Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 20 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:02 am

Guilda smiles, nodding. "Yea, I did. Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 20 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:12 am

he smirked."no problem at all,it were a bit challenging tho,almost got blown to bits."he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:14 am

Guilda smiles a little. "At lest you came back alive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:21 am

"indeed i did."he looked to his plants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:23 am

Guilda smiles, noting th4e fog fading out. "Huh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 am

"ill be going into a mineshaft tomorrow if you care to join."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:37 am

Guilda frown. "I'm guessing the one abandon mineshaft?..." She seem to had remeber bad memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 am

"or start a new one,i know how poisonous cave spiders can be so i think ill avoid the existing one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:44 am

Guilda smiles a little. "It wasn't cave spiders that cause this havoc... in fact, there hasn't been a cave spider in that mineshaft for a while..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 am

"no i didnt think they did,but i wanted to avoid the suprises that old shafts bring like cave-ins."he walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 am

Guilda smiles. "I see." She follows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:20 pm

"i guess no one would complianif i improved the town abit."he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Guilda chuckled. "Yea, since there is no one else in the town. I don't live in the town, so it's fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:54 am

"thats good,make it safer,and pleasant to the eye.then im sure others will come moving in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 am

Guilda smiles, nodding. "Alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 am

"so did you gather enough mushrooms?"he looked to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:12 am

Guilda nodded. "Yes, I did." She smiles sweetly. "but, not enough red mushrooms." She frown. "So hard to find,however, I didfind enough to make mushroom soup through."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:15 am

"hmmm.."he started to think."..........i think i have some in a chest at my place i could give you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 am

Guilda smiles. "I would like that, thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:59 am

"well then lets make our way back and ill find them for ya."he turned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:03 am

Guilda smiles, nodding. "Okay!" Turning with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:10 am

"you dont speak much.or am i just yammering on preventing ya from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:16 am

Guilda chuckles. "I don't speak much, it's just a habit I'm used to. Many didn't mind me not speaking, as I sold potions that heal them... They were happy with that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:18 am

"they just treated you like some merchant?..well even a friendly hello would be nice,did they even say that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:23 am

Guilda sighed. "All but one... The one person was a friend to me I had dear for... He lived out of the town, south of it all to himself... However, he would always come over to have friend chats... Like you do..." She frown. "However... He... died...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next