Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Visitor

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Strange Visitor - Page 4 Empty Re: Strange Visitor

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:19 am

Zel helped In-Juun with the last few steps off the bridge. He overheard the conversation between Clash and Julie.

"Did I hear you say spirits?" Zel said with a look of curiousness on his face. "Not only can you use Chaos abilities, but you can talk to spirits too? You are truly a gifted young man, Clash!"

In-Juun stood resting against his staff, a confused look on his face.

"What is... a Spirit? Are they super small or something? Because I don't see anything here but us."
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:50 am

Julie's judgemental look and comment made Clash very flustered.

"H-Hey! That's not it at all!" "Don't get the wrong idea!"
Besides, he didn't even know if she liked tha-
He's going to stop thinking about it now.

Clash then pats Julie's head, which, as usual, would make her eyes go blurry for a moment.
Right after, Zel and In-Juun made their comments about spirits. Clash awkwardly smiles at Zel's compliment.

"It's alright, June, you'll be able to see 'em in a sec."

Clash would then attempt to pat Zel and In-Juun, the latter instead being booped on the forehead, since, y'know, head spikes.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:16 pm

Julie was... a little uncomfortable at the touch, as her ears pinned back for a split second and her tail flicked around. After she got the pat though, she stepped back, blinking her eyes as her vision went blurry. 
"C- Clash, are my eyes suppo- woah." Her eyes went wide when she suddenly saw them, after her vision returned to normal. 
"H- hi."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:40 am

When Zel's vision blurred, he was confused for a moment. Once his vision returned and saw the two other people standing there, he paused for a moment before taking his glasses off. He cleaned them off a bit before putting them back on.

'Yep. Still there.' He walked up slowly to Kane and Carter, lifting a hand up to Kane's face as if he was going to touch his cheek, then decided against it. "Fascinating... Truly extraordinary!" Zel then turned to Carter. "Have they been here this whole time, Clash?"

In-Juun was shocked about how there were two other people next to Clash that weren't there before. "Where did you two come from? Does Mobius have some kind of instant transportation technology that I haven't heard about?"
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:14 am

"Yeah, that's supposed to happen." Clash responds to Julie.

Kane would smirk at Julie while Carter gave a soft wave.
Though, this smirk would change to a glare as Zel almost attempted to touch him.

"Yep! We've been here all this time, it's nice to meet you all, I'm Carter, and that's Kane." 

Clash sees the shock on In-Juun's face as he asked his questions, where Clash just responds with a shrug.

"Well, some of us can teleport if that counts?" "But nah, they were here the whole time, you just couldn't see them."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:50 pm

Julie stares back at Kane, getting incredibly bad vibes from them and not really liking it. 
She decided to ignore them, now looking over at Carter. "It's nice to meet you, Carter! I imagine you already know our names?

As they all introduce one another, Julie's ears perk up at In-Juun's questions.
She suddenly realized just how much more bizarre her day was getting now that she's also met ghosts... 
So much weird stuff has been happening she honestly forgot it was suppose to be weird! She's already getting use to it. 
She turns to In-Juun, thinking about all his questions, and figuring an explanation was in order. 
"O- on Mobius, there are many schools of thought and belief systems intended to explain what comes after death - some believe there is a place you go after death, others believe that... when you die... Uh- anyways, then there are people who believe the dead are somehow still with us, but we just can't see them." She begins explaining. "We refer to them by many names, in this case spirits, but most often ghosts. I'm not sure you have a concept for the 'soul' on your world, but as I understand it, ghosts are basically the leftover souls of the dead. Does that make sense?

After her explanation, she takes a deep breath, then looks to Clash and his ghost friends, wondering if they had any input.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:28 pm

While Zel was circling Kane and Carter, still amazed at the fact that he was seeing actual spirits, In-Juun held a hand to his chin in thought. "This... Soul you speak of fluffy Mobian, It seems similar to a Crystalite's essence that is stored in our core crystals. These crystals on my chest are essentially my entire being. My life force. If they run out of UV energy, or get shattered, a Crystalite will cease to live. Their body will then return to it's base components. Rocks of the ground. To hopefully one day be remade into a new Crystalite by the Great Crystal.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Ah, that makes sense, it's a soul stone or elemental kind of situation for Crystallites, very interesting.

"Yeah, that's pretty much right Julie, surprised you know all that stuff."
Clash responds to Julie's explanation.

"Huh, yeah, I guess that'd be your 'soul' then, that's pretty neat!"
"But yeah, Carter here was the one who made those platforms, I just let him use my body to do it."

Kane was getting a little annoyed by Zel's ogling, but refrains for now.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:57 pm

"Some friends of mine and Pyra's, Jack and Bonnie, are very close to monster hunters. Plus, my... Old family really hates monsters - I'm a little familiar with the supernatural." She explains with a somewhat sheepish tone, before looking back to In-Juun.

"Interesting... By the way- uh, In-Juun? I forgot if I gave my name yet, but if I didn't, my name is Julie." She seemed to be getting a little annoyed by constantly being referred to as 'fluffy one', though she tried not to show it
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:59 am

Zel finally started talking again, still examining Kane and Carter.

