Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Visitor

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strange Visitor - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange Visitor

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:08 am

It... didn't seem to do much, even with the crystal barrier they'd formed having been cracked.
His words almost seemed to be taunting her, and it honestly worked to some degree.

"S- Shut up!" The chubby cat hisses at Felgran before putting away her Wispon and pulling out her bat. After seeing Clash warp again, she rushes in and swings upward in a crescent shape starting from behind her with as much force as she can muster with her bat, figuring if he's made of the same material as the crystals he grew for his shield, he might show signs of cracking, especially with Clash's help.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:48 pm

This time Felgran was ready for the both of them. Once again, he threw up a crystal shield, but this time he stepped back from it. He was planning on them breaking through this one. Felgran then held both his three-fingered hands together as the crystals on his head started to glow. 

In-Juun knew what Felgran was about to do. He was charging up solar energy for a stronger energy blast.

'I can't let these Mobians get hurt.' In-Juun thought as he thrust his hand into the ground to hopefully make a shield for the two.

Julie and Clash hit the crystals with enough force to send shards of them flying off.

"LOOK OUT! IT WAS A TRAP!" Zel tried to shout to the two.

"Now you die." Felgran said as he thrusted both his hands forward as two beams of blue energy rushed towards Julie and Clash. But the beams didn't hit them they instead hit a wall of green crystals in-between Felgran and his opponents.

"Hmph. You just don't know when to quit don't you?" Felgran said as he then shot another beam at In-Juun. This time, In-Juun jumped out of the way and returned fire with his own beam. Felgran blocked the energy with his arms. Holding back the energy, Felgran's feet slowly slid backwards into the dirt.

"Hmm... Perhaps you are stronger than I thought you were." Felgran then stomped his foot, then a wave of blue crystals rushed towards In-Juun, surrounding his feet.

'Hrrgh... I can't move my legs!' In-Juun thought as he struggled.

"Now, where was I?" Felgran's hands started glowing, then crystals started forming on his hands to make claws. "Oh yes. You three were about to die."
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:16 pm

Well shit, now this is starting to feel like a fight between two rock aliens, Clash was not getting a single solid hit in.

("Looks like it's going on the offensive, time to get moving!")

Clash ended Chaos Punishment and reformed the sabers on his hands, going for a triple slash this time
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Julie honestly froze in place as she saw the energy come at her. Zel kinda... spoke too late for her liking, and she honestly thought she was dead.
"Chaos no-" She squeaked, bracing for impact. But it didn't hit.
A wall had formed in front of her and Clash, blocking the blast. She opens one of her squinted eyes, and sighs out in relief putting a palm to her chest before looking around to assess the situation.

Sadly, it wasn't long until Felgran turned back to them with In-Juun having been immobilized, ready to attack again.
This time, gladly, without the laser, not that it meant much to her...
She looks to In-Juun, trapped, and suddenly has an idea. She switches out her bat for her Wispon again, and rushes over to infront of Zel while taking aim at Felgran...
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:42 am

"A straight on rush attack? Your tactics are so predictable!" Felgran shouted as he parried the first two slashes with his clawed hands. The third nicked one of the crystals on his chest. He gave out a small grunt of pain as he stomped the ground again. Sending a wide, angled wave of crystals at Clash to get him away.

'Urgh. The darn weakling hit one of my core crystals. Gotta be more careful.'

Zel watched intently as Clash fought the blue Crystalite.

'He seems to have hurt it. That means these Crystalite things do have a weakness. But what is it?' Zel thought as he scanned the alien's body for a possible weak point. He then had an idea.

"Julie! Aim for the crystals on their chest!" The ferret shouted as he pointed to the rocky alien. "I don't know for certain, but it might be their weak spot!"

In-Juun was still trying to get himself out of the trap, pulling and whacking at the blue crystals. Though they were slowly cracking, the crystals were still holding him in place.

'I've got to hurry! They might not last much longer against him! It's mid-day and we get stronger when there is more sunlight!'

Last edited by RezTheFalcon on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:00 am

Clash noticed that hitting that center crystal seemed to hurt... What an ordinary weak spot!

When Felgran summoned a crystal wall, Clash instinctively jumped over it while doing an ice skater-type spin, throwing a couple spears at In-Juun's snare as well as Felgran's feet.

Afterwards, he starts spinning for a drop dash...

(He'll hit the ground next turn)
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:38 am

Damn it, the Wispon plan isn't working. Man this Wispon sucks!
It's almost like you're fighting a rock monster with a gun that shoots air. Julie, frustrated and uncertain, swaps out her bat and Wispon one last time while trying to figure out a plan.

"Julie! Aim for the crystals on their chest!"
Oh?
Wait- yeah! Clash just hurt them, didn't he?.But how would she do it without getting close...

