Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning of a Journey

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Beginning of a Journey - Page 5 Empty Re: Beginning of a Journey

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:40 pm

-Shrike was not offended by her words actually she hit the nail on the head-

" Well with out me even mentioning a word you hit it on the head. You see these marks , blood and so on..these are all from a very very dark event that took place not too long ago. The entire story will take forever too say. But let is just say this..Iv seen things..been too a place..which will break even the hardest of people...It even broke me..and right now Im trying too fix things with myself..and what happened..but yes all in all..its gets pretty lonely when most of the world is out too get you..when you have no one on your side..and those who fled with you are scattered..but again..I mean no harm too you or....hey..where did wolfy go...Oh there he is..I see maybe he has another....agenda on his mind."

- Shrike left the side of the Canine too quickly approach the wolf on the left side. slowly staring at what he was looking at.- 

" I know I know it must feel strange..we are all complete stangers..I guess you just wanted a break huh ? Didn't expect all this? "
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:01 pm

Reena's head tilted over to one side as Shrike seemed to give something of an explanation of himself. He certainly liked to talk, that was for sure. She'd glanced over towards Wolf when he distanced himself from them, but let Shrike keep talking in the meantime.
When he became distracted by Wolf's absence, though, the dog found herself actually silent for once as she watched him hurry after the wolf. She pulled out her phone and promptly began typing into it, making notes for updating her blog later.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:13 pm

"Why would this be strange?" Wolf asks, not even looking over at the soldier, "I know that when you approach places like this you're going to have to deal with people, whether you know them or not, one way or another. I'm sure we all have our own reasons for coming here."

He glances sidelong at the soldier.

"So really... I don't care that I ran into people here. It happens and it's unavoidable." he adds, "If I wanted to lower the chances of it happening, I could have stayed where I was."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:20 pm

-Shrike looked back at the Canine snapping pictures of him not really amused by this last thing he wanted was his image too go over the net.-

" Yea well I suppose this is where you heading..I have no desire too enter any populated areas..can not risk it..I usually take the quiet roots too avoid contact..it just seems here with this little..unfortunate sighting I was spotted...Well then I am sure you want too get going..now if you excuse me I have words with the Canine."

-Shrike left the wolfs side heading back towards the Canine shaking his hand too stop with the pictures.- 

" Hey hey look I don't mind pictures but not of me ok..I don't want it too be posted on some sight or something..I can't afford that right now so please..no photos unless you can promise me no one else will see them alright...its all I ask."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:32 pm

((Oops, someone didn't read my post right. :P But I'll roll with it.))

The Klee Kai was just finishing up whatever she was typing to herself by the time Shrike had finished his little conversation with Wolf. She looked up to see hands nearly the size of her head being waved at her as he approached and it was just enough to make her eyes widen a bit. The dog took a couple of steps over to her left before her ears managed to catch the words coming through the soldier's helmet and she paused.
Promptly after, Reena furrowed her brow and shook her head. "I'm not taking any photos!" she insisted, holding out her phone to allow Shrike to see the screen, currently covered in the various words she had typed out. She didn't leave it long enough to allow him to read any of it, of course, before drawing the cell phone close to her again.
"I didn't even have my phone pointed at you," she added out, "I'm just making notes for my blog later so I don't forget anything I wanted to write down."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Wolf turns as the soldier walks away and watches them as they speak to one another. Although this doesn't really involve him, he turns the rest of the way towards them and starts to walk back towards them. He watches the soldier, waiting to see how he would react to her reply.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:46 pm

-Shrike saw only a brief glimpse of what she had on her phone but it seemed it was clear..perhaps he was just being paranoid about the whole thing but he did feel like he was creating suspicions among the two so he just acted like he didn't care and was over it-

" Oh I see forgive me..Its just..yea never mind I just thought wrong didn't mean too startle you"

- It was pretty clear for some time The renegade had reached for his weapon but had returned his arms too his side.- 

(( sorry I'v taken some pills are too see any thing now.)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:03 pm

((Not a worry, dude.))

Reena had tensed visibly when it seemed Shrike was reaching for his gun and she looked ready to run up until he lowered his arms again. She still didn't relax, though, watching him more warily now. When he apologized, she relaxed just a bit and waved one little paw dismissively.

"Uh... Don't worry about it," she replied, "I do take a lotta pictures most of the time." She glanced towards Wolf as she saw him coming back towards them again.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Wolf had tensed up when he saw the soldier start reaching for his weapon. He was about to move forward to involve himself in the situation when the soldier changed his mind and lowered his hands again. Wolf moves over alongside the soldier, but keeps some distance from him.

