Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 21 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:29 am

turbo was walking the opposite direction of the newcomer."..this map is stupid.."

"thats sad to hear.but it happens,even if you dont want it to."

Back to top Go down

Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper - Page 21 Empty Re: Mini Minecraft RP - Meeting Carl The Creeper

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:31 am

Carl glance. "I think you have it upssset down."

Guilda sighed. "Yea..." She frown. "And it's mainly because of me..." Her eyes half-way close. "Because he is always near where I am..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:35 am

"..which i must say is strange behavior to me.never seen that before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:41 am

Guilda sighed. "Well, the strange thing is. He had stalk me til you came around. And then he just stay around as a fog and nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 am

"that is odd.i dont recall i have some kind of repelant of that nature."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 am

Guilda shrugs. "I think it's because he felt bad for killing my only friend at the time... I think he has feelings for me, and just wants me happy...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 am

"that sounds almost absurd.but then again,nothing says otherwise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:58 am

Guilda sighed. "I know... I could see him everyday... However, now he isn't so... noticeable I guess..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 am

"well it might be best not to dwell on it for long,please come in."he went inside his home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:01 am

Guilda smiles, nodding and goes into the house. "Nice place you have."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:04 am

"thank you,still working on it tho."he looked through his many chests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:06 am

Guilda smiles. "Very understandable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:10 am

"....ah here we are,nearly 20."he handed them over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 am

Guilda was startled. "wow." She smiles, taking them. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:14 am

"i tend to keep everything i pick up on my travels."he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 am

Guilda smiles sweetly. "Nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:30 pm

"it is till one has to move.then its quite the challenge taking it all."he sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Guilda smiles, nodding. "Ah, but I never move place to place..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

"well i say lucky you.id like to stay in one place,but for some reason i keep getting grieved."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Guilda smiles. "Well, you won't be grieved here. And if there are any grievers, don't forget~ I can cast magic, not many people like being curse." She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:24 pm

"well ill be sure to remember that."he chuckled and looked out to see the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Guilda grin, looking as well, it was getting dark. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 am

"well i thought it was earlier in the day."he blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 am

Guilda had a sweatdrop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 am

"...."he looked back to her."well you can stay longer if you want,ill just be writing down some things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next