Julie grabs some nearby rocks, throws one up, and swings her bat, aiming for Felgran's chest crystals.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:57 am

Felgran knew he had to do something quick. The Mobians had found his weak spot.

He quickly dodged the chaos spears, but then felt a rock hit him in the stomach.

"Urgh! You've got quite the aim, fluffy one. But can you dodge as well as you swing that metal stick?"

Felgran then quickly fires a beam towards Julie.

"Watch out!" Zel shouts as he tries to jump out from behind the rock and help Julie.

"Now for you, pointy one." Felgran said before slamming both his fists into the ground at his sides. Two long, thin crystals sprouted up next to the alien. Grabbing them, Felgran jumped up to intercept Clash mid-air with his crystal eskrima.

In-Juun had gotten most of the crystal snare broken, and then Clash's chaos spears finished them off. In-Juun stepped out of the pile of broken crystals before fixating his eyes on Felgran.

"It's time to end this!" In-Juun shouted as he crossed both his arms in front of his chest. His head crystals started to glow as they absorbed more sunlight. In-Juun then put his hands down to his right side as solar energy charged up in his palms.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Damn it! Someone's going to get hit by that beam, and it's probably not going to be pretty.

But wait, Felgran jumped up to... Catch him?
Clash's main worry about trying to do what he was going to do: was getting close enough to pull it off.
But if In-Juun was free and trying to do something, and Clash was in this position...

He's toast!

Clash uncurled and grabbed the two sticks, his leg swung back with the momentum, and with a smirk, he used the large amount of built-up momentum to do a lightning-fast somersault kick towards the chest!

"Flash Kick!"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:38 pm

Adrenaline was pumping through her body and she almost shot to the side on the ground once she saw the bright light.
She flipped over onto her back, trying to hold together as she assesses the situation.
"A- are you okay, Zel?" Julie called out, almost certain this wasn't the last of it and was concerned for the guy that just tried to help her.
She didn't know In-juun was back and ready to help again.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Zel stood up and rubbed his head.

"I-I'm fine Julie. Maybe a few bruises, but nothing more." He then started thinking to himself.

'This needs to end quickly. If either of these young ones gets hurt, there's no way I could live with myself.'

Felgran wasn't expecting Clash to counterattack so quickly. Clash's kick hit him right in the center of one of his core crystals.

"GYAH!" Felgran let out a shout of pain as he let go of his weapons, lifting both hands to his chest as he rose higher into the air from the kick.

In-Juun saw his opening. He was going to finish this with one strike. With a loud, feral roar, In-Juun shot both his hands forward. He cupped them together and one thick, green beam of solar energy was blasted through the air. It made contact with it's target, sending Felgran flying out of the crater.

In-Juun lowered his hands as his crystals started to dim. He fell down onto one knee, panting.

"I used up... A lot of stored solar energy for...  For that strike. At least... It should be... O-Over." In-Juun fell face first into the ground, passed out from expelling too much of his energy.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:55 pm

The recoil from the essentially mid-air Flash Kick had flung him away from Felgran, who was seemingly Solar Beam'd shortly after.

"Hehe, dramatic finish!"

When Clash landed, it was just in time to see In-Juun pass out, so he rushes over to him.

"He passed out, don't blame him, that was a huge attack."
"Hey, you guys alright?! We got 'em!"

Clash shouts over at Julie and Zel, while picking up In-Juun on his shoulders.

Last edited by KingOfGames on Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:52 pm

Julie was a little bit too overwhelmed already to fully comprehend the fight was over when Felgran got blasted away, almost immediately ducking for cover, covering her eyes. Her tail was swishing back and forth quite a bit.

After a few seconds, her normally lop ears perked up, and she uncovers an eye.
"I- I think so? Is that asshole gone?"
She slowly stands back up, brushing herself off while looking around.
"Good riddens..." she sighs in relief, before looking over to In-Juun over Clash's shoulders. "So... He's okay? What are we going to do with him?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:23 am

Zel hopped over to Clash to help him carry In-Juun.

"Here, set them down here." Zel said after they made it out of the crater. They sat down on their knees next to In-Juun.

"If it wasn't for them, I don't think we would have made it out of this alive. Not that you too did excellent as well. I just wish I knew how we could help them."

Zel tried to think of what to to do as he looked around. Then he had an idea.

"Wait. The readings from the crystals on the meteor said they were emanating ultraviolet radiation. Maybe..." Zel looked over where there was a sunny spot outside the tree line, near the ravine.

"Clash, Julie, help me carry them over there into the sunlight."
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:02 am

Clash had a feeling he knew where this was going when Zel said to put In-Juun in the sun. So he helps carry him over.

"If all of the people from this guy's home were nicer, I don't think I'd mind them coming to this planet, they sound pretty cool."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:18 pm

She tried helping In-Juun over to the sunlight as was asked of her, though she didn't fully know why the sunlight was necessary here.
He absorbs sunlight, right...? He just mentioned that, so maybe that's it.

"So, after his sunbath, what are we going to do with them...?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:37 pm

Once they laid In-Juun down, Zel stepped back to watch.

'I don't know if this will work, but it's worth a shot. They saved us, the least we can do is save them.' Zel then turned to respond to Clash and Julie.

"Indeed Clash. They do seem to be a truly fascinating species. And as for your question Julie, I don't know yet. If this works, I hope that I can maybe bring them back to InTech to learn more about their species. I also would like to hear more about the supposed invasion that is coming as well."

The crystals on In-Juun's body started to gain a brighter glow than the faint flickering they were moments ago.

"Hey, It seems to be working!" Zel said as he pulled out a notepad and pen from a pocket in his lab coat. "Geological based species... Could be photosynthetically sustained." Zel mumbled as he wrote down some notes.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:44 pm

Oh hey! He was looking better now! That's good to see.

"Yo, June, you doing alright, buddy?"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:35 pm

"Oooooo..." She coos, watching his gems begin to glow as they collect sunlight. 
She kneels down beside him, still looking in awe. "You okay, dude?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:34 am

In-Juun's crystals were gaining more light, but they were still not at the color they were before the battle. With a groan, In-Juun opened his eyes.

"Uuurgh... Thank you for your concern Mobians." He sat up and looked to his core crystals. 'Still intact. Good.' He then looked to the three. "I... I think I will be ok."

Zel put the notepad back in his pocket. "Can you stand?"

"I... I think so." The Crystalite said as he attempted to stand. He got about halfway up, then his legs started shaking. He fell forwards, so Zel rushed to catch him and help him stand. Zel wrapped In-Juun's arm over his shoulder before realizing where they were.

"Clash. Do you still have enough strength to carry us back across the ravine?"

"If you... Need help crossing... Allow me." In-Juun then shakily stomped his foot on the ground. Several large crystals erupted from the wall of the ravine, forming a bridge wide enough to walk across.

"It should be... Safe to walk across... If we go... One at a time." In-Juun said as he breathed heavily.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:58 am

Clash was happy to see their new friend was alright, even if he could barely stand.

It was a good thing he made the bridge too, should be a lot easier than the platform thing. And speaking of easier solutions than the platform thing...

("Hey, Clash? I just realized... We probably could've just used Chaos Control to get everyone across.")

"Agh! Dang it! That would've been so much easier!" "Sorry Carter..."

("It's alright! It's my fault for not thinking of it sooner.")

He seemingly converses with no one as he goes across the crystal bridge.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:46 am

Though Julie really wanted to help In-Juun, she figured it best if Dr. Zel helped him out instead as her anxiety flared up a little again. 
After Clash had crossed, Julie walked after, holding her hands tightly in front of her, taking soft breaths as she tried to keep her tail from swaying too much. Her eyes were wide the entire way, and she even held her breath near the end of the walk. 

Once she was on the other side with Clash, she began to calm down, then she turned to ask him "Who were you just talking too...?"
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:34 am

After watching Clash and Julie walk across the crystal bridge, Zel led In-Juun to the edge of the bridge.

"You said it should be safe if we go one at a time. So how are we supposed to get across?" Zel asked.

"H-Here. Just let me..." In-Juun tapped his foot and a crystal a bit taller than himself sprouted up from the ground. He grabbed it and pulled it out of the ground, now using it as a walking stick to support himself.
"Ok. You can go across."

Zel nodded as he let go of In-Juun and carefully walked across the bridge. After he was across, In-Juun slowly made his way across as well.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:59 pm

Clash would have watched Julie cross the bridge, make sure she was ok, it was a stressful day and going across the ravine again wouldn't be fun.
Though, he was not expecting what she'd say when she got across.

"Huh? I was talking to Carter-"
He then realized that she doesn't know who that is.

"Oh shoot! I never told you about my spirits!" "Ehm, ok, I can explain that, but I'm going to need to- and I know, sounds weird." "Pat you on the head."

That's right, he's doing it again.

Last edited by KingOfGames on Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:24 pm

Julie looks at him, then cocks an eyebrow and crosses her arms. "Is this how you won over my sister? You pet her? 
Despite her judgemental look, it was easy to tell she was a little flustered. Maybe... Annoyed, and even a little skeptical, it's not the weirdest thing she's dealt with in the past month involving Clash and his family. 

Hell, not even in the past few hours, she met a fucking alien for Chaos' sake, but the image of Pyra being pet by Clash was... weird for her, to say the least. 
Julie's large, fluffy, lop-ears seemed to fall further down as if giving space for Clash's hand despite them not really being in the way to begin with, and turns her head down a little.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next