"What is it like to be a spirit? Is it cool? Can you touch things, or do you just phase through them? Clash said that he let you take over his body, so does that mean you can posses things?" Were just a few of the many questions that Zel kept on firing at the two.

Meanwhile, In-Juun was starting to feel a bit better. His crystals were glowing close to their normal strength, and he was no longer using the crystal staff to completely support himself.

"Apologies, Julie. I shall try to call you by your name from now on." In-Juun turned to the others. "Pointy Mobian, may I have the pleasure to know your name as well?"

Unbeknownst to the group, across the ravine, a rustling sound came from the bushes.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:27 pm

Clash was surprised that Julie was friends with monster hunters, didn't seem the type to do so.
"Interesting..."

"Oh, yeah! The name's Clash, Clash Kopis."
Clash responds when In-Juun asks for his name.

As for Kane and Carter, Carter was about to respond to Zel's questions, and Kane was about to bonk him, but they heard something...

"Yo, guys? Somethin's movin' in the bushes."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:38 pm

Not really friends, considering the monster hunter in question was a horrible person, but that's besides the point.

The mission seemed to be over and she was ready to get going, get paid, and go back home...
When she heard something in the bushes. She was fairly certain everyone could, but her ear closest to the bushes started flicking, then so did her tail again as the anxiety started ramping up again.
She grips her bat tightly, before groaning.
"We should probably get going..."
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:36 am

Zel finally looked away from Kane and Carter, and towards the bushes. In-Juun looked towards the bushes as well.

From out of the bushes, came Felgran. He was stumbling to walk, and held one hand to his chest. His blue crystals were barley flickering.

"Oh, no! Clash, Julie, get ready to-" Zel said before he was interrupted by a three-fingered hand being placed across his chest. In-Juun looked at the group with a look of calmness on his face.

"It's okay. Let me talk to them." He turned towards Felgran, slowly walking towards them, meeting them at the other side of the ravine. Once they next to each other, Felgran dropped to his knee, groaning.

"Urgh... Well fought... In-Juun." He coughed as he dropped both his hands to the ground, revealing that his core crystals had been shattered.

"Felgran... I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Just know... That if you plan on... On helping these pathetic Mobians... You're going to need a lot more... Than just the four of... Of you." Felgran looked up to In-Juun's face, as he lifted his right hand to his chest.
"For the glory... of Aldon."

In-Juun placed his right hand to his chest too. "For the glory of Aldon."

Felgran smirked a bit as he closed his eyes, the last of the glow escaping his crystals. Felgran's body then slowly crumbled to a pile of rock and blue crystals. In-Juun stay knelt next to the pile of rubble for several moments before slowly placing his hand on the ground. A group of green crystals form somewhat of a tent shape around Felgran's remains, then In-Juun stood back up before saying,

"You fought valiantly. May the Great Crystal one day rejuvenate your essence."

Zel stood silent as he watched In-Juun walk back across the bridge. After crossing, In-Juun stood holding his walking crystal with his eyes closed, and his free hand rested on his chest.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:11 am

Clash was getting ready to fight before he saw that Felgran came back to say his last words.
He felt a little sad now, perhaps he could've helped them.

"Darn, maybe he could've helped us..."

Maybe he should tell his Dad about this? He might help somehow?
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:40 am

Seeing Felgran again, even in such a sorry state, had her on edge still, and that's considering his dying words weren't too comforting... But she had to admit, she felt a little bad for In-Juun.
She watches as In-Juun walks back across the bridge, then she looks to Dr. Zel.

"Do you think he'll be okay...?" Her ears were low, lower than usual for her, as she pouts softly...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:57 am

Zel responded to Julie's question by going over to In-Juun and resting a hand on his shoulder.

"In-Juun... Are you okay?"

The Crystalite lowered his hand and opened his eyes.

"I am okay. This is simply what Crystalite to to honor our fallen warriors. Felgran and I were friends, but we had different views. His aligned more with the corrupt Crystalite leader's. Mine did not. I will miss him, yes. But now is not the time to mourn."

Zel nodded, then turned back to Clash and Julie.

"Well, I think we are pretty much done here. Thank you so much for your help, the both of you. If you'll come back with me to InTech, I believe I promised a payment for your assistance?" Zel then turned to In-Juun. "And if it is not too much of a bother, I would like for you to come back to my lab as well so I could learn more about your species."

"It would be no bother at all. Anything you can learn about my species could help prepare to defend this planet."

"Excellent!" Zel said as he started to head back to the train station, then he remembered something. He patted his bare head before saying, "Oh! Almost forgot my hat. You three can go on ahead, I'll catch up." 

Zel walked across the bridge again to go get his adventuring hat from next to the rock by the crater. After picking it up, he stopped by a pile of crystals. He reached down and grabbed a small piece of the green crystal, placing it into his pocket. Zel then made his way back across the bridge.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:54 am

QUEST COMPLETE

Took a while to get to this, huh?
The Bard Princess (Julie), and Clash have earned 1 point
KingOfGames
KingOfGames