strongest Demons Alive' The two leter's Transfered. 'one more'

this time she appeared at the Time around the time Azrael was Facing off With LExaz The Demonic Brother who Destroyed the Village Three Centuries ago.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:57 am

Lena traveled in time, this time a little further into the future. She saw Azreal facing Lexaz in battle. She looked upon them, then said, "Hey, A-Az?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:01 am

Lena?" Az Looked to Her Before getting Kncked to the Ground By LExaz

"Daddy!" There was a small Fox Child that could only Be Sissy Standing with Her older Brother titan.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 am

Lena wanted to scream, but instead asked, "What's going on?"

Cilia appeared beside Lena and replied, "Oh, he's just facing off his demonic brother again."

"Az, is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:08 am

Az Looked to LEna. "just Please Keep the Kids Away from him For Me. I can handle him"

'I'm Guessing you want to know about titan and sissy right, Azrael's son and Daughter.' Argel asked.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:15 am

Yes, Lena said to Argel and nodded to Azrael.

Cilia was standing beside Sissy and Titan, and she would protect them along with Lena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next