"Were you actually about to draw a weapon on her?" he asks, glaring at him as he awaits a reply.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:41 pm

-Shrike a rather hard person too convince accepted it since she had no idea who he really was so he let things go back only too hear a question pointed at him with a not such nice tone. It was the wolf, Shrike turned around too face him.-

" Im on edge as it is ok..every thing I feel like is out too get me so I question an will take every thing in a careful manner..perhaps I did over react with the weapon..but if you knew what was going on you would understand..but I'll try and keep it too a low."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Reena watched and listened to the exchange, looking from the Wolf, up to Shrike, then back again. For now, however, she kept silent. She had to wonder to herself just what was going on with this stranger who'd appeared from the woods. Though perhaps this was just one of those situations where not knowing was the better option.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:09 pm

"Uh huh..." Wolf replies, not entirely convinced but at least willing to accept his reply at face value for the time.

He glances at the canine then.

"Well... I'm going to head into town. I don't know if any of you are going to follow, but I have something to take care of there." he says.

He looks back at the soldier.

"If any of you aren't coming, then I wish you safe travels." he adds.

With that, Wolf turns away from them and begins to walk away.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:16 pm

-Shrike took one look at the Town and knew straight away towns = public and public = authorities So it was a no brainer it was gonna be a no from him.-

" You two can move on and head into town. But for me their is no way I am going any where near public places. So you two best be on your way then."

-Shrike slung his weapon over his shoulder, of course then meant going at it alone but that was something he was use too.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:43 pm

The Klee Kai also shifted her gaze back towards the town as it was brought up in the conversation. It was getting to be around lunch time and she could certainly go for a snack... And as Shrike held his gun at his shoulder, the decision was pretty much made.
"Yeah, I guess I should go and find me some lunch," she admitted. She turned her gaze back up towards the soldier there with them. "But, y'know, good luck with... well, all that stuff you're dealin' with. It'll get better eventually, I'm sure," she smiled.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Wolf walks away from them and lets out a breath.

*It's probably best that I get away from them. That big guy is trouble... and that's definitely the last thing I need any more of.* he thinks to himself, *I'll just finish off what I need to do here and get moving again. Hopefully before anything else happens here I can be far away.*

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:47 am

After waiting several moments for a response and receiving none, Reena turned back towards the town. With a quick adjustment of her camera bag, she started off after Wolf, moving at a brisk pace to catch up with him.
After all, she still owed him lunch.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:54 am

Wolf continues walking, but it's not long before he hears a set of footsteps catching up to him from behind. He doesn't glance back though, knowing from the sound of the steps that it would be the canine. The other two they were leaving behind had heavier steps. Even as she draws close he doesn't look back towards her or acknowledge her any other way.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:04 am

Within a few moments more, she caught up easily enough and the dog began to walk alongside Wolf. Her gaze up on his face, she tipped her head to one side.

"So! What are your plans here in town?" she asked, ever the busybody.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:12 am

"I want to find a map." he replies, "Figure out where I am, what's around here, and what I'm likely going to come across in the direction I go."

He glances sidelong at her.

"What about you?" he asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:16 am

Reena listened to his response, simply nodding her head slightly. When he asked her a question in return, she simply shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm just passing through," she admitted, "So I'm just doing whatever until I leave either today or tomorrow." Shifting the subject, she added, "You know, I have some maps if you wanna take a look. I don't really use them to get around since I've got a GPS, but there is something nice about goin' oldschool sometimes."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:24 am

"Oh... well, that would be quite beneficial for me." he says, a bit surprised that she's offering. After a few moments, he then asks out of curiousity, "Are you heading somewhere specific?"

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:42 am

"Yeah, it would," she smiled in response to his reply.
When he asked another question afterward, Reena shook her head. "Not really. Just traveling for funsies. I haven't been through this part of the country before so I figured I'd check it out," she replied.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:49 am

"I see." he replies.

He looks away from her and focuses back on the structures of the town they are approaching. It looks like it's a fair size to him, containing perhaps over a thousand people. The buildings aren't very tall and are spaced out a fair amount.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:03 am

Reena walked along with Wolf for almost a minute more. As usual, she couldn't keep quiet for long, though...
"Are you still going to insist on not letting me buy you lunch?" she finally asked, looking up at him again.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:18 am

He looks back towards her.

"Are you going to ask me again later if I say yes now?" he asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next