Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey peeps, strange isn't it?

2 posters

Go down

Hey peeps, strange isn't it? Empty Hey peeps, strange isn't it?

Post by StrangeIsntIt22 Sun May 16, 2021 6:22 pm

You can call me Mr. Strange for now since I don't know anyone here much lol. 🤣 I am a 22 year old guy who lives in the USA and my Timezone is Eastern Daylight Time. My hobbies are playing video games, listening to music, reading Fanfiction, drawing, eating food, recording videos for Youtube, hanging out on Discord, etc. I additionally have a Steam, Twitch and Amino which means I have a lot of time on my hands when I'm not working. I first got into the Sonic franchise was that someone gave my mom a Sega Genesis for me and my siblings to play on were younger and guess what I played most of the time? Sonic 2! After beating the whole game and finding out all the cheats in that game, I was hooked on the franchise like a junk food junkie. So over the years, I was driven to be further in love with the Sonic franchise with some toys, TV shows, and some of the Archie comics as well as some games too (noticeably SADX, Heroes, Unleashed, and the Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games on the Wii). Favorite characters would have to be Sonic, Emerl, and Gemerl. My character crushes would have to be either be Mina Mongoose, Blaze The Cat, or Vanilla The Rabbit because they're such cinnamon rolls. 😁

Nostalgia Games:
Classic Era: Sonic 2, 3, and CD
Adventure/Dreamcast Era: Sonic Adventure DX, Advance 2 and 3, Battle
Modern: Rush series, Unleashed, and Generations
Spinoffs: Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Sonic Riders, and Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing

Last edited by StrangeIsntIt22 on Mon May 17, 2021 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Decided to add more things. No biggie.)
StrangeIsntIt22
StrangeIsntIt22
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hey peeps, strange isn't it? Empty Re: Hey peeps, strange isn't it?

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun May 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Awesome! 
Sonic 2 is what got me to fall in love with Sonic too~

Glad to have you on board ^^
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

StrangeIsntIt22 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StrangeIsntIt22 Sun May 16, 2021 6:31 pm

TheBardPrincess wrote:Awesome! 
Sonic 2 is what got me to fall in love with Sonic too~

Glad to have you on board ^^
Thanks, glad to be here! Also gimme da waffles. 😋
StrangeIsntIt22
StrangeIsntIt22